Federal League 2023

Are there any Fed League fans out there?

As always, Jackson will be tough, along with Glenoak.

How is Green supposed to be? They just beat Tallmadge in 3 sets.

Green over Tallmadge: 25-16, 25-13, 25-19

Green is usually pretty good.

N Canton lost to Boardman in 4 sets.

They travel to Walsh Jesuit on Tuesday.

While Jackson rolled to the league title, the rest of the league has produced a bunch of 5 set classic matches... it's been a fun year in the Fed.

While Jackson rolled to the league title, the rest of the league has produced a bunch of 5 set classic matches... it's been a fun year in the Fed.
Definitely. Jackson is in a class of their own. Lake has struggled, McKinley has been very competitive.

McK has been competitive and only has one senior (albeit a very key piece to the puzzle)... The Raf's are building that program back to where it should be.

McK has been competitive and only has one senior (albeit a very key piece to the puzzle)... The Raf's are building that program back to where it should be.
They played really well the two times I saw them vs Hoover.

That second one was tough to lose.... they've been 'that' close a lot this year ... a few plays away from mid-league in the standings basically.

Just popping on here as I have a family member playing VB at Perry. They play Jackson for the District Championship.

Sound like Jackson is a juggernaut!

Just popping on here as I have a family member playing VB at Perry. They play Jackson for the District Championship.

Sound like Jackson is a juggernaut!
I have a relative that played for Hoover. Jackson is an exceptional team. Perry is also very good. It should be a good match.