Elder Wrestling 2023-2024

Pantherontheporch

The Panther wrestling season is around the corner and just down the block. Practice officially starts two weeks from Friday on November 17 with the season commencing on Thursday, December 7. As of now, EHSports lists an 18 point varsity schedule (out of a permissible 20); it includes ten duals and five tournaments. No Elder Duals is listed on the schedule.
The Panthers are slated to host duals against Springboro (the season opener on Friday, December 8), East Central (IN), Colerain, Fairfield, Moeller, and Ryle. They will travel to LaSalle, Harrison, Oak Hills, and St. Xavier.
The tournaments are the same as last season: the Ryle Raider Rumble, SWOWCA Glen Sample Classic (Middletown), Brecksville Invitational Holiday Tournament, Catholic Invitational (Toledo St. John), and Rieman Invitational (Delaware Hayes).
The first day of the OHSWCA State Duals (which doesn’t count toward a team’s schedule point total) will be Saturday, February 3, at sites to be announced. If the Panthers do not advance to the second day the following Saturday, they will have three full weeks off until the sectional meet on February 24. In the past it seems that Coach Roush usually scheduled two weeks off before the sectional meet (presumably for any injuries to heal up), but I do not recall three weeks off (but of course I could be wrong). Who knows, if the Panthers don’t advance, since they will be two points to the good on schedule points, in order to help keep the Panthers sharp but still give them two weeks or more off before the sectional meet, maybe he could find a local team that also didn’t advance and has a half point to spare and whose head coach would like to schedule a dual sometime during the week of February 4.
Rule changes for this season include permitting a wrestler to wrestle six matches in a day (but no more than 10 matches in two consecutive days), requiring a wrestler to have 30 minutes of rest between two consecutive matches (down from 45 minutes), and permitting facial hair so long as skin check can still be conducted. (I presume Elder still prohibits facial hair during school hours but maybe we’ll see a Panther grappler or two sporting Elvis mutton chops as he steps onto the mat at Brecksville during Christmas break.) From what I’ve read none of these changes should prove to be controversial.
Here is the Panther lineup Coach Roush used at last season’s Middletown sectional minus the seniors (all classes mentioned in this and all subsequent paragraphs are as of this year):
106: Colin Broxterman (sophomore);
113: Konner Lambers (junior);
120: Joey Thamann (junior);
126: Ben Weigand (senior);
132: Brady Mentz (senior);
138: Joey DiTullio (junior);
144:
150: Phil Corcoran (senior);
157: Lucas Kurzhals (senior);
165:
175: Brayden Kuhling (senior);
190: Ian James (senior);
215: Carson Williams (junior);
285: Michael Yerian (senior).
Recall that last year, for the second year in a row, Lambers and Thamann both earned a trip to the Schott.
With a few exceptions, who knows what anyone weighs now. Assuming everyone is back, this year’s team is not a young team.
POTP Bold and Fearless Preseason Prediction #1: I predict that Broxterman will wrestle 106 and Yerian will man 285.
Lambers wrestled 123 last month at a tournament at Fort Wayne, so we’ll see if 113 stays in his rear view mirror all this season. Thamann and DiTullio have spent this fall playing football for Coach Ramsey, they’re listed at 145 and 160, respectively. Yerian was listed on the football roster at 275 at the start of the season but at some point his name ceased being listed (more on him later).
Those who could be in the hunt for a spot include seniors Brady Little and Phil Owens; juniors Connor Glassmeyer, Ben Kallini, Tyler Lorenzen, Jacob Mentz, Zack Ridner, and Jacob Schlachter; and sophomores Carson Adkins, Brandon Black, Joey Carter, Landon Casey, Seb Hignite, Andrew King, Nate Macmorine, Trevor Magness, Luke Peace, Grant Pope, Quinn Riechmann, and Isaiah Zerilla. (My apologies if I missed anyone or listed someone who is not wrestling this season.)
I’m given to understand that no freshman will claim a starting spot.
POTP Bold and Fearless Preseason Prediction #2: I predict that Black and Magness will duke it out for 113.
