Dublin Coffman 2024

The enrollment numbers are out (not including the Competitive Balance #'s). Last year the cutoff from DII to DI was 619, the top 70 schools will be D1. Below are Dublin schools and some of their competitors #'s:

20th Overall - Upper Arlington, 786 boys (in grades 9 thru 11)
21st - Dublin Jerome, 780
27th - Westland, 744
28th - Olentangy Orange, 741
30th - Hilliard Davidson, 734
31st - Lancaster, 728
32nd - Pick Central, 722
33rd - Grove City, 720
37th - Pick North, 705
38th - Springfield, 703
42nd - Dublin Coffman, 696
46th - Hillard Darby, 684
48th - Marysville, 678
52nd - Hilliard Bradley, 667
89th - Dublin Scioto, 523
Gahanna is at 943

Last edited:
Coffman football fan , don't find value and community being a football fan and have no authority here. . Post what interests me and some people read and enjoy and some don't. Some make up crap like this individual . Never thought of coaches and administration when posting and don't think they read much . Nothing pretend about being a fan of the team going to a lot of games over the years and posting about the team and other things. Don't think Dublin as a community care at all what is posted here or thinks about me at all. Pretend life? If you knew him? Wrong on both nothing pretend and he certainly doens't know me.. Hero ? Not really, anyone who has read this space over the last decade or so here and on the huddle know there is respect for what he's done with the program but no hero worship whatsoever lol. Couldn't care less about he or anyone else rolling their eyes Been very respectful of the program and give opinions on CO football and been pretty accurate and knowledgeable about the teams and games. . AHM is a fraud who has been a long time Coffman critic and is just making crap up and basically has admitted it. I don't know him or care to.
#Relentless

No it's your Troll wife's go to phrase all day every day on the debate side , but you knew that already Winnie.[Poor effort faking you don['t know the phrase very well} Can't believe your obsession has reduced you to opening another account where you only respond to me and my posts. Yes most who read this space don't know you from the debate side , but you don't even try to disguise it here from the few who do see you over there. Same phrases, same pedantic tones, I mean you stopped even making an effort. Surprised Yappi hasn't taken your alternative account from here as it's clear you add zero besides being obsessed with me here. You've even admitted to being such a snowflake that you are only here because I was mean to you asking a few questions a year and a half ago when it was clear who you really were and that you would have left long ago if I was 'Nice " and 'welcoming" lmao. Go Bucs.
So many falsehoods in here it's not worth the effort to address one-by-one. Let's just brand it as one big Pinocchio and move on.

I look forward to reading about your large winnings on the Final Four.

So many falsehoods in here it's not worth the effort to address one-by-one. Let's just brand it as one big Pinocchio and move on.

I look forward to reading about your large winnings on the Final Four.
Even the way you say 'In here" is a giveaway because you use it all the time on your Win By Pin account. . This account said it had never seen or posted in a discussion debate /sports forum EVER. Yet within a couple days was using the same phrases of a well-seasoned troll of many years and an obsessed with me troll{s} from the debate side. Claims to be a MAC area resident and fan yet only posts here and in reference to me. How many pure pedantic posters are out here [err 'In" here lol} ? He just happens to post exactly like a well known obsessed troll named Win By Pin? Yappi letting you 'In here" is curious seeing he booted your other account reducing you to using an emoji to respond to EVERY post. How big a loser do you have to be to

A} Get booted from replying to a thread, [I mean how many out here has this ever happened to ? Almost none?

B } Adopt another account to satiate your obsession ?

Winny the Pooh .

Even the way you say 'In here" is a giveaway because you use it all the time on your Win By Pin account. . This account said it had never seen or posted in a discussion debate /sports forum EVER. Yet within a couple days was using the same phrases of a well-seasoned troll of many years and an obsessed with me troll{s} from the debate side. Claims to be a MAC area resident and fan yet only posts here and in reference to me. How many pure pedantic posters are out here [err 'In" here lol} ? He just happens to post exactly like a well known obsessed troll named Win By Pin? Yappi letting you 'In here" is curious seeing he booted your other account reducing you to using an emoji to respond to EVERY post. How big a loser do you have to be to

A} Get booted from replying to a thread, [I mean how many out here has this ever happened to ? Almost none?

