Early New look Northern Lakes League predictions.

Who will finish 2nd place in the UPPER DIVISION?

• Total voters
Springfield lost Battle to Notre Dame and Sigman is not on the roster this year? (I'm guessing to focus on Volleyball?) I really dislike volleyball...
There are so many talented two-way athletes that we could've had on the floor that are lost due to the travel/club volleyball season. Takats, Sigman, even Kam Hunt a year or two back at NV. Gone are the days where you can play multiple sports as an athlete, because if you aren't laser focused on one sport at the ripe age of five, you'll never get a D1 scholarship...

There are so many talented two-way athletes that we could've had on the floor that are lost due to the travel/club volleyball season. Takats, Sigman, even Kam Hunt a year or two back at NV. Gone are the days where you can play multiple sports as an athlete, because if you aren't laser focused on one sport at the ripe age of five, you'll never get a D1 scholarship...
Unfortunate situation.

PERRYSBURG v Springfield
ANTHONY WAYNE v Southview
NORTHVIEW v Ross -
WHITMER v Napoleon

Hopefully we can get that Northview - Fremont Ross game on BCSN tonight???

12/1

Whitmer @ Clay
Anthony Wayne @ ROSS !!!
Findlay @ Springfield
Northview @ BG
Perrysburg @ Southview
Napoleon Non Conference vs. Patrick Henry.

I expect some highlights in the AW/Ross game. But these crossover games should be an easy 5 team parlay for the Buckeye Division tomorrow.

12/1

Whitmer @ Clay
Anthony Wayne @ ROSS !!!
Findlay @ Springfield
Northview @ BG
Perrysburg @ Southview
Napoleon Non Conference vs. Patrick Henry.

I expect some highlights in the AW/Ross game. But these crossover games should be an easy 5 team parlay for the Buckeye Division tomorrow.
Whitmer over Clay
Anthony Wayne over Ross
Springfield over Findlay
Northview over BG
Perrysburg over Southview
Patrick Henry over Napoleon

I had a feeling… Ross would struggle with AWs size without Janiah… Wolfe is more of a perimeter big. But I didn’t expect it to be a 40 ball win. What was the story Keith? I didn’t get a chance to watch it yet.
Also speaking of Janiah, is she playing anywhere post high school? She was always such a tough inside out matchup.

I had a feeling… Ross would struggle with AWs size without Janiah… Wolfe is more of a perimeter big. But I didn’t expect it to be a 40 ball win. What was the story Keith? I didn’t get a chance to watch it yet.
Also speaking of Janiah, is she playing anywhere post high school? She was always such a tough inside out matchup.
AW shut Destiny Robinson down completely. Add that to the torrent of three pointers by the Generals, and Ross had no answer.

Bowling Green @ Southview. BG by 10
Clay at Springfield. Clay by 8
Findlay at AW. Anthony Wayne by 18
Whitmer @ Perrysburg. Whitmer by 12
Ross @ Napoleon. Ross by 25

Bedford @ Northview. Bedford by 6

Perrysburg vs Northview- Northview by 2
Findlay @ Whitmer- Findlay by 9
Southview vs Clay. Southview by 4
Springfield @ Ross- Ross by 27
Napoleon vs Bowling Green. Napoleon by 13

AW- off