Do THE Ohio State Buckaroos make the college playoffs?

IMO they have a group that has a wide range of possibilities this year depending on the QB, OTs, and whether or not the defense continues to improve.

Check all the boxes...and with the talent on their roster I wouldn't be surprised if they went undefeated. If the defense regresses a little and/or the QB and OTs are bad, they could lose a few games.

I am fine with Michigan being rated ahead of OSU. They have won the last two meetings. Hopefully OSU will be more focused this year.

The Buckeyes will have another great season but I do not see this as a championship year in the Big10 or CFP qualifying year. Chaos will not help them in with two losses.

Youre correct, it will be tough. But that's what happens when you play a tough schedule. Georgia's easy schedule gives them no reason not to make it back to the playoffs unless they stumble against Alabama in the SEC Title game.

I said I wouldn't post again this season BUT. THIS asinine statement was just TOO ignorant to ignore. In WHAT universe, are the in the BIG TEN for Ohio State, tougher than playing Auburn, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Mississippi, and Kentucky? And THEN, hafta play either LSU, the Gumps, or Texas A&M? L S U beat one of your best teams, 59 to fricking 6! ***ROTFLMAO***

Does your think that Kirby likes playing this schedule? We had to replace Oklahoma at the last minute. And nobody ELSE wanted any of what we were a cookin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Notre Dame deserve to play Alabama and get HUMILIATED? While UGA SHOULD have been in that game instead of the Gumps.

I said I wouldn't post again this season BUT. THIS asinine statement was just TOO ignorant to ignore. In WHAT universe, are the in the BIG TEN for Ohio State, tougher than playing Auburn, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Mississippi, and Kentucky? And THEN, hafta play either LSU, the Gumps, or Texas A&M? L S U beat one of your best teams, 59 to fricking 6! ***ROTFLMAO***

Does your think that Kirby likes playing this schedule? We had to replace Oklahoma at the last minute. And nobody ELSE wanted any of what we were a cookin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Notre Dame deserve to play Alabama and get HUMILIATED? While UGA SHOULD have been in that game instead of the Gumps.

Didn’t Auburn get spanked at home by Penn State last year? Maybe I am misremembering.

Reactions: LCL

Just repeating what the experts are saying. If you guys played a regular season game against Alabama or LSU this year I'd have more respect for your schedule, but instead you play the worst teams in the West. You wont convince that playing Michigan is easier than playing your toughest regular season conference opponent this year, which is probably what South Carolina? or a Tennessee team with a new starting QB? You cant convince me that Missouri, Ole Miss or Auburn are comparable to playing on the road at night at Michigan State, at Camp Randall in Wisconsin, or on the road at night against Notre Dame. Heck, even a night game at Purdue is kinda tough

You have the easiest SEC schedule this year and its not even close. In the B10 East its like playing a Conference championship every week, save for Rutgers & Maryland. Most likely what will happen this year is UGA & Bama will go undefeated. Bama will win the SEC because they'll be the more motivated team since they didnt get in the playoffs last year, but the commitee will feel bad for leaving out UGA because the SEC makes more $$ than most any other conference.

Next year the B10 will add 4 teams with most likely 2 trips out West for conference games sure, the SEC is adding Texas (mostly for $$) and Oklahoma (only because they are Texas' rival and it gives the conference an even number) but the SEC refuses to play a 9 game schedule.

Youre correct, it will be tough. But that's what happens when you play a tough schedule. Georgia's easy schedule gives them no reason not to make it back to the playoffs unless they stumble against Alabama in the SEC Title game.

By TOUGH, you mean TWO fricking games against PSU and MEEchigan. MEEEChigan ain't TOUGH. They supposedly had the BEST OL in the country when the DAWGS played um. And they got THIRTY yards rushing against UGA. Blake Corium couldn't beLIEVE that a 6'6" 330lb DL caught him from BEHIND on a sweep. :rolleyes: We COULD have hung sixty of those chumps, if Kirby hadn't called off the DAWGS, midway the third quarter!

