Former Cardinals in College UPDATE THREAD!

Bad news from this one:

Ravelle Sadler, a stand-out Colerain High School football player who graduated early to play football at Western Michigan in 2008, appeared in a Michigan courtroom Monday morning. Police say he pointed a gun belonging to a Detroit Lions football player at a group of teens during a road-rage incident outside of Detroit last month.

Bad news from this one:

Ravelle Sadler, a stand-out Colerain High School football player who graduated early to play football at Western Michigan in 2008, appeared in a Michigan courtroom Monday morning. Police say he pointed a gun belonging to a Detroit Lions football player at a group of teens during a road-rage incident outside of Detroit last month.

Road rage my ---. Those punks pulled up to their car looking to start trouble. This case is a POS and Ravelle won't do one day.

Road rage my ---. Those punks pulled up to their car looking to start trouble. This case is a POS and Ravelle won't do one day.

I agree. If three punks pulled up alongside the car with masks on It sounds like pointing at gun at them was the right thing to do if he had one available. He didn't fire it.

I might have.

Exactly! A car full of people wearing masks...regardless of it being a "joke" or not and I would have to show some serious restraint to not wanna' shoot those pr#*ks!!!!! I don't know Ravelle personally like I do many of the other guys over the years, but it sounds like this is only a story because there was an NFL player in the car with him. Those kids are lucky they were't driving in the inner-city of Detroit or they wouldn't have lived to pull another "prank". I thought it was humorous when even the officer said, "well, they were looking for attention and they got it". :laugh:

Here is a new one:

A former Colerain High School football star has been arrested on burglary charges.
Mister Simpson, 23, of Mount Airy is accused of stealing four firearms and a pair of night-vision goggles from a home in Green Township on Jan. 1.

No matter what some of these kids are doing to get in trouble in no way should this reflect Colerain HS. or it's football program. Some people may think it does, but it shouldn't. I don't hear people running Colerain or it's basketball program through the mud because of the whole Ryan Widmer ordeal.

For every Dixon, Simpson and Sadler story there's also a ton of success stories. However, the stories of Brayden Coombs, Justin Moore, Dan Magness and so on just aren't as attractive as guys getting into trouble.

No matter what some of these kids are doing to get in trouble in no way should this reflect Colerain HS. or it's football program. Some people may think it does, but it shouldn't. I don't hear people running Colerain or it's basketball program through the mud because of the whole Ryan Widmer ordeal.

What does Ryan Widmer have to do with Colerain basketball? Did I miss something?

Damon doesn't play any more and goes to cincy state.Q transferred to a tech college still in Georgia I believe.

Q Sims is starting wr at University of Tennessee at Martin, a D1AA school in the Ohio valley conference.I spoke to him over spring break, he said he was tried of blocking all time as a wr.