Elder

It's actually a once-feared ancient tribe that used to win many battles. However, they're no longer able to project such power, perhaps because their warriors are forbidden from ever leaving the west side of Cincinnati.

St. Xavier has quite a few westsiders that played well last night. Not sure how Elder let them get away.

Who is this "El Dar" of which you speak-- is he, perhaps, a famous warrior, akin to the legendary El Cid?
Cmon Mr4gx. Listen I got guy who has a guy that has some just expired CBD oil. It’s still good, but can’t sell it. I can get it to you for free. One drop on the tongue in the morning, another in the evening, I’ll almost guarantee in about 2 weeks or less that spinchter will loosen up and you will feel a whole lot better. Can’t feel pleasant walking around like you are pinching one off. But as far as staring and evaluating the dateability of high school girls at mass, personally I feel you should seek professional help for that. That’s what most of the world considers pedophile tendencies

Loved the score and unfortunately it has gone both ways.
In 2018 the Bombers led 14-10 at half, have finished 51-14 Elder. One of the reasons OC has fired at end of season, leading to Coverdale hire. Thank goodness.