Global Warming

I guess u know more than educators, scientist and even our us government. U should share your laws with the rest of the world so we can learn something new.
I'm a scientist or I was since I have been retired for several years. My degrees, in respect, are health physics and environmental science. I was a program manager in the US government for over 40 years overseeing the disposition of radioactive wastes/hazardous waste, air and water quality management. Yes, I do know more than educators and I have guided government agencies (EPA, DOE, DOD, NRC) over the years in drafting regulations, etc. What laws would you like to discuss?

I have no idea who lotr10 is, but I would suggest you have an open mind when reading his posts and his supporting documentation before dismissing as right-wing hokum. There is truth being spoken, it's just a matter if you want to listen. Remember, the supposed party of science has more than two genders and one SCOTUS Justice that cannot define a woman and a Senator that thinks she is Native American...how can conservatives or anyone for that matter even take democrats seriously when they are screaming the sky is falling with their climate agenda while allowing men to beat up women in sports.

Last edited:
I guess u know more than educators, scientist and even our us government. U should share your laws with the rest of the world so we can learn something new.
I will be honest I am getting tired of people reading more into my posts than what I say. Where did I say I know more? I said I was not taught that in my time in school. Not in elementary, not in jr high(that what it was called when I went to school), not in high school, not in college. Just might add I was an educator for a time in my life I taught high school for four years before going into the transportation industry.

Last edited:
I'm a scientist or I was since I have been retired for several years. My degrees, in respect, are health physics and environmental science. I was a program manager in the US government for over 40 years overseeing the disposition of radioactive wastes/hazardous waste, air and water quality management. Yes, I do know more than educators and I have guided government agencies (EPA, DOE, DOD, NRC) over the years in drafting regulations, etc. What laws would you like to discuss?

I have no idea who lotr10 is, but I would suggest you have an open mind when reading his posts and his supporting documentation before dismissing as right-wing hokum. There is truth being spoken, it's just a matter if you want to listen. Remember, the supposed party of science has more than two genders and one SCOTUS Justice that cannot define a woman and a Senator that thinks she is Native American...how can conservatives or anyone for that matter even take democrats seriously when they are screaming the sky is falling with their climate agenda while allowing men to beat up women in sports.
Ok. You line of logic has no logic. If someone supposedly allows someone to beat up a woman then does that deny a scientific theory?? There is no relation.

And Republicans have never been accused of or been convicted of any crimes against women??? Are u freaking serious?? The head maga himself admitted to grabbing a woman by the vagina whenever he pleases.....so stop with the one sided stupidity.

Ok. You line of logic has no logic. If someone supposedly allows someone to beat up a woman then does that deny a scientific theory?? There is no relation.

And Republicans have never been accused of or been convicted of any crimes against women??? Are u freaking serious?? The head maga himself admitted to grabbing a woman by the vagina whenever he pleases.....so stop with the one sided stupidity.
What the hell does this even mean in relation to any post by anyone on this thread?

Next time I will type slower so you can keep up. To clear the crux of your confusion...why take the democrat climate crisis seriously, while we listen to their hyperbole of multi genders, child mutilation, trans sports support, cannot define a woman and playing the race card while actually perpetuating racism? The democrats are supposedly the educated, the party of science, except for that whole chromosome thing. This ain't about Trump or the Repubs, it's about you and what you elected. You should be able to defend without mentioning Trump or a Repub.

You want to hammer Trump and Repubs that is fine and all for it but the log in your eye is the administration that you probably elected. How about we deal with that first and the "one sided stupidity" you present. This is not a "but mom, he did it first" BS which the dems push more than my 5-year-old grandson for his defense when things don't go his way.

In case you forgot, a Debate Forum will have one sided anecdotes, that is what makes a debate. The stupidity is on you.

What is your opinion of the climate crises? Fact or Fiction? Should we discuss hormeses, hazardous/radioactive waste disposal, mining, Environmental Impact Statements, altering the climate while destroying the environment, microplastics, ozone, MOUSE. I'm versed in many environment/climate topics...please, pick and we can have a civil debate. I offer this debate since you are on this "debate" topic, you must have an "educated" opinion. Rule one, no Googling for an opinion or rebuttal, this should come from your extensive experience and knowledge. BTW, I will be able to tell when you cheat, LOL...Let's play...

