Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

Remember when Biden bragged about this in the SOTU address? Is the United States capable of doing anything right under Biden?

Maybe Biden wasn't counting on "gremlins"?

Agreed. Let's start shooting folks who target humanitarian aid deliveries. Clear out the filth on both sides.
I’m fine with that, but you know what will happen.

Since none of the filth there is identifiable as a military combatant, you would be accused of killing women, children, and being genocidal.

I’m fine with that, but you know what will happen.

Since none of the filth there is identifiable as a military combatant, you would be accused of killing women, children, and being genocidal.

It's not really genocidal to deter people from attacking humanitarian aid trucks meant to prevent woman and children from starving. If the rules are applied universally and folks on both the Palestinian and Israel side are shot at for going after aid trucks they can't be accused of genocide.

Several thousand serve in the IDF, and tens of thousands are employed in Israel. You may want to reach out and let them know they need to find better help.
Thanks for contrasting deep societal integration with existential threat, and reminding us of the duplicity of some on 10/7/23. Many years of planning and incremental gain of "fair access" and a better living. ;)

Not at all...what's the reason neighboring countries want nothing to do with them?

Probably because most countries don't want to take ownership of other people's problems. I don't like the US taking in massive numbers of immigrants or refugees and I don't care where they're coming from. And also the "nothing to do with them" assertion isn't true, heck it doesn't even apply to Israel as I pointed out.

All in all it's a pretty lame argument considering one of the justifications behind the creation of Israel was that Jewish people didn't have a homeland and were historically treated as unwelcomed by many different nations. So yeah, if you want to engage in collectivist logic, then what you're saying could as easily apply to palestinians as well as jewish people.

Probably because most countries don't want to take ownership of other people's problems. I don't like the US taking in massive numbers of immigrants or refugees and I don't care where they're coming from. And also the "nothing to do with them" assertion isn't true, heck it doesn't even apply to Israel as I pointed out.

All in all it's a pretty lame argument considering one of the justifications behind the creation of Israel was that Jewish people didn't have a homeland and were historically treated as unwelcomed by many different nations. So yeah, if you want to engage in collectivist logic, then what you're saying could as easily apply to palestinians as well as jewish people.
So then the Palestinians should have agreed to their own country. But they have rejected that over and over. We know why.

Existential threat promised, From the River to the Sea, yes indeed.

So you don't consider reality to be part of your equation? Got it. lol

I have no problem acknowledging the "river to the sea" motto, you on the other hand don't seem to like acknowledging the concept of greater judea and "Nile to the Euphrates." I'd say both desires are problematic.

So you don't consider reality to be part of your equation? Got it. lol

I have no problem acknowledging the "river to the sea" motto, you on the other hand don't seem to like acknowledging the concept of greater judea and "Nile to the Euphrates." I'd say both desires are problematic.
lol

If it was YOUR personal existence being threatened, I have little doubt that you would put a considerably higher priority on one's individual safety concerns, too. It seems with your argument now, only successfully wiping out all Israelis is what moves the needle for you ?

My greater Judea encompasses the West Bank. Abraham - Abram, then - originated from Ur and the Euphrates, and Joseph was once second only to Pharaoh in authority on the banks of the Nile, but if you're referring to a fringe group of Israelis claiming everything in between, I'd love to know the the level of societal ideological capture among Jews, and compare that to "Kill all the Heebs!" basically in the Hamas charter, or "If you see a Jew hiding behind a bush, kill him" in the Koran.

Last edited:
lol

If it was YOUR personal existence being threatened, I have little doubt that you would put a considerably higher priority on one's individual safety concerns, too. It seems with your argument now, only successfully wiping out all Israelis is what moves the needle for you ?

No, what would move the needle would be the ABILITY to eliminate the country of Israel. Again, back to that whole "reality" thing.

My greater Judea encompasses the West Bank. Abraham - Abram, then - originated from Ur and the Euphrates, and Joseph was once second only to Pharaoh in authority on the banks of the Nile, but if you're referring to a fringe group of Israelis claiming everything in between, I'd love to know the the level of societal ideological capture among Jews, and compare that to "Kill all the Heebs!" basically in the Hamas charter, or "If you see a Jew hiding behind a bush, kill him" in the Koran.

Fringe? I think government officials like Smotrich and Gvir might disagree with you on that classification. But then again, there's probably a lot of other things they'd also disagree with you on (including the value of your life in comparison to theirs).

So is "kill all the heebs" anything like Bibi (hopefully he's not too "fringe") and many others in Israel referencing "Amalek" in regards to the Palestinians? Or is that a bible reference that needs explaining? lol

No, what would move the needle would be the ABILITY to eliminate the country of Israel. Again, back to that whole "reality" thing.
Perhaps you've heard that Iran has an ambitious nuclear program ? The ABILITY - and certainly the DESIRE - to eliminate many thousands of Israelis is undeniable. Like I said, if YOU had a marked increase in the odds against your own continued existence, you would take it more seriously. Why do you always play these sophomoric semantic games when you are desperate ?

Fringe? I think government officials like Smotrich and Gvir might disagree with you on that classification. But then again, there's probably a lot of other things they'd also disagree with you on (including the value of your life in comparison to theirs).

So is "kill all the heebs" anything like Bibi (hopefully he's not too "fringe") and many others in Israel referencing "Amalek" in regards to the Palestinians? Or is that a bible reference that needs explaining? lol
IDGAF quit deflecting

You referred to "from the Nile to the Euphrates", or vice-versa, and I asked you how many Israelis believe in that. It must be precious few, because you changed the subject. Not much "acknowledgement" to be found from you after all, it seems.

Last edited:

Father-son Hamas terrorists casually describe taking turns raping Israeli woman, then executing her, in bone-chilling video​

1716648082904.png

Bone-chilling new footage shows a Hamas terrorist and his teenage son casually telling Israeli interrogators how they took turns raping a woman then executed her during the Oct. 7 terror rampage.

Jamal Hussein Ahmad Radi, 47, and his 18-year-old son, Abdallah, were seized by the Israel Defense Forces in the Gaza Strip this spring and subsequently questioned about the terror attack, the Daily Mail revealed.

Jamal described finding a woman who was “screaming” and “crying” in a house at Kibbutz Nir Oz, a community near the Israel-Gaza border,

Father-son Hamas terrorists casually describe taking turns raping Israeli woman, then executing her, in bone-chilling video​

View attachment 59046

Bone-chilling new footage shows a Hamas terrorist and his teenage son casually telling Israeli interrogators how they took turns raping a woman then executed her during the Oct. 7 terror rampage.

Jamal Hussein Ahmad Radi, 47, and his 18-year-old son, Abdallah, were seized by the Israel Defense Forces in the Gaza Strip this spring and subsequently questioned about the terror attack, the Daily Mail revealed.

Jamal described finding a woman who was “screaming” and “crying” in a house at Kibbutz Nir Oz, a community near the Israel-Gaza border,

Federal Democrats want un-vetted Pali refugees in your town, infidels!!

God damn the Democrat party

View attachment 59046

Sickening.