Freshman Football

True Westsider

:help: :shrug: What is wrong with this years team? I know that in the past freshman football even when i played for them wasn't strong but in my opinion this might be the worse freshman team I have ever seen at OH. Yesterdays game was nuts they lost 20-6 but Lakota West had 2 or 3 80yrd td's called back. Hope these boys can start getting it together because chances are they are going to need some of them for varsity next year. Well good luck vs Colerain next week it is halloween so maybe something freaky happens and you beat them!

:help: :shrug: What is wrong with this years team? I know that in the past freshman football even when i played for them wasn't strong but in my opinion this might be the worse freshman team I have ever seen at OH. Yesterdays game was nuts they lost 20-6 but Lakota West had 2 or 3 80yrd td's called back. Hope these boys can start getting it together because chances are they are going to need some of them for varsity next year. Well good luck vs Colerain next week it is halloween so maybe something freaky happens and you beat them!

I would say with 25 or so kids on the team, that talent and consistency are probably hard to find every week

:Ohno: Well I hope the freshman get it together for next year. Finished the season with a 0-10 record :eek: and think the closest game was maybe lost by 13 :Ohno: . These young man have the drive just need to put it together. Nice hard work and start working for next year because its a new year.