Last edited:
Next time I will type slower so you can keep up. To clear the crux of your confusion...why take the democrat climate crisis seriously, while we listen to their hyperbole of multi genders, child mutilation, trans sports support, cannot define a woman and playing the race card while actually perpetuating racism? The democrats are supposedly the educated, the party of science, except for that whole chromosome thing. This ain't about Trump or the Repubs, it's about you and what you elected. You should be able to defend without mentioning Trump or a Repub.

You want to hammer Trump and Repubs that is fine and all for it but the log in your eye is the administration that you probably elected. How about we deal with that first and the "one sided stupidity" you present. This is not a "but mom, he did it first" BS which the dems push more than my 5-year-old grandson for his defense when things don't go his way.

In case you forgot, a Debate Forum will have one sided anecdotes, that is what makes a debate. The stupidity is on you.

What is your opinion of the climate crises? Fact or Fiction? Should we discuss hormeses, hazardous/radioactive waste disposal, mining, Environmental Impact Statements, altering the climate while destroying the environment, microplastics, ozone, MOUSE. I'm versed in many environment/climate topics...please, pick and we can have a civil debate. I offer this debate since you are on this "debate" topic, you must have an "educated" opinion. Rule one, no Googling for an opinion or rebuttal, this should come from your extensive experience and knowledge. BTW, I will be able to tell when you cheat, LOL...Let's play...
It's not a Democrat or Republican thing. What part of this is hard to understand. Read the response. Nobody ever hammered Trump or his cult. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see fossil fuels aren't ideal for the environment. Look at the lake, look at the sky breath the air. Anyone with common sense would prefer to not breath the crappy air? Why is this even a debate??

It's not a Democrat or Republican thing. What part of this is hard to understand. Read the response. Nobody ever hammered Trump or his cult. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see fossil fuels aren't ideal for the environment. Look at the lake, look at the sky breath the air. Anyone with common sense would prefer to not breath the crappy air? Why is this even a debate??
So, nothing. You're a zero. Got it. (y)

Actually, you did deflect with your comment about Repubs and you are doing it now with a statement of "Trump and his cult"....read what you post. I cannot help you with your writing comprehension.

Why do you choose to destroy the environment to change a subjective climate change. Do you even know the environmental and climate impact with the build back better agenda? I guess you support this agenda but how does urban area infrastructure impact or offset the climate and environment impact? Building cities does more harm to the climate than a billion cows farting. Why is that hard for you to understand. Oddly fossil fuels have been a part of the environment and have contributed to the climate throughout the eons of the world evolution without human interaction. Okla "reactor" should be a reference.

Maybe if we had less city deployment and less supporting infrastructure, we would have less climate issues. Let's do away with large city development and truly reduce the carbon footprint. Oddly, that would kill the democrat voting base. Hmmm. Maybe we should discuss carbon footprint "tax" credits and who can afford them, Hmmm. That seems to be a dem solution without action.

Can you honestly support solar power without acknowledging the increase of global temperatures of their footprint? You may find those farms are greater than 1.5 degree C increase than urban areas. Can you honestly support wind farms without understanding the change of wind patterns or how the sonic noise effects the Right Whale? Are the increase surface waters generated by construction and issue? Can you honestly support the mining of elements to make batteries without recognizing the environmental impact? I am sure you will say something about drilling for oil or natural gas, etc. but that does not or should not excuse this current administration in kicking the can down the road as a Greta mouthpiece with hyperbole of an existent climate crises. When you listen to AOC, that should just be do you want a lime or lemon in that drink...

There is a thing called FONSI (Finding of No Significant Impact) for approval when submitting an Environmental Impact Statement and this seems to be pushed through channels with the current administration. Then there are environmental impacts for those solar farms related to the Eastern Box Turtle, again FONSI. I can go on...how many examples do you need without a cerebral rebuttal?

When do you wake up and realize that you are being lied to by the people you elected?

Please, provide your expertise rebuttal...I enjoy debating with the uneducated. Oops, the uneducated are the Trump, Repubs,,,you are smarter than that.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it has become a "democrat or republican" thing because the democrat party, which is no longer liberal but is now a creature of the progressive left has abandoned science in pursuit of its war on fossil fuels.