Last season Yerian finished fifth at Kettering (the only Panther to do so) and just missed earning a trip to the Schott. He finished with an impressive record of 40-16. For the upcoming season Yappi wrestling rankings guru Borofan has him fifth in D-I in the Kettering District (and #15 statewide) behind Lucas Stuerenberg (Moeller, junior, #1 in Kettering and #4 statewide, fourth last March at the Schott), Abel Ngoh (Miamisburg, senior, #2 in Kettering and #6 statewide, sixth last year at the Schott), Richard Thornton (Springboro, senior, #3 in Kettering and #10 statewide, ’23 state qualifier), and Dezmund Gayle (Walnut Hills, senior, #4 in Kettering and #14 statewide, ’23 district qualifer). Last season Yerian was 0-3 against Stuerenberg (3-1, 3-0, and 8-4), didn’t wrestle Ngoh, was 1-0 against Thornton (10-3), and 0-1 against Gayle (3-2). Of course it is a long season, and many things can happen between now and Kettering, but if they all are healthy there it would seem to be a safe bet that Stuerenberg and Ngoh will claim two of the four 285 tickets to the Schott, leaving Thornton, Gayle, and Yerian to battle for the other two. May the best men win.
As stated previously, when the Panther football season opened Yerian was listed on the roster as an offensive lineman (#52) at 275, but sometime during the season he was no longer listed on the roster. My first thought was that maybe the Yerians had moved (they had won the lottery and relocated to Malibu?). But then I noticed that Michael remained on Borofan’s D-I 285 list all these weeks. Since Borofan has all kinds of sources, I presume that sadly the Yerians did not win the lottery and have not relocated west, and therefore Michael still attends Elder and will be wrestling this season.
As for this year’s GCL-S, LaSalle once again will be trouble as they did not start a senior at the Middletown sectional. The Lancers will return their four ’23 state placers, Alijah Mohanna (sophomore, seventh at 106), Aiden Allen (senior, third at 120), Holden Huhn (junior, seventh at 132), and Carson Thomas (junior, second at 165); and three other ’23 state qualifiers, seniors Eli Marengo, Jack Willen, and Kam Harden. They also will return seniors Sebastian Vega and Will Cole, junior Jahmir Davis, and sophomore Colin Wooldridge.
Moeller will return their two ’23 state placers, Will Adkins (junior, sixth at 215) and Stuerenberg; their two other ’23 state qualifiers, Londen Murphy (junior, ’22 fifth at 126) and Stone Busler (senior); and seniors Jared Johnston (3x district qualifier) and Jet Sanchez (’23 district qualifier).
St. Xavier did not have any state qualifiers last season but will return one ’23 district qualifier, junior Owen Koerner. Their other ’23 district qualifier who was an underclassman last season, Carson Adkins, is a sophomore who now wrestles in the Panther wrestling room. The Bombers also have freshman Kane Shawger (’23 OAC champ at 120). Borofan ranks him second in D-I at 120 behind sophomore Karson Brown of LSE, last season’s D-I champ at 113, but ahead of wrestlers who placed last season, so you know Shawger has some talent.
Before last season’s state tournament the Elder Wrestling Wall of Champions had 51 entries representing 39 Elder wrestlers who have placed at the state tournament. Last March then-sophomore Lambers added his name to the Wall once again, becoming the eleventh Panther to place at the state tournament more than once and joining only Nick Spatola to have done so as a freshman and as a sophomore. Three Panthers placed three times: Spatola (’98, ’99, and ’01), Orlando Scales (’07, ’08, and ’09), and Ian Korb (’09, 10, and ’11). No Panther grappler has ever placed at the state tournament his first three years at Elder.
As of now I intend to cover the grapplers in the same manner as I have during the past almost seven seasons. So if you are an Elder parent and at a dual meet some guy in a flannel shirt (always a flannel shirt) asks you a question about Elder’s lineup, recent wrestle-offs, who is currently on the mat for Elder due to the lack of an announcer (I know only a few of the grapplers by sight), etc., it’s probably me. As for tournaments I’ll post results here as they’re posted online on Track or wherever.
If a Panther gets dinged in a match I am attending I will mention it since it happened in public but I will use the NHL injury report approach (“he had to be helped off the mat with what appeared to be a lower body injury” or “he came down hard and came off the mat with what appeared to be an upper body injury”) but I will not speculate as to the exact nature or extent of his injury. I think this is well in line with the rules of yappi. However, if I am informed by a coach or parent that he or she would rather I didn’t mention a particular injury incident I of course will not do so. If a Panther gets dinged in practice and I find out about it and it is the reason he isn’t wrestling in a meet I will not post anything about it as that would not be my place to do so since practices are not open to the public.
Please post any additions, clarifications, corrections, or deletions.
Best of luck and good health this season to the Panther grapplers!

