Don’t Expand DEI. Dismantle It.

Tear it down. DEI is purely extra-Constitutional bull-yit. There is no legitimate basis for DEI to be found under the Constitution of the United States of America.

DEI doctrine is simply a way to achieve the death and destruction of the motivations of the most powerful and productive American demographic, while simultaneously pandering to some serial underachievers and creating racial division in the working class. It is theft of social credibility.

DEI BS dilutes and degrades the character of human beings every time it enters their lives. True winners have no need for DEI in their lives whatsoever.

Last edited:
Hateful Whites invented DEI out of hatred and “revenge”.

White liberals forwarding the notions of DEI are simply social cucks, seeking power regardless of the cost

Tear it down. DEI is purely extra-Constitutional bull-yit. There is no legitimate basis for DEI to be found under the Constitution of the United States of America.

DEI doctrine is simply a way to achieve the death and destruction of the motivations of the most powerful and productive American demographic, while pandering to some serial underachievers and creating racial division in the working class.

DEI BS dilutes and degrades the character of human beings every time it enters their lives
When professional sports take the concept of DEI seriously with performing employees, I will take it more seriously. DEI is just rebranded Affirmative Action...as is with rebranding Climate Change from a crisis, warning, warming, etc. BTW, why is Kerry the climate Czar and not Degrasse Tyson...NDT is F lot smarter than horse face but maybe it's because he is black?

When professional sports take the concept of DEI seriously with performing employees, I will take it more seriously. DEI is just rebranded Affirmative Action...as is with rebranding Climate Change from a crisis, warning, warming, etc. BTW, why is Kerry the climate Czar and not Degrasse Tyson...NDT is F lot smarter than horse face but maybe it's because he is black?
Kerry is part of the Firm. Only the Firm.

iu

Let's just cut to the chase. I would like to know who would fly in an airplane manufactured, maintenanced and flown by not qualified people but in adherence with DEI standards versus one that hires only the most qualified. Kind of a put up or shut up selection.

Let's just cut to the chase. I would like to know who would fly in an airplane manufactured, maintenanced and flown by not qualified people but in adherence with DEI standards versus one that hires only the most qualified. Kind of a put up or shut up selection.
I nominate AF1 to be the beta test for aircraft maintenance and operation rooted in DEI standards and requirements.

My son works for the Cle Clinic. They hired a group to come in and survey employees on their DIE efforts. He said he blasted them. Wrote pages on each question about the absurdity and harm that comes with DIE.

We'll have to see if the CC joins other corporations that are moving back toward merit and equality of opportunity. Probably not, but when he went to a CC manager's conference a few months ago, the DIE speakers had 3 people listening to their presentations while the non-BS speakers had packed audiences. So, there's some hope among the mgt class. As it turns out, few people want to hear that 💩.

My son works for the Cle Clinic. They hired a group to come in and survey employees on their DIE efforts. He said he blasted them. Wrote pages on each question about the absurdity and harm that comes with DIE.

We'll have to see if the CC joins other corporations that are moving back toward merit and equality of opportunity. Probably not, but when he went to a CC manager's conference a few months ago, the DIE speakers had 3 people listening to their presentations while the non-BS speakers had packed audiences. So, there's some hope among the mgt class. As it turns out, few people want to hear that 💩.
The Clinic started becoming a much darker place once Toby Cosgrove and the US Navy took it over. The only thing that you can be certain of is that they will take whatever course best serves the increased cash flow to this "not-for-profit" health cartel.

My county agency has bought into some of the DEI tranining as well (I've had to attend 2 differernt trainings). In the one training I was told it's racisit to notice a person's skin color. And not 30 minutes later I was told it's racist to NOT acknowledge a person's skin color, because by doing so I'm not acknowelding their struggles in life. I give.

There is a very big difference between DEI and Affirmative Action.

The basic premise we're being asked to accept is that everything is inherently better if it is more diverse.

This is of course false. But a lot of resources are being used by corporate America to push that narrative. Proponents of this lie conflate correlation and causation to try and fool their audience.

Last edited:
The basic premise we're being asked to accept is that everything is inherently better if it is more diverse.

This is of course false. But a lot of resources are being used by corporate America to push that narrative. Proponents of this lie conflate correlation and causation to try and fool their audience.
the other premise is that being straight, white and male isn't a good thing...even if you're the best person for the job.

Not a big insecure at my age. It was actually the premise of the guy/lady our training.
You sure? That is so outlandish I honestly think you're bastardizing whatever message you actually got. What do I always say around here about straw man?

That is not an actual premise of DEI. That's just your own insecurity.
While I agree that making straight white males the bad guy is not the premise of DEI, you are very naïve if you think a segment of DEI proponents are not pushing this narrative. Too many DEI proponents are looking for and trying eliminate "the boogeyman" for this not to be true.

You sure? That is so outlandish I honestly think you're bastardizing whatever message you actually got. What do I always say around here about straw man?
Outlandish is exactly right. The example they gave on who to "take a chance on" when hiring made it pretty clear. Maybe you should sit through one on your own and find out.

Sounds like you need a new job. Never heard of a job telling you being a certain race is bad.
Enjoy my job. There were about 5-8 counties in my field that all came together for this particular training. So it wasn't really my job spouting this info.

My county agency has bought into some of the DEI tranining as well (I've had to attend 2 differernt trainings). In the one training I was told it's racisit to notice a person's skin color. And not 30 minutes later I was told it's racist to NOT acknowledge a person's skin color, because by doing so I'm not acknowelding their struggles in life. I give.
You expected the BS not to be S?

Outlandish is exactly right. The example they gave on who to "take a chance on" when hiring made it pretty clear. Maybe you should sit through one on your own and find out.
Maybe you should provide some actual quotes or audio evidence here.