Is The Fundamental Transformation Of America All But Complete?

Omega

An editorial opinion:

Is this the new reality?:

The government keeps us safe through surveillance. The government is the economy. The government is justice. The power of government transcends the rights of the individual.

One of my hot button issues is the concentration of power in the federal government. Has whatever power that is behind Obama's and Team Biden's fundamental transformation of America succeeded in the American psyche embracing government instead of seeing government as something that needs constrained?

I believe the power of government always needs constrained. The battle to limit government is worth advocating for. Yet is resistance futile? There is no political party willing to constrain government. Even Trump represents at best a speed bump to the Uniparty.

An editorial opinion:

The government keeps us safe through surveillance. The government is the economy. The government is justice. The power of government transcends the rights of the individual.

One of my hot button issues is the concentration of power in the federal government. Has whatever power that is behind Obama's and Team Biden's fundamental transformation of America succeeded in the American psyche embracing government instead of seeing government as something that needs constrained?

I believe the power of government always needs constrained. The battle to limit government is worth advocating for. Yet is resistance futile? There is no political party willing to constrain government. Even Trump represents at best a speed bump to the Uniparty.
If the transformation is complete and can not be undone then the next step is for the devolution of the United States to proceed along a peaceful, political path. Much like how Czechoslovakia broke up into the Czech & Slovak republics.

An editorial opinion:

That’s called Communism

An editorial opinion:

Our Constitution was called “a negative document” by Obama, and I am a strict constructionist in the interpretation of said negativity chiefly because the document exists to limit and define parameters of power enjoyed by the federal government over the states and the citizenry.

So, given the fact that the Democrats have lost all shame, and all respect for the letter, spirit, and intent of law, we may be screwed already if enough people are stupid enough to let them retain power in the next election.

Last edited:
If the transformation is complete and can not be undone then the next step is for the devolution of the United States to proceed along a peaceful, political path. Much like how Czechoslovakia broke up into the Czech & Slovak republics.

I want to be the Benjamin Franklin of the United States of New Madrid……it’s a Dream I have…

Our Constitution was called “a negative document” by Obama, and I am a strict constructionist In interpretation of said negativity chiefly because the document exists to limit and define parameters of power enjoyed by the federal government over the states and the citizenry.

So, given the fact that the Democrats have lost all shame, and all respect for the spirit and intent of law, we may be screwed already if enough people are stupid enough to let them retain power in the next election.
They spit on the old parchment with regularity.

They created a speech police department that got disbanded soon thereafter.
They surveill all Americans without warrants. See the FISA Court for more 4th A spitting.
They trot out new gun restrictions daily.
They hate the 10th A as it gives power away to the states.

An editorial opinion:

Based on how virulently the left and Establishment GOP are going after him I'd say he represents more than a speed bump.

They spit on the old parchment with regularity.

They created a speech police department that got disbanded soon thereafter.
They surveill all Americans without warrants. See the FISA Court for more 4th A spitting.
They trot out new gun restrictions daily.
They hate the 10th A as it gives power away to the states.
The left are fascists at heart. Thanks to Trump people are waking up to this fact, particularly minorities.

Merely repeating what just about every person over 70 has said for over 200 years
Anyone that's been hanging around 50 years or so can plainly see that this is different. Instead of regurgitating cliches, you should probably just shut up and read, boy.

Merely repeating what just about every person over 70 has said for over 200 years
That is not true at no other time in our history has there been a bigger break down of family and a bigger push of thing called wokeness. I do not know how old you are Bob22 But in my 79 years on this earth I never hear of or saw a bigger change. Those people over the two hundred years you spoke of complained about small changes in society not what we have the privilege of seeing happening today.

Americans are seriously going to regret the lack of a comprehensive privacy law like the EU has. Amazon Web Services collects everything with a government contract to do it. We're being treated worse than foreigners.

You still don't know what you are talking about..

For most of American history parents expected their children's lives to be better than their own.

One of the characteristics Europeans identify as "American" is our optimism.

As recently as 40 years ago we were still a shining beacon on a hill

But don't let truth and reality interfere with your judgment.

Last edited:
That is not true at no other time in our history has there been a bigger break down of family and a bigger push of thing called wokeness. I do not know how old you are Bob22 But in my 79 years on this earth I never hear of or saw a bigger change. Those people over the two hundred years you spoke of complained about small changes in society not what we have the privilege of seeing happening today.
The "veneer" of Secular Humanism as a mask over the soft haters of the Death Cult seeking to destroy the Judeo-Christian ethos in the world is really only about 70 years old. Because "Science!".

Some see science and the vast web of complexities in our world, even our own bodies, as proof of a Creator.

Others use science to cherry-pick, like children shaking their little fists at the sky, singing the "Malcolm in the Middle" theme song at God, "because science". Morons. Straight evolution as your "creator" is like saying that you could invent a perpetually-powered, eternal clothes dryer, disassemble a Rolex and toss it inside, and in a few billion years, the Rolex eventually reassembles ITSELF. No.

Last edited:
You still don't know what you are talking about..

For most of American history parents expected their children's lives to be better than their own.

One of the characteristics Europeans identify as "American" is our optimism.

As recently as 40 years ago we were still a shining beacon on a hill

But don't let truth and reality interfere with your judgment.
We can it claw back, and put the loons in their place again for a while. The "maintenance" is what scares me. We have to finish the job this time.