Ellet Baseball 2011

To all the people that hate on hotstove remember from who your supposed to be.. i played both this year and honestly ssbl is pretty weak. i will agree hotstove is weak to but the best 3 teams in hotstove outshine the best 3 teams in sslb. to many water down teams.

That's because most of the better teams have moved to the Ohio Prospect League. After that is the Diamond League, which it takes some doing to get into.

To all the people that hate on hotstove remember from who your supposed to be.. i played both this year and honestly ssbl is pretty weak. i will agree hotstove is weak to but the best 3 teams in hotstove outshine the best 3 teams in sslb. to many water down teams.

Well Mr. Badalucco welcome to yappi. Before you go and talk about your weak little hotstove team. Let me ask you what happened in the Ohio eagles tournament when you guys had to play SSBL teams? It wasn't very pretty was it? I believe your team lost 4 straight games and the games were not even close. I guess when your 2 best pitchers throw in the low 70's your not going to be very good. And I believe you guys just got beat pretty bad by southeast. And I can almost guarantee that if the wimpy little Akron Aztecs played a good SSBL it wouldn't be a game. Case closed.

Okay? i made it obvious who i am genius... Because if i gotta say something i want everyone to know its me unlike you being a a coward be hide a keyboard.. Okay yeah we lost 4 straight games in the Ohio eagles torney okay but those were four diamond league teams 2 of the games they pounded us. 2 were within reach but we came up short You forgetting about the 2 prospect teams we beat in the mentor fire cracker? I played both hotstove and ssbl this year 2 different teams... the 16 ssbl was just as weak as hotstove i couldn't believe the comp. i was playing. Are team would have beat any team in that division okay we have like 3 kids that pitch alot Knicely greasing and me? so what! yeah we got beat my ediburg 7-4 we had one bad inning and they scored 6! By the 3rd inning i pitched for the rest of game and only gave up 1 while we scored four.. Id really love to know what team your on before you start talking .

Okay? i made it obvious who i am genius... Because if i gotta say something i want everyone to know its me unlike you being a a coward be hide a keyboard.. Okay yeah we lost 4 straight games in the Ohio eagles torney okay but those were four diamond league teams 2 of the games they pounded us. 2 were within reach but we came up short You forgetting about the 2 prospect teams we beat in the mentor fire cracker? I played both hotstove and ssbl this year 2 different teams... the 16 ssbl was just as weak as hotstove i couldn't believe the comp. i was playing. Are team would have beat any team in that division okay we have like 3 kids that pitch alot Knicely greasing and me? so what! yeah we got beat my ediburg 7-4 we had one bad inning and they scored 6! By the 3rd inning i pitched for the rest of game and only gave up 1 while we scored four.. Id really love to know what team your on before you start talking .

Well if you read back some i said that my name was Mike Schlup. And no you guys got spanked 4 straight games, there's no need to lie here Mr. Badalucco. And congrats on beating 2 prospect league teams i guess miracles do happen. The Ellet Orangemen 18u team beat a team from pittsburg in the state tournament that had 6 kids going on to play div-1 baseball. And the kid that they threw vs them was throwing just as hard as Artis if not harder. Did you hear them complaining? No they kept there head up and played good ball that's what good teams do. When the Akron Aztecs loose they always look for an excuse. Oh and there was not 1 diamond league team in the Ohio Eagles tournament, Sportszone is ohio prosoect, Twinsburg is SSBL, amd i believe that bees baseball is ssbl to. Oh and congrats on holding a hotstove team to 1 run your an all-star. How fast do you throw again? Oh and have fun pitching j.v next year. And i would love to watch you pitch in the SSBL and ohio prospect league. And some of the bigger tournaments. That should lower your ego some

ZACK you are so full of you're self! stop saying your mike schulp he comes to everyone of are practices then talks on us on yappi yeah ing right Remember the "Akron Aztecs" team you were begging to come pitch for for the torney?!! and we said no because you screw around and bring everyone down!? All you can do is ing pitch you have 2 pitches.... Your fastball and curve ball aren't gonna get you anywhere . Your such thee prospect to being looked at by Akron in your 10th grade year! LMFAO your trying tooo hard to be dante hes the only thing that might end up something in the future! So before you go running around talking on people don't be scared to tell people who you really are you low life piece of .

That's really funny, because im not zack. I didnt't know that you were such a mean person Mr. Badalucco. And im pretty sure that a high 80's curveball and a nice breaking 12-6 curveball will get you somewhere. I think your just a little jealous Mr. Badalucco because you pitched freshman when you were a sophmore. And you guy's would be lucky to get Zack to pitch for your team. It would do you guys a heck of alot better then yourself and Mr. Knicely. And if your saying that Mr. Artis isn't that good then why was he pitching varsity as a sophmore? Oh yeah when i want up to the field the other day Artis was up there throwing a bullpen with coach Sarver and he also talked to my good friend Bob Fritz, he's a scout for the Cincy Reds and he invited Artis to there camp July 18th. Well im done here it does no good talking crap on a social media site. Have fun pitching j.v next year Mr. Badalucco. And future advice here if somebody is better then you in life at something don't talk crap and try and bring them dwon it does no good. So long

Oh and there was not 1 diamond league team in the Ohio Eagles tournament, Sportszone is ohio prosoect, Twinsburg is SSBL, amd i believe that bees baseball is ssbl to. Oh and congrats on holding a hotstove team to 1 run your an all-star.