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the so called alternative energy sources led by solar & wind can not come close to replacing fossil fuels in powering our civilization. Even worse there is NO hope of ever raising the billions of 3rd world people mired in poverty into the 1st world using alternative energy sources. ONLY fossil fuels offer the chance of giving these people a chance for a better life. And ONLY fossil fuels can ensure that our high quality of life is maintained.

As for damaging the environment I would challenge you to produce scientific evidence that taken as a whole - extraction, production & use - alternative energy sources are less damaging to the environment then fossil fuel use. Maybe nuclear & hydro could meet the bill but progressives seem to hate those forms of energy as well.

It seems to me that what the progressive left really hates are people. In their warped view there are to many people and only if we cut the population way down can we hope to save the earth from the destructive human beings who have spread out across the world. There is something profoundly & disturbingly cruel about the policies that the progressives favor.

Now getting back to the science of Climate Change. Remember until the impacts of supposed human caused Global Warming can be see ABOVE the natural variation of Earths climate there is NO evidence of man made Climate Change on a global scale.

And remember that natural climate change can occur rapidly and involve significant changes in climate conditions. Just consider solar cycles and check out the enormous changes that the sun can naturally undergo.

And is there any other single factor that drives Earth's climate change more then the sun?

Actually, you did deflect with your comment about Repubs and you are doing it now with a statement of "Trump and his cult"....read what you post. I cannot help you with your writing comprehension.

Why do you choose to destroy the environment to change a subjective climate change. Do you even know the environmental and climate impact with the build back better agenda? I guess you support this agenda but how does urban area infrastructure impact or offset the climate and environment impact? Building cities does more harm to the climate than a billion cows farting. Why is that hard for you to understand. Oddly fossil fuels have been a part of the environment and have contributed to the climate throughout the eons of the world evolution without human interaction. Okla "reactor" should be a reference.

Maybe if we had less city deployment and less supporting infrastructure, we would have less climate issues. Let's do away with large city development and truly reduce the carbon footprint. Oddly, that would kill the democrat voting base. Hmmm. Maybe we should discuss carbon footprint "tax" credits and who can afford them, Hmmm. That seems to be a dem solution without action.

Can you honestly support solar power without acknowledging the increase of global temperatures of their footprint? You may find those farms are greater than 1.5 degree C increase than urban areas. Can you honestly support wind farms without understanding the change of wind patterns or how the sonic noise effects the Right Whale? Are the increase surface waters generated by construction and issue? Can you honestly support the mining of elements to make batteries without recognizing the environmental impact? I am sure you will say something about drilling for oil or natural gas, etc. but that does not or should not excuse this current administration in kicking the can down the road as a Greta mouthpiece with hyperbole of a nonexistent climate crises. When you listen to AOC, that should just be do you want a lime or lemon in that drink...

There is a thing called FONSI (Finding of No Significant Impact) for approval when submitting an Environmental Impact Statement and this seems to be pushed through channels with the current administration. Then there are environmental impacts for those solar farms related to the Eastern Box Turtle, again FONSI. I can go on...how many examples do you need without a cerebral rebuttal?

When do you wake up and realize that you are being lied to by the people you elected?

Please, provide your expertise rebuttal...I enjoy debating with the uneducated. Oops, the uneducated are the Trump, Repubs,,,you are smarter than that.
The best thing you can do for the global environment and 3rd world people is to produce and use more fossil fuels to raise these people out of poverty and into a 1st world lifestyle. In this way they will stop chopping down trees to fuel their fires for cooking & warmth and to clear land for their inefficient primitive farming. Deforestation is the single most damaging thing humans do and it's been proven to negatively alter local & regional climate.

The best thing you can do for the global environment and 3rd world people is to produce and use more fossil fuels to raise these people out of poverty and into a 1st world lifestyle. In this way they will stop chopping down trees to fuel their fires for cooking & warmth and to clear land for their inefficient primitive farming. Deforestation is the single most damaging thing humans do and it's been proven to negatively alter local & regional climate.
Dude, I am tracking you, love your posts and I believe you to be spot on. I wish I could express myself the way you do. Keep pushing and I look forward to your posts.

Unfortunately it has become a "democrat or republican" thing because the democrat party, which is no longer liberal but is now a creature of the progressive left has abandoned science in pursuit of its war on fossil fuels.