POTP Whiz of a Whizzer™ Trivia Question, Preseason Edition
Who was the last Panther grappler who placed at the Schott and started his high school wrestling career at a different school?
Your answer need NOT be in the form of a question. The winner receives nothing. Good luck.*
*Current members of the Elder wrestling coaching staff and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Retired coaches are ok. Void where prohibited.

Last edited:
Fire in the eyes of one Michael “BIG MIKE” Yerian this season. Look for big things this season from him. I believe you will also see several Panthers wrestling heavier weight classes this year compared to last. Put it all together, and I think the Panthers will be very successful this season with coach Roush at the helm. Go Panthers and thank you Panther on the Porch in advance for all your dedication to keeping all of us informed on all things Elder wrestling.

POTP Whiz of a Whizzer™ Trivia Question, Preseason Edition
Who was the last Panther grappler who placed at the Schott and started his high school wrestling career at a different school?
Your answer need NOT be in the form of a question. The winner receives nothing. Good luck.*
*Current members of the Elder wrestling coaching staff and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Retired coaches are ok. Void where prohibited.
Hint: Melanie Griffith's two-time ex-husband's big role after the role whose partner was a New York cop who relocated to the Sunshine State in order to apprehend the drug dealer who killed his brother.

Hint: Melanie Griffith's two-time ex-husband's big role after the role whose partner was a New York cop who relocated to the Sunshine State in order to apprehend the drug dealer who killed his brother.

Yes, 1965 Panther, Don Johnson.
His big role "after the role whose partner was a New York cop who relocated to the Sunshine State in order to apprehend the drug dealer who killed his brother." The NY cop was Ricardo Tubbs. His partner was Sonny Crockett. What was Don Johnson's big role after the role of Sonny Crockett?
Nash Bridges.
Now solve the trivia question.

Yes, 1965 Panther, Don Johnson.
His big role "after the role whose partner was a New York cop who relocated to the Sunshine State in order to apprehend the drug dealer who killed his brother." The NY cop was Ricardo Tubbs. His partner was Sonny Crockett. What was Don Johnson's big role after the role of Sonny Crockett?
Nash Bridges.
Now solve the trivia question.
My guess is Alec Moore-Nash.

My guess is Alec Moore-Nash.
Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
Moore-Nash transferred to Elder from Fairfield after his freshman year. As a junior in '17 he placed seventh and in '18 he placed sixth.
If you had guessed Connor Craig you would have almost been right. Craig transferred to Elder from Reading after his freshman year. As a senior in '17 he placed fourth. In '19, wrestling for Wheeling Jesuit, he won the NCAA D-II championship at 174 pounds .

Last edited:
Bunch of boys competing today at BA Nationals out in Harrison. Looks to be about 10 guys over 8 weight classes. Most of the varsity spots being represented.

https://arena.flowrestling.org/event/80fb9a3c-157f-4932-972d-c01bf3dd3732
Thanks for the heads up. Colin Broxterman finished second at 110, Carson Adkins was sixth at 135, Brady Mentz was champ at 140, Phil Owens was second and Lucas Kurzhals third at 165, Brayden Kuhling was third at 180, and Ian James was second at 195. Phil Corcoran, Grant Pope, and Cooper Moryl also wrestled today.

Corcoran wrestled 165 this weekend along with Kurzhals and Owens. In the consolation semis Kurzhals beat Corcoran, 2-0. We'll know on December 8 who ends up claiming 165.

On Friday, December 8, four weeks from today, the team will host Springboro to kick off their season. Enter it into your calendar. The basketball team is off that night so I encourage you to think about going to the wrestling gym and cheering on the grapplers (but don't yell "Go Panthers" as that will not work).

OldElderwrestler.jpeg

"Nov. 17 - First Day of Coaching"

Many sports are physically and mentally challenging, but IMO it takes a special breed to excel at a high level in wrestling. The sacrifice, dedication, will power, and commitment required is "next level".
It’s incredibly hard to get stronger without adding weight. Wrestlers have to do brutal things to either maintain or cut weight.