B } Adopt another account to satiate your obsession ?

Winny the Pooh .
Mr. Crane, nobody is obsessed with you. That seems to be a "you" problem. Nobody is out to get you. People just want to participate without being harassed by you. There have been multiple people that have said the same thing in the various Coffman threads. Maybe close to a dozen. Certainly enough to find the common denominator and that is you and your need to control the dialogue in the threads. Just let it go already, quit trying to chase people away, and let the conversations happen organically. That's why people come to places like this. I am not going to get in the mud with you and start calling you names like you have been doing. Clearly that is an attempt to start an online fight and to get people kicked out of this thread. I am not taking the bait. If you want to continue to roll in the mud you will be doing that alone.

Have a good Wednesday sir.

Mr. Crane, nobody is obsessed with you. That seems to be a "you" problem. Nobody is out to get you. People just want to participate without being harassed by you. There have been multiple people that have said the same thing in the various Coffman threads. Maybe close to a dozen. Certainly enough to find the common denominator and that is you and your need to control the dialogue in the threads. Just let it go already, quit trying to chase people away, and let the conversations happen organically. That's why people come to places like this. I am not going to get in the mud with you and start calling you names like you have been doing. Clearly that is an attempt to start an online fight and to get people kicked out of this thread. I am not taking the bait. If you want to continue to roll in the mud you will be doing that alone.

You contribute nothing to the dialogue except talk about me and that's it. Period. The other 'various" Coffman threads al dissolved into you and a few others trolling this thread. You come only here with this account. You whine about it , yet contribute zero to it besides talking about me. Fight? No fight lmao. nolo contendere. i have asked you to contribute something other than trolling me and you can't do it . Sir ? Mr. Crane? Is that supposed to disguise who you are? lmao. Can you post something just once that is your own? Nothing to do with me and no reference to me? The answer is no, because you know nothing and don't' care about anything else.

You contribute nothing to the dialogue except talk about me and that's it. Period. The other 'various" Coffman threads al dissolved into you and a few others trolling this thread. You come only here with this account. You whine about it , yet contribute zero to it besides talking about me. Fight? No fight lmao. nolo contendere. i have asked you to contribute something other than trolling me and you can't do it . Sir ? Mr. Crane? Is that supposed to disguise who you are? lmao. Can you post something just once that is your own? Nothing to do with me and no reference to me? The answer is no, because you know nothing and don't' care about anything else.
Mr. Crane - if you quit attacking me and others maybe there would be more actual talk about HS sports but YOU can't stop attacking people that you don't want in your Coffman thread. So you hope to drag them down into a fight and yappi steps in and locks them out. It's a simple strategy on your part. So try not attacking people and see what happens. Are you up to the task? So far you haven't been. Can you change your ways? Time will tell I suppose.

Happy Wednesday.

“A lot of people, and I mean a lot of people, they come up to me and they say, ‘harry, your diary, it's the best, the absolute best! I read every post!’ They don’t want to post but they read. And let me tell you, folks, it's fantastic to hear that kind of support. I've got the best diary, believe me. Nobody does it better.” - Harry “Trump” Crane

Mr. Crane - if you quit attacking me and others maybe there would be more actual talk about HS sports but YOU can't stop attacking people that you don't want in your Coffman thread. So you hope to drag them down into a fight and yappi steps in and locks them out. It's a simple strategy on your part. So try not attacking people and see what happens. Are you up to the task? So far you haven't been. Can you change your ways? Time will tell I suppose.

Happy Wednesday.
People troll first , then I respond sometimes . That’s it . This crap after all these years of wanting to be part of something and the community and have value coming from AHM is a bigger load of crap than Old DB. Hey Orrin . Welcome . Yeah. Not only has no one ever said that to me , no one reads this space at all and never has the past 12-15 years . Thanks for being one of the few . I appreciate it. Just a fan of the school my kids went to and the community I’ve been part of . A football and sports guy. Would love to see you especially during football season around here . You have things to contribute I’m sure .

