FAKE ELECTORS

Trump sedition....

Just watched it on 60 Minutes. Hit lays out they were lied to by the Trump campaign, they were tricked to go along with the fake elector scheme. He detailed what will come out in the indictment of Trump, proving him to be a criminal. Why am I not surprised ?

Figure it out.
One is legal and the other is illegal?

Anyway. To add to irrelevant posts..

If anyone was waiting for the other shoe to drop in the upcoming presidential race, former President Donald Trump just did, launching his own line of tennis shoes on Saturday.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” Trump said when he announced the launch of a sneaker line at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia.

“I have some incredible people that work with me on things and they came up with this ... and I think it’s gonna be a big success,” he added.

This should add some dough to his campaign. Maybe Trump and Lavar Ball can team up

If anyone was waiting for the other shoe to drop in the upcoming presidential race, former President Donald Trump just did, launching his own line of tennis shoes on Saturday.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” Trump said when he announced the launch of a sneaker line at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia.

“I have some incredible people that work with me on things and they came up with this ... and I think it’s gonna be a big success,” he added.

This should add some dough to his campaign. Maybe Trump and Lavar Ball can team up
Illegal? You think illegal is a sick bird.

Every person is for certification of valid votes and against certification of provably fraudulent votes right?

They had 60 lawsuits to prove the election was stolen and FAILED……….. every single time. Trump is a loser. And as the Rs who will testify against him, such as the 60 Minutes segment showed, his own party members will cast him as a criminal and provide the evidence to convict him.

Pass the popcorn.

They had 60 lawsuits to prove the election was stolen and FAILED……….. every single time. Trump is a loser. And as the Rs who will testify against him, such as the 60 Minutes segment showed, his own party members will cast him as a criminal and provide the evidence to convict him.

Pass the popcorn.
Propaganda

In other news, Nike is laying off around 1500 folks. Could it possibly be that a businessman has figured out there’s a need with Nike imploding?

Nah, he’s just a Nazi white supremacist with a yuge ego. Amirite?

Just watched it on 60 Minutes. Hit lays out they were lied to by the Trump campaign, they were tricked to go along with the fake elector scheme. He detailed what will come out in the indictment of Trump, proving him to be a criminal. Why am I not surprised ?
And it took him 4 years to come out with his story

Pass the popcorn.
Courts wouldn't take the case, afraid of the perception of interfering with the election.

I'm sure there will be RINOs who will testify.

In other news, Nike is laying off around 1500 folks. Could it possibly be that a businessman has figured out there’s a need with Nike imploding?

Nah, he’s just a Nazi white supremacist with a yuge ego. Amirite?
Here are the sales for Nike. Seems that sales are trending upwards
Imploding? 1500 is 2% of their workforce. Do you honestly think your garden variety sneaker wearer is going to from wearing LeBron and Jordan's to Trumps? After a handful of Uber MAGAs buy their Trump pumps sales will plummet like a lead balloon

Attachments

• 241683.png
    241683.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 20
Here are the sales for Nike. Seems that sales are trending upwards
Imploding? 1500 is 2% of their workforce. Do you honestly think your garden variety sneaker wearer is going to from wearing LeBron and Jordan's to Trumps? After a handful of Uber MAGAs buy their Trump pumps sales will plummet like a lead balloon
Huh... you are smarter than the leadership at Nike. Congrats.

In my existence, cuts are made when there isn't enough work for employees. Yeah, I know, capitalism sucks. They should probably still pay these people for not working. So heartless.

Huh... you are smarter than the leadership at Nike. Congrats.

In my existence, cuts are made when there isn't enough work for employees. Yeah, I know, capitalism sucks. They should probably still pay these people for not working. So heartless.
That’s a rather simplistic view. Lol. You may want to broaden your existence.

That’s a rather simplistic view. Lol. You may want to broaden your existence.
I've been in the construction industry for over 45 years. I've been a field laborer, superintendent, project planner, pre-construction executive, small-project executive, and owner in my career. When there's no work to be done and there's no next-job that needs workers, the field staff is laid off.

Don't like that one? When a steel mill loses orders and doesn't need to produce the same amount of steel, they lay off workers rather than pay them to be unproductive.

I'm not sure why this is such an outrageous concept for you.

I've been in the construction industry for over 45 years. I've been a field laborer, superintendent, project planner, pre-construction executive, small-project executive, and owner in my career. When there's no work to be done and there's no next-job that needs workers, the field staff is laid off.

Don't like that one? When a steel mill loses orders and doesn't need to produce the same amount of steel, they lay off workers rather than pay them to be unproductive.

It’s not outrageous, nor did I suggest it was. But despite your experience, it’s disingenuous to say that staff is only laid off because there’s no work to be done. Just because construction generally works this way, it’s not a one-size-fits-all. There are plenty of examples across industry where folks are laid off for other reasons. 🤷‍♂️

Don't try logic with the lefties, it's a waste of time.

I know "nazis, facists: etc from the usual braindead left.

Timing is curious . Just got too much for you after how many years of tuning in at least somewhat? Hmm shocker. What broke the camels back if you don't mind me asking?
Yes the timing is curious...this allegedly happened 4 years ago and just now coming forward?

Like Jean Carroll waiting 30 years to come forward.

Timing is curious . Just got too much for you after how many years of tuning in at least somewhat? Hmm shocker. What broke the camels back if you don't mind me asking?
Maybe this? 60 minutes...LOL