The grapplers kick off their season Friday night when they host the Panthers of Springboro. They then will travel to Ryle for Saturday’s Raider Rumble.
Last season the Panthers traveled to Springboro and lost 8 of 14 matches en route to a 42-27 setback. Springboro is led by their three returning ’23 state placers: senior Jack Hoffman (eighth at 165) and juniors Matthew Kowalski (sixth at 175) and Aidan Weimer (eighth at 215). They also return seniors Richard Thornton (’23 state qualifier) and Joey Franz and Evan Boulton (both 2x district qualifiers) and junior Evan Hemmeter (’22 district qualifier).
The Ryle Raider Rumble is a one day pools-to-brackets tourney; last year the Panthers finished fourth out of a field of 17 teams. As of this writing the count shows a total of 21 teams: 14 from Kentucky, 6 from Ohio (D-I Beavercreek, Elder, LaSalle, Lebanon, and West Clermont, and D-II Wyoming), and 1 from Indiana (East Central). Of course, LaSalle and East Central will be of special interest to the Panthers.
Union County, who had their streak of state titles snapped at seven last February when they finished second to Paducah Tilghman, will be there, as well as Walton Verona (sixth at last season’s state meet) and host Ryle (eighth last season).
Union County is led by their eight returning ’23 state qualifiers. They are juniors Hunter Jenkins (third at 132), Jeremy Ray (seventh at 138), and Jake Dowdy; and sophomores Jayden Raney (’22 champ at 106 and ’23 champ at 120), Jordyn Raney (’22 champ at 113 and ’23 champ at 126), Lucas Ricketts (fourth at 157), Utah Heady (fifth at 113), and Breylen Clifford.
Walton-Verona returns three of their five ’23 state qualifiers: senior Timothy Sulfsted and juniors TJ Meyer (second at 120) and Luke Hyden (fourth at 215).
Host Ryle finished eighth last season at the KHSAA state tourney and is led by their six returning state qualifiers, four of whom placed. They are senior Caleb Duke (sixth at 175); juniors Landen Evans (champ at 113), Seth Page (fifth at 126), Travis Steiber (eighth at 190), and Rider Trumble; and freshman Luke Cornwell.
LaSalle is led by their four ’23 state placers, Alijah Mohanna (sophomore, seventh at 106), Aiden Allen (senior, third at 120), Holden Huhn (junior, seventh at 132), and Carson Thomas (junior, second at 165); and their three other ’23 state qualifiers, seniors Eli Marengo, Jack Willen, and Kam Harden sending squads to both the Raider Rumble and Ironman. Presumably they will be sending what amounts to be their varsity "B" team (I don't know if they have a formal "B" team) and maybe a few of the more talented members of their jv team to Ryle.
Beavercreek is led by their returning ’23 state qualifier sophomore Jeremy Sibrel; senior C.J. Crawford (3x district qualifier); and juniors Chase Lindenmuth and Noah Wazgar and sophomore Isaac Bulugaris, all ’23 district qualifiers.
Lebanon is led by seniors Brycen Alley and Tanner Smith, both 2x district qualifiers; and juniors Colton McHale (2x district qualifier) and Landen Marshall (’23 district qualifier).
West Clermont is led by sophomore Gael Ramirez ('23 state qualifier) and senior Tanner Neal (2x district qualifier).
East Central did not have any state qualifiers last season. They are led by their four returning semi-state qualifiers: senior Brayden Rouse, junior Brendin Kolter, and sophomores Nyden Euson and Tyler Stenger.
Start time Saturday morning is 9:30.
Friday night the action starts at 7:00 p.m. Be there. Aloha.