People troll first , then I respond sometimes . That’s it . This crap after all these years of wanting to be part of something and the community and have value coming from AHM is a bigger load of crap than Old DB. Hey Orrin . Welcome . Yeah. Not only has no one ever said that to me , no one reads this space at all and never has the past 12-15 years . Thanks for being one of the few . I appreciate it. Just a fan of the school my kids went to and the community I’ve been part of . A football and sports guy. Would love to see you especially during football season around here . You have things to contribute I’m sure .
No. You attacked from the beginning with your 20 questions to see if people are worthy of this space I guess. It would be different if I was the only one that said this but enough have that the issue is definitely YOU.

Orin is correct. You do sound a lot like trump. Lol. Too funny. You had to have voted for him. Attend some of his rallies maybe?

You joined yappi in 2016. Are years different in Dublin, Ohio?

Orin you can look forward to meeting Harry at the Yappi meet up before the Ignatius game.

No. You attacked from the beginning with your 20 questions to see if people are worthy of this space I guess. It would be different if I was the only one that said this but enough have that the issue is definitely YOU.

Orin is correct. You do sound a lot like trump. Lol. Too funny. You had to have voted for him. Attend some of his rallies maybe?

You joined yappi in 2016. Are years different in Dublin, Ohio?
Huddle since before that . . which most CO posters know and read . No attacks first at all . In fact if you can post something meaningful or interesting that doesn’t involve me ? I guarantee I won’t say a word or respond at all . If you are a punk ? Maybe I will respond . Maybe I won’t as you know well the last year and a half only posting here with your alternative account (. He’s win by pin the pedantic poster from the debate side ). I let a lot go as you know .

Huddle since before that . . which most CO posters know and read . No attacks first at all . In fact if you can post something meaningful or interesting that doesn’t involve me ? I guarantee I won’t say a word or respond at all . If you are a punk ? Maybe I will respond . Maybe I won’t as you know well the last year and a half only posting here with your alternative account (. He’s win by pin the pedantic poster from the debate side ). I let a lot go as you know .
Harry is #Relentless

Orin you can look forward to meeting Harry at the Yappi meet up before the Ignatius game.
So I would be meeting him and you for the first time.? Awesome 😎. Remember three years ago when first came to this space as a mostly Coffman critic . You never claimed to know me then and for more than a year after that ? Then suddenly? I know I’ve met no one subsequently that I identified myself as the poster here . You’re made up suppositions that more than prove you don’t know me at all .

So I would be meeting him and you for the first time.? Awesome 😎. Remember three years ago when first came to this space as a mostly Coffman critic . You never claimed to know me then and for more than a year after that ? Then suddenly? I know I’ve met no one subsequently that I identified myself as the poster here . You’re made up suppositions that more than prove you don’t know me at all .
I remember it all Harry

I remember it all Harry
What exactly ? Give details . What do I look like ? What is my body type ? If you don’t answer ? You don’t have a clue. You became a fan after Crabtree left and the program has gone to a few games over a 500 program the last three years . This year may be alright but as you know full well and I know full well ? There is not much coming up . Huge rebuild in 25 . Is this Stokes last year ? A couple years ago I opined he might only be here for a cycle { Frosh 2021 through their grad year} prescient ?

Last edited:

Various Coffman threads? LMAO What went on on those threads ? I had nothing to do with them . It was you and a few others trolling and talking about this thread. You talk like a tough guy who says I am too sensitive . Hmm you are whining and being very sensitive about a few questions and feeling 'Unwelcomed [What a weak snowflake} ? Attacked? Talk about soft ? Puppy chit soft you are . Man up. Post something interesting and not directly involving in something I posted. If you choose to be the year and a half troll of me and this space ? Toughen up hard guy . lol. Waiting with bated breath for a real contribution. No confidence any is forthcoming because you know and care nothing about this thread.

Last edited:
What exactly ? Give details . What do I look like ? What is my body type ? If you don’t answer ? You don’t have a clue. You became a fan after Crabtree left and the program has gone to a few games over a 500 program the last three years . This year may be alright but as you know full well and I know full well ? There is not much coming up . Huge rebuild in 25 . Is this Stokes last year ? A couple years ago I opined he might only be here for a cycle { Frosh 2021 through their grad year} prescient ?
Take a breath Harry.