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the so called alternative energy sources led by solar & wind can not come close to replacing fossil fuels in powering our civilization. Even worse there is NO hope of ever raising the billions of 3rd world people mired in poverty into the 1st world using alternative energy sources. ONLY fossil fuels offer the chance of giving these people a chance for a better life. And ONLY fossil fuels can ensure that our high quality of life is maintained.

As for damaging the environment I would challenge you to produce scientific evidence that taken as a whole - extraction, production & use - alternative energy sources are less damaging to the environment then fossil fuel use. Maybe nuclear & hydro could meet the bill but progressives seem to hate those forms of energy as well.

It seems to me that what the progressive left really hates are people. In their warped view there are to many people and only if we cut the population way down can we hope to save the earth from the destructive human beings who have spread out across the world. There is something profoundly & disturbingly cruel about the policies that the progressives favor.
Oh my, the democrats and progressive left are a party of science?!?!?!?!?! I wish that one, just one progressive on Yappi can explain why and how they are the party of science and provide their hypothesis to support their views of climate change. I am tired of their MSM mouthpieces, and I want from them heart and mind input.... Sadly, they may agree with the right more than they will admit, without the supplied opinion.
BTW, they cannot say Trump or Republicans in their argument:banana:...

Now getting back to the science of Climate Change. Remember until the impacts of supposed human caused Global Warming can be see ABOVE the natural variation of Earths climate there is NO evidence of man made Climate Change on a global scale.

And remember that natural climate change can occur rapidly and involve significant changes in climate conditions. Just consider solar cycles and check out the enormous changes that the sun can naturally undergo.

And is there any other single factor that drives Earth's climate change more then the sun?
Nope

Continued use of fossil fuels in the most responsible fashion, and thus setting the paradigms for use as we bestow our global largesse upon the less fortunate, is actually the most responsible and productive path for America. It's not really debatable, if one takes a comprehensive and realistic view.

Before we ever let the environmental crazies fiddle with earth to fight climate change check this out. It's on a much smaller scale but illustrates perfectly how the path to hell is paved with good intentions:

“Dam removal is expected to improve the health of the Klamath River, the route that Chinook salmon and endangered coho salmon take from the Pacific Ocean to their upstream spawning grounds, and from where the young fish return to the sea.”

It sounded good on paper – at least it did to the bureaucrats agitating for it.

But according to local officials, “it’s an environmental disaster.”

“I’ve been around natural disasters all of my life, and I’ve never seen anything like this,” Siskiyou County Supervisor Ray Haupt recently told the Globe. “The river is essentially dead, as is everything in it.”

Haupt was a District Ranger in the Klamath National Forest for 33 years, retired in 2010, and now owns a Forest and Natural Resources Consulting Business. He is a California Registered Professional Forester, a member of the California Professional Foresters Association, an Ag advisor for Etna High School and the College of the Siskiyous tech programs, and is an author of multiple Forest Management and Fire Policies for NAFSR, the National Association of Forest Services Retirees.

Haupt said the sediment plume extends 2 miles into the ocean. And he and local residents are witnessing a massive salmon extinction event.

Supervisor Haupt isn’t the only resident making these observations. OPB.org reported:

Many have seen dead fish stranded in the mud, and on Jan. 27, residents spotted a doe and yearling that had become hopelessly stuck trying to reach water. Volunteer firefighters from the Hornbrook Fire Protection District tried to rescue the mired animals but abandoned the mission as dusk fell. Soon after, an officer from California Department of Fish and Wildlife euthanized the deer.

“The mud was so thick; it was so far out there; they tried so hard,” said Chrissie Reynolds, a long-time resident of Copco Lake who drove to the scene to try to help. “But all that time, those animals were suffering.”

Do you even read the posts you are replying to before you just spout nonsense?

Read again, he didn't say anything about assaulting women in his whole posts.

Learn to read better.

Do you even read the posts you are replying to before you just spout nonsense?

Read again, he didn't say anything about assaulting women in his whole posts.

Learn to read better.
Oh, the lack of manners as I think he has left the meeting without giving an ounce of an intelligent rebuttal.
It is odd how facts Trump feelings with a liberal dose of Kool-Aid....:banana:

Can a climate crisis believer explain to me what exactly carbon neutral is without using a computer or cell phone? You know, those pesky petroleum based communication systems. Also, explain what do carbon off set credits give back to the environmental or climate to offset the global warming agenda? Again, without using a computer, cell phone or flying in on a private jet to deliver the message.