Last edited:
The grapplers kick off their season Friday night when they host the Panthers of Springboro. They then will travel to Ryle for Saturday’s Raider Rumble.
Last season the Panthers traveled to Springboro and lost 8 of 14 matches en route to a 42-27 setback. Springboro is led by their three returning ’23 state placers: senior Jack Hoffman (eighth at 165) and juniors Matthew Kowalski (sixth at 175) and Aidan Weimer (eighth at 215). They also return seniors Richard Thornton (’23 state qualifier) and Joey Franz and Evan Boulton (both 2x district qualifiers) and junior Evan Hemmeter (’22 district qualifier).
The Ryle Raider Rumble is a one day pools-to-brackets tourney; last year the Panthers finished fourth out of a field of 17 teams. As of this writing the count shows a total of 22 teams: 14 from Kentucky, 7 from Ohio (D-I Beavercreek, Elder, LaSalle, Lebanon, and West Clermont, and D-II Taylor and Wyoming), and 1 from Indiana (East Central). Of course, LaSalle and East Central will be of special interest to the Panthers.
Union County, who had their streak of state titles snapped at seven last February when they finished second to Paducah Tilghman, will be there, as well as Walton Verona (sixth at last season’s state meet) and host Ryle (eighth last season).
Union County is led by their eight returning ’23 state qualifiers. They are juniors Hunter Jenkins (third at 132), Jeremy Ray (seventh at 138), and Jake Dowdy; and sophomores Jayden Raney (’22 champ at 106 and ’23 champ at 120), Jordyn Raney (’22 champ at 113 and ’23 champ at 126), Lucas Ricketts (fourth at 157), Utah Heady (fifth at 113), and Breylen Clifford.
Walton-Verona returns three of their five ’23 state qualifiers: senior Timothy Sulfsted and juniors TJ Meyer (second at 120) and Luke Hyden (fourth at 215).
Host Ryle finished eighth last season at the KHSAA state tourney and is led by their six returning state qualifiers, four of whom placed. They are senior Caleb Duke (sixth at 175); juniors Landen Evans (champ at 113), Seth Page (fifth at 126), Travis Steiber (eighth at 190), and Rider Trumble; and freshman Luke Cornwell.
LaSalle is led by their four ’23 state placers, Alijah Mohanna (sophomore, seventh at 106), Aiden Allen (senior, third at 120), Holden Huhn (junior, seventh at 132), and Carson Thomas (junior, second at 165); and their three other ’23 state qualifiers, seniors Eli Marengo, Jack Willen, and Kam Harden.
Beavercreek is led by their returning ’23 state qualifier sophomore Jeremy Sibrel; senior C.J. Crawford (3x district qualifier); and juniors Chase Lindenmuth and Noah Wazgar and sophomore Isaac Bulugaris, all ’23 district qualifiers.
Lebanon is led by seniors Brycen Alley and Tanner Smith, both 2x district qualifiers; and juniors Colton McHale (2x district qualifier) and Landen Marshall (’23 district qualifier).
West Clermont is led by sophomore Gael Ramirez ('23 state qualifier) and senior Tanner Neal (2x district qualifier).
East Central did not have any state qualifiers last season. They are led by their four returning semi-state qualifiers: senior Brayden Rouse, junior Brendin Kolter, and sophomores Nyden Euson and Tyler Stenger.
Start time Saturday morning is 9:30.
Friday night the action starts at 7:00 p.m. Be there. Aloha.
La Salle is listed as being in the Ironman this weekend too. not sure what wrestlers will be at Ryle.

La Salle is listed as being in the Ironman this weekend too. not sure what wrestlers will be at Ryle.
Ah, a while back I had heard that they were going to Ironman and it totally slipped my mind. You bring up a good question. I just checked the Rumble team list on Track and they're still listed, so who knows who they will be sending.
In any case there will be some great matches Saturday.

Springboro is listed at Ironman as well. So I am sure there will be an impact on the line up tonight.

Dual #1
Elder hosts Springboro

120: Brandon Black (So) lost pin Joey Franz 0:57 S 6 E 0
126: Konner Lambers (Jr) pin Ethen Setser 3:35 E 6 S 6
132: JoeyThamann (Jr) maj dec Khary McCall 14-6 E 10 S 6
138: Brady Mentz (Sr) dec Evan Boulton 3-2 E 13 S 6
144: Jake Mentz (Jr) lost pin Max Weimer 3:51 E 13 S 12
150: Joey Carter (So)* pin Maddox Dixon 3:08 E 19 S 12
157: Phil Corcoran (Sr) dec Zach Robertson 10-9 E 22 S 12
165: Lucas Kurzhals (Sr) dec Aidan Newdigate 9-2 E 25 S 12
175: Brayden Kuhling (Sr) pin Marlon Leseuer 0:46 E 31 S 12
190: Zach Ridner (Jr) pin Cabot Bender 1:17 E 37 S 12
215: Ian James (Sr) lost pin Lucas Ward 2:29 E 37 S 18
285: Michael Yerian (Sr) pin Max Angel 0:37 E 43 S 18
106: Colin Broxterman (S) tech fall Tyler Swaney 16-1 E 48 S 18
113: Trevor Magness (So)* lost pin Jack Bratton 0:12
*Varsity debut
Final score: Elder 48 Springboro 24
Elder dual record: 1-0 overall, 0-0 GCL-S

