Go Highlandas

OH didn't win, but I think they will have a better team than Elder over the next 5 years. Elder's talent is way down. If Elder didn't have Brass, OH wins that game yesterday.

Overall, I was impressed with Oak Hills talent, and they were even missing a couple very good players. Great things to build on for OH if they can keep their talent in the system. I would think last night helped tremendously in that regard.

OH didn't win, but I think they will have a better team than Elder over the next 5 years. Elder's talent is way down. If Elder didn't have Brass, OH wins that game yesterday.

Overall, I was impressed with Oak Hills talent, and they were even missing a couple very good players. Great things to build on for OH if they can keep their talent in the system. I would think last night helped tremendously in that regard.
I don’t think OH will have a better Team than Elder in next 5 yrs. Very hard to predict how the Ed Choice stuff will impact Elder,OH and other schools going forward. Supposed to make Private School more affordable for Public School Parents correct?

Time will tell as to who will be better.

But I don't think the new EdChoice will make much difference for Elder. Outsiders don't seek them out, and they don't seek out outsiders. What really changed 5 years ago when Elder started accepting vouchers? All it did was provide more financial aid to feeder kids.

The other Catholic privates will continue to recruit city-wide and the talent divide will get larger. That's my prediction, mostly because Elder never really changes it up. They do what they do.