Take a breath Harry.
Breathing very easily here thanks. No answer? Thought so . What actor that I have been told I look like by many over the years do I resemble. ? If you get it I know you 100000 percent know me. Seriously. What does the guy you know so well look like?

Last edited:
CW James is 1000 percent more like John Candy than I. Which AHM knows seeing as he knows me so well . fat paste white fugly dude is almost certainly what CW chubby James is. Me ? I'll let my good friend AHM who is friends with me describe me.

CW James is 1000 percent more like John Candy than I. Which AHM knows seeing as he knows me so well . fat paste white fugly dude is almost certainly what CW chubby James is. Me ? I'll let my good friend AHM who is friends with me describe me.

Let us all take a moment to offer condolences to all our housebound all day every day posters out here with a special shoutout to Say my Name who has broken the record for most consecutive days residing here and posting and number of posts overall on Yappi the last few years and is due for a great severance package when he retires.

Breathing very easily here thanks. No answer? Thought so . What actor that I have been told I look like by many over the years do I resemble. ? If you get it I know you 100000 percent know me. Seriously. What does the guy you know so well look like?
I thought outing someone on Yappi was a no-no. In fact at one point you thought I was going to out you and you DMd me with the title “Please Stop”.

I don’t want to cross the lines of appropriateness in Yappi decorum. Quit trying to goad me Harry. “Please Stop”

Last edited:
I thought putting someone on Yappi was a no-no. In fact at one point you thought I was going to out you and you DMd me with the title “Please Stop”.

I don’t want to cross the lines of appropriateness in Yappi decorum. Quit trying to goad me Harry. “Please Stop”
Never thought you were going to “ out” me but you kept saying “ I will see you there , I will see you blah blah and you were being creepy in a stalker like fashion . Saying what I look like wouldn’t be “. Outing “ me . There are a few Rocks people who know me as the guy who has for many years posted in this space going back to the huddle days ..They are good guys and would never act like you do and post anything like you do . . I don’t know you . Again you never claimed to know me a couple years ago . Saying you do now is just a tool to disparage me . Period

Never thought you were going to “ out” me but you kept saying “ I will see you there , I will see you blah blah and you were being creepy in a stalker like fashion . Saying what I look like wouldn’t be “. Outing “ me . There are a few Rocks people who know me as the guy who has for many years posted in this space going back to the huddle days ..They are good guys and would never act like you do and post anything like you do . . I don’t know you . Again you never claimed to know me a couple years ago . Saying you do now is just a tool to disparage me . Period
I like you Harry. You provide me a lot of entertainment. My intent is never to disparage you.

I like you Harry. You provide me a lot of entertainment. My intent is never to disparage you.
I’ve never spoken to anyone with your attitude and you’ve been a long time anti Coffman poster until Crabtree left . I have never met anyone who would say the things you do and act as you do . It’s the utmost in creepiness to claim a relationship that doesn’t and never did exist . I know exactly what your intent has always been . I am sad for you in terms of the crappy person you are . Strangers on the internet providing entertainment is also a sad state of affairs. Not much else going on I guess. That is all.

I’ve never spoken to anyone with your attitude and you’ve been a long time anti Coffman poster until Crabtree left . I have never met anyone who would say the things you do and act as you do . It’s the utmost in creepiness to claim a relationship that doesn’t and never did exist . I know exactly what your intent has always been . I am sad for you in terms of the crappy person you are . Strangers on the internet providing entertainment is also a sad state of affairs. Not much else going on I guess. That is all.
Harry the only thing you and I have disagreed on was the feeling that it was time for Crabby to go and I stand on that and time have proven me true. He was fired as OC at desales this year. It was time. I apologize if that hurts your feelings. Our differences have caused a wedge between us.

I’d rather not rehash all of this. But I was there and I saw things outside of the running clocks vs Central Crossing that you did not see. It was time and I wasn’t the only one who realized that. You do not realize that and that’s caused your beef with me.