Is a travel ever called at any level

Unfortunately basketball has sold it soul to the TV- devil. It's more important for the game to flow and be attractive to watch on TV that playing the game correctly. In the IU/ Miami Women's game the other night, there was an egregious travel by the Miami player on the game winning shot. Now I'm not completely stunned it wasn't called - although I've not seen anyone say it wasn't a travel, but there's been next to nothing mentioned by the media in the days following.
I attribute this more to it being women's basketball than anything else.
Think about it, if this was Duke/ North Carolina, Kansas / Michigan State, it would be talked about for weeks. It's not even been mentioned, if women's sports are ever going to be taken seriously, it needs to be held to the same standards as men.

And has the 3 second rule disappeared? Never saw it called once in all the games I watched.
I think it's actually a good idea to relax the 3 second rule. There are very few teams who park a big guy under the basket anymore. This was a 1950 rule so George Miken couldn't just stand under the basket for 15-20 seconds and take lob passes. Most players today are doing something from a basketball standpoint and as long as you're doing that, then no need to stop the game.

95% of the ever popular "Euro step" moves are travelling and never get called.

3 seconds still needs to be called occasionally so that a guy like Embid just doesn't set up in there. Defensive three also needs to be called.

Back in my coaching days I was yelling at a ref about some blob of a kid that set up mid key on a number of possessions. He looked at me and said "I never call three seconds." I responded by asking him if there was a new rule book that I'd missed.

In the IU/ Miami Women's game the other night, there was an egregious travel by the Miami player on the game winning shot. Now I'm not completely stunned it wasn't called - although I've not seen anyone say it wasn't a travel, but there's been next to nothing mentioned by the media in the days following.
I attribute this more to it being women's basketball than anything else.
Yep, her pivot foot (right) was lifted and put back to the floor prior to the shot.
In that situation, are officials looking more for contact than a fundamental concept such as a pivot foot?