Field Turf ????

its a matter of finances i believe...only a matter of time probably. i hope we stick with grass...1 its an advantage when teams built for turf come in (Glenoak, Mckinley etc) 2 i imagine with a turf field the stadium will become multi purpose (soccer, lacrosse) with a mess of lines on the field for the different sports.

its a matter of finances i believe...only a matter of time probably. i hope we stick with grass...1 its an advantage when teams built for turf come in (Glenoak, Mckinley etc) 2 i imagine with a turf field the stadium will become multi purpose (soccer, lacrosse) with a mess of lines on the field for the different sports.

I don't think so. I think they want to put turf on the soccer field as well.

Field turf is nice in that it can be used by all sports all the time and doesnt get muddy. It has its down side though, in the beginning of the season it is hot out and the turf is hot and stinky. grass is cool and i bet most boys would rather play on grass once the newness of playing on plastic grass wears off.

If field turf does become a reality it should be on the soccer, lacrosse field that is used much more than the stadium field. Boys and Girls soccer, boys and girls lacrosse plus it would give the football team a place to practice when they are going to play a team that has turf.

If field turf does become a reality it should be on the soccer, lacrosse field that is used much more than the stadium field. Boys and Girls soccer, boys and girls lacrosse plus it would give the football team a place to practice when they are going to play a team that has turf.

I completely agree with you about that. However, if they did turf that field wouldn't the soccer teams and lacrosse teams practice there instead of clearmount?

I don't know I was just wondering what would happen with that.

Stadium_1.jpg