Last edited:
Ryle Raider Rumble
The Panthers will be wrestling 12 today, no one will be at 120 or 215
Round 1
106: Broxterman bye
113: Black lost pin Nathaniel Bueter (Lou. St. Xavier) 5:24
126: Lambers pin Joseph Tarkin (Lebanon) 0:41
132: Thamann tech fall Zach Stout (Woodford Cty) 17-2
138: B Mentz bye
144: J Mentz lost pin Luke Knight (Anderson Cty) 1:19
150: Carter no match
157: Corcoran pin Miles Inman (East Central) 2:47
165: Kurzhals pin Keigan Reisenbeck (Ryle) 5:34
175: Kuhling pin Michael Woodard (South Oldham) 1:13
190: Ridner lost pin Noah Wazgar (Beavercreek) 2:59
285: Yerian pin Isaiah Levy (West Clermont) 1:43

Last edited:
Round 2
106: Broxterman pin Gabe Doss (West Clermont) 2:33
113: Black lost pin Brennen East (Walton-Verona) 0:12
126: Lambers no match
132: Thamann no match
138: B Mentz bye
144: J Mentz pin Ben Xu (Wyoming) 1:20
150: Carter pin Seth Carter (East Central) 5:52
157: Corcoran no match
165: Kurzhals no match
175: Kuhling no match
190: Ridner lost pin Reed Garlen (Anderson Cty) 1:04
285: Yerian no match

11:57 Team scores after 190: (1) Lebanon 41.0 (2) South Oldham 33.0 (3) Union County 22.0 (4) Beavercreek 21.0 (5) East Central 19.0 (6) Elder 17.5

Last edited:
Round 3
106: Broxterman maj dec Keaton Dicken (Conner) 14-2
113: Black lost pin Austin Kawanishi (Beavercreek) 1:11
126: Lambers pin Austin McCombs (Conner) 2:48
132: Thamann pin Keenan Clevenger (Madison Central) 1:29
138: B Mentz dec Colton McHale (Lebanon) SV-1 3-1
144: J Mentz no match
150: Carter lost pin Aden Ritchie (Taylor Cty) 1:37
157: Corcoran pin Cash Bender (Union County) 0:28
165: Kurzhals maj dec Jackson Prater (East Central) 12-4
175: Kuhling pin Adam Wickey (Ryle) 2:26
190: Ridner no match
285: Yerian pin Jesse Stanley (Ryle) 0:47

1:05 Team scores: (1) Union County 265.5 (2) Elder 224.5 (3) Lebanon 217.0 (4) Beavercreek 203.0

Last edited:
Championship bracket (quarterfinals)
106: Broxterman pin Brycen Gray (Woodford County) 3:51
138: BMentz dec Christopher Ferraro (Campbell County) 3-1
175: Kuhling dec Harrison Smith (Covington Catholic) 8-5

Championship semifinals
106: Broxterman dec Jeremy Sibrel (Beavercreek) 1-0
138: BMentz lost dec Luke Thomas (Union County) 6-0
175: Kuhling pin Logan Robertson (South Oldham) 1:02

Second Set of Pools
126: Lambers Pool 1
132: Thamann Pool 2
157: Corcoran Pool 2
165: Kurzhals Pool 1
285: Yerian Pool 2

Round 4
126: Lambers no match
132: Thamann no match
157: Corcoran no match
165: Kurzhals lost pin Owen Lamer (Taylor County) 5:08
285: Yerian pin Max Neumann (Ryle) 0:53

Round 5
126: Lambers pin Dom Marengo (LaSalle) 3:36
132: Thamann tech fall Carson Nance (Anderson County) 20-3
157: Corcoran pin Jack Murray (Conner) 1:10
165: Kurzhals dec Carson Herbst (Madison Central) 4-3
285: Yerian no match

Round 6
126: Lambers dec Landon Evans (Ryle) TB-1 4-3
132: Thamann dec Seth Page (Ryle) 7-1
157: Corcoran lost dec Jacob McDonald (Taylor County) 5-1
165: Kurzhals no match

285: Yerian dec Landen Marshall (Lebanon) 7-1

Consolation bracket, quarterfinals
113: Black lost pin Caleb Rogers (Woodford County) 1:00
144: JMentz pin Cole Herkner (Conner) 1:48
150: Carter dec Liam Bird (Walton-Verona) 8-4

Consolation bracket, semifinals
144: JMentz pin Harley Graham (Woodford County) 1:49
150: Carter lost dec Kellen Renner (West Clermont) 5-1

4:40 Team scores: (1) Union County 373.0 (2) Lebanon 352.0 (3) Elder 330.0 (4) East Central 282.0

Last edited: