Green to the Federal League?

I think those schools are booked for awhile. And I think your going to have 4 OOC games.

Yes 4 OOC and I highly doubt they are all booked for much more than the next couple of years we wouldn't want to play them until 2015/2016. And Wadsworth would probably be the main school we'd try to keep going with as they were our biggest rival.

When the SL finally gets their act together and depending how many teams join and how many crossover games are played. I think you would have a better chance of playing Tallmadge. Wadsworth has Wooster and Ashland right around the corner from them.

When the SL finally gets their act together and depending how many teams join and how many crossover games are played. I think you would have a better chance of playing Tallmadge. Wadsworth has Wooster and Ashland right around the corner from them.

Trust me at some point and time when scheduling is re-done we will be playing Wadsworth again in football and basketball and some other sports. Tallmadge is really only a rival here on yappi, it is not nearly as big to our kids and school.

Comeon, the only rival you have is Lake....as it should be. "Trust you" no thanks.

Yes, you are right, you know much more than I do about Greens rivals. We've played Lake all of 5 years now? And yes please don't "trust me" because I have every reason to lie about this???? WOW

Trust me at some point and time when scheduling is re-done we will be playing Wadsworth again in football and basketball and some other sports. Tallmadge is really only a rival here on yappi, it is not nearly as big to our kids and school.

Well no...I wouldn't think it would be. It's like the Browns and Steelers. When one team wins just about every single time they play, it's not really a rilvary anymore to the losing team...

Well no...I wouldn't think it would be. It's like the Browns and Steelers. When one team wins just about every single time they play, it's not really a rilvary anymore to the losing team...

This is a Green to the Fed thread, so do all sports and get back to me. As for that matter you can include the all time series in football as well.