Freshman football

True Westsider

Well I went to the game tonight and have to say I embarrassed to say I went to OH. Can't believe the tall skinny kid said what he did with the game almost over. I hope he's ok but also hope he got what he deserved by his comment. No class by that player and I think since there was time on the clock he should be suspended for next weeks game. I feel if its true what he said since I didn't hear it he should be kicked off the team. Come on OH just because your losing you don't act that way. Sad sad day!

Tall Skinny freshman, that narrows it down! Who won?

Well lets see they have gotten beat by at least 14 every game if that helps. I don't think who won is the big issue here. I really want to find out if he said what some people from Middletown said. I feel bad if so for Middletown and also all the rest of the players, coaches and whoever else was there to support OH. If it's true this makes OH looks bad and I'm hoping that this wasn't. There was tons of trash talk going on back and forth so not to blame anyone but the refs should have put their foot down before something like this happened. Good luck to the coaches who have to deal with this.