This sounds right. I haven't heard of any Diamond League Teams playing in a Ohio Eagles Tourny. Could be wrong, but most of them play in the big tournaments in Ohio, PA and Indiana.

Its funny how you know every single little thing about zack.. everypitch he throws things he does yeah i played freshman my 10th grade Year i NEVER got a chance on j.v NOT ONE i came to 2 tryouts outta 5! You look at my stats for the year like 4 triple 6 doubles 450 average witha a 654 obp zack my mechanic's were messed up in Hs and i couldn't throw a strike.... i obviously changed them now and have been doing alot better and i did pitch in the ohio eagles torney! Not one team shelled me i think i gave up 2 runs in 2 games. Don't let me remind you what that alliance team did to you from the HOTSTOVE league you got shelled for 4 runs in what? 0.1 of an inning then i came in and gave up 1 run? Right all star your not going any where.... you lie about everything ! - MR. BADALUCCO

Its funny how you know every single little thing about zack.. everypitch he throws things he does yeah i played freshman my 10th grade Year i NEVER got a chance on j.v NOT ONE i came to 2 tryouts outta 5! You look at my stats for the year like 4 triple 6 doubles 450 average witha a 654 obp zack my mechanic's were messed up in Hs and i couldn't throw a strike.... i obviously changed them now and have been doing alot better and i did pitch in the ohio eagles torney! Not one team shelled me i think i gave up 2 runs in 2 games. Don't let me remind you what that alliance team did to you from the HOTSTOVE league you got shelled for 4 runs in what? 0.1 of an inning then i came in and gave up 1 run? Right all star your not going any where.... you lie about everything ! - MR. BADALUCCO

alright stop running your mouth i told you bdip35 wasnt me. and you were on the freshamn team cause you suck not cause they didnt give you a chance. and ull be on j.v next year if u even make it. u will never see a varsity batters box or a mound. and your mechanics have nothing to do with throwing a strike i prabaly have the worst mechanics ever and i throw strike perfectly fine. oh yeah your right i got hit good vs that alliance team i was on 2 days rest u idiot and what do i have to prove to u guys? im actually pitching really good for the 18U summer team im 5-1 with 1.22 ERA with 54 k's. and who are u to tell me that im not going anywhere is that why i had 2 schools already offer me? (evansville and purdue) excatly i think your the one thats not going anywhere. kids that were on the freshman team as sophmores obviously should throw in the towel with baseball cause thats about as embarrassing as it gets. and your talking about not getting shelled in the ohio eagles tourney? the game i watched you got hit pretty bad. and badalucco you can no longer talk cause your were on the freshamn team as a sophmore and you play hotstove. case closed

Why do you keep talking about how Artis shouldn't be apart of the Ellet 18u travel team and acting like they are bad. They finished 4th in the state this year in the Nations state/regional championship beating an all-star team from Pittsburgh with 6 division 1 players on it and then they lost the semi-final game 2-1 and their pitcher threw a one hitter and that was a diamond league team. They lost because of an error...And just last weekend they finished second in a tournament and lost the championship game 1-0 to a team from the cleveland area. Also in that same state tournament they beat another diamond league team. The Ellet 18u travel team was #1 in league play in SSBL. They also finished 4th in the freedom classic tournament and they only lost that game to a diamond league team because they were out of pitching. They beat the Ohio Bucs who are coached by the assistant baseball coach from Hiram, also a Diamond league team and the beat a team from Canada. Every single kid on the Ellet 18u roster has the potential to play at the next level. Not all division 1 or 2. Let's be serious and it's basically the Ellet high school team who lost to Perry 7-6 or whatever it was in the state playoffs and gave up zero earned runs. So don't tell me that a community team cannot compete...

Its funny how you know every single little thing about zack.. everypitch he throws things he does yeah i played freshman my 10th grade Year i NEVER got a chance on j.v NOT ONE i came to 2 tryouts outta 5! You look at my stats for the year like 4 triple 6 doubles 450 average witha a 654 obp zack my mechanic's were messed up in Hs and i couldn't throw a strike.... i obviously changed them now and have been doing alot better and i did pitch in the ohio eagles torney! Not one team shelled me i think i gave up 2 runs in 2 games. Don't let me remind you what that alliance team did to you from the HOTSTOVE league you got shelled for 4 runs in what? 0.1 of an inning then i came in and gave up 1 run? Right all star your not going any where.... you lie about everything ! - MR. BADALUCCO[/QUOTE

just so u kno badalucco this is zack :)

I'm not disagreeing that the Ohio Prospect League and The Diamond League are a lot better because they are. But who wants to drive to Cleveland or Parma or Mentor every night of the week just to play a league game. SSBL is perfectly fine for teams not from the Cleveland area and the only team from the Diamond League that pounded Ellet was MAF Gators but there were five starters missing that game including the catcher,SS,CF,LF and 1B

classic example why student/players should not post on yappi!
good luck to all you guys! hope you can all get along in the future...