As an aside, did you know that only ONE Big Ten team has ever beaten UGA? And I'll bet you'd NEVER guess who it was. And PSU don't count, since they were independent, when Todd Blackledge beat us on the LAST play, for the NATTY, on a fifty yard bomb.

Just repeating what the experts are saying. If you guys played a regular season game against Alabama or LSU this year I'd have more respect for your schedule, but instead you play the worst teams in the West. You wont convince that playing Michigan is easier than playing your toughest regular season conference opponent this year, which is probably what South Carolina? or a Tennessee team with a new starting QB? You cant convince me that Missouri, Ole Miss or Auburn are comparable to playing on the road at night at Michigan State, at Camp Randall in Wisconsin, or on the road at night against Notre Dame. Heck, even a night game at Purdue is kinda tough

You have the easiest SEC schedule this year and its not even close. In the B10 East its like playing a Conference championship every week, save for Rutgers & Maryland. Most likely what will happen this year is UGA & Bama will go undefeated. Bama will win the SEC because they'll be the more motivated team since they didnt get in the playoffs last year, but the commitee will feel bad for leaving out UGA because the SEC makes more $$ than most any other conference.

Next year the B10 will add 4 teams with most likely 2 trips out West for conference games sure, the SEC is adding Texas (mostly for $$) and Oklahoma (only because they are Texas' rival and it gives the conference an even number) but the SEC refuses to play a 9 game schedule.
The EXPERTS? The EXPERTS gave MEEEEchigan the designation for having the GREATEST OL in America, in BACK to BACK seasons. How did THAT work out for them. FIRST ROUND EXISTS, THAT'S how!

And pilgrim, somehow I get the impression, that you think that UGA ducks competition? FYI, in 2021, UGA opened with CLEMSON, on the road. 2022, they opened with OREGON. And in 2023, they WERE scheduled to open against OKLAHOMA, IN NORMAN. But since the Sooners were scheduled to enter the SEC next season. The NCAA told Georgia, NO WAY. NICE TRY though. Several seasons ago, they played Notre Dame, IN South Bend. And then, the next season, they beat them AGAIN, in Athens. And they've played UCLA in the past, as well as BYU, Texas A&M, before they were in the conference, FSU and Pitt with Toney Dorsett. And in Vince Dooley's first season. They went to MEEECHIGAN, and beat the defending Rose Bowl CHAMPIONS, 16-7, after the UGA QB told the Sports Illustrated beat writer, that he guaranteed a UGA victory.

Last edited:
The EXPERTS? The EXPERTS gave MEEEEchigan the designation for having the GREATEST OL in America, in BACK to BACK seasons. How did THAT work out for them. FIRST ROUND EXISTS, THAT'S how!

And pilgrim, somehow I get the impression, that you think that UGA ducks competition? FYI, in 2021, UGA opened with CLEMSON, on the road. 2022, they opened with OREGON. And in 2023, they WERE scheduled to open against OKLAHOMA, IN NORMAN. But since the Sooners were scheduled to enter the SEC next season. The NCAA told Georgia, NO WAY. NICE TRY though. Several seasons ago, they played Notre Dame, IN South Bend. And then, the next season, they beat them AGAIN, in Athens. And they've played UCLA in the past, as well as BYU, Texas A&M, before they were in the conference, FSU and Pitt with Toney Dorsett. And in Vince Dooley's first season. They went to MEEECHIGAN, and beat the defending Rose Bowl CHAMPIONS, 16-7, after the UGA QB told the Sports Illustrated beat writer, that he guaranteed a UGA victory.
I thought we were done with you when Massillon beat Valdosta?

By TOUGH, you mean TWO fricking games against PSU and MEEchigan. MEEEChigan ain't TOUGH. They supposedly had the BEST OL in the country when the DAWGS played um. And they got THIRTY yards rushing against UGA. Blake Corium couldn't beLIEVE that a 6'6" 330lb DL caught him from BEHIND on a sweep. :rolleyes: We COULD have hung sixty of those chumps, if Kirby hadn't called off the DAWGS, midway the third quarter!

As an aside, did you know that only ONE Big Ten team has ever beaten UGA? And I'll bet you'd NEVER guess who it was. And PSU don't count, since they were independent, when Todd Blackledge beat us on the LAST play, for the NATTY, on a fifty yard bomb.
I counted 3 BIG 10 teams. Michigan in 1957. Nebraska in 2014. Michigan State in 2012

All the experts, Sagarin computer, basically anybody with a football IQ.

No, you didn‘t ‘have to’. The teams chose to because both teams were too selfish to give up a home/away two year opportunity for just a good game opportunity. They should have agreed to one game at a neutral site with 50/50 proceeds.

You MAY wanna recheck UGA's schedule there Chucky. LAST time I checked, OSU plays virtually NOBODY other than that team up North, who is 0-2 against UGA. And COULD have been 0-3, if they hadn't choked against a glorified high school team, last season! The weakest DI team on our schedule was Vandy, who damn near kilt our all world TE. I can assure you that Tenn., Ky., Auburn, South Carolina, Old Mississippi, and MISSOURI aren't NOBODY. And crappy lil Georgia Tech, beat nationally ranked Miami AND nationally ranked North Carolina.

No, you didn‘t ‘have to’. The teams chose to because both teams were too selfish to give up a home/away two year opportunity for just a good game opportunity. They should have agreed to one game at a neutral site with 50/50 proceeds.
Those SAME EXPERTS anointed UGA as a TWELVE point FAV over the Horny Toads of Tejas Christian TOO. We covered the spread in the FIRST QUARTER. And the NCAA prohibited the UGA-Oklahoma game from coming to fruition. Because there would be no opportunity for a home and home. NEXT?

WHAT would a NEUTRAL site LOOK like, between Norman and Athens? Games like this are years if not a decade in the making. The capacity needed would be between 80,000-100,000 fans. And the Super Dome is occupied by LSU and FSU. And most NFL stadiums only accommodate approx. 70,000.

Last edited:
OSU made the CFP last year did they not. Last 2 years OSU's offense has not been the issue it has been the defense.
OSU and DEEEEFense, is an oxymoron. Ladd McConkey beat you boys with his two-point conversion, on ONE LEG! Steele Chambers was a RB in high school at lil Blessed Trinity. When he got to OSU, I thought he was going to be a half assed decent running back. The only reason he had that INT, was because Stetson threw it right to him. A.D. Mitchell was WIIIIIDE open, down the sideline for a would be seventy-five yard score. And Stetson didn't see him. His FIRST INT since midseason.

Okla ain't splitting ANYTHING with UGA. HOW was this UGA's fault?

I counted 3 BIG 10 teams. Michigan in 1957. Nebraska in 2014. Michigan State in 2012
You must have UGA mixed up with somebody else. Nebraska in 2012 wasn't IN the Big Ten? Wasn't that the year UGA went to the natty? 1957? ***ROTFLMAO*** UGA was a JOKE before Vince Dulley came in 1965. In 1966, he took his DAWGS to Ann Arbor, stole their girlfriends, and STOMPED THAT BUTT! And MEEEChigan was the defending Rose Bowl Champions. Me thinks that THAT was there only loss that season. Unless OJ smacked um in the Rose Bowl.

The weakest DI team on our schedule was Vandy, who damn near kilt our all world TE. I can assure you that Tenn., Ky., Auburn, South Carolina, Old Mississippi, and MISSOURI aren't NOBODY. And crappy lil Georgia Tech, beat nationally ranked Miami AND nationally ranked North Carolina.
Lmao yes they are

You must have UGA mixed up with somebody else. Nebraska in 2012 wasn't IN the Big Ten? Wasn't that the year UGA went to the natty? 1957? ***ROTFLMAO*** UGA was a JOKE before Vince Dulley came in 1965. In 1966, he took his DAWGS to Ann Arbor, stole their girlfriends, and STOMPED THAT BUTT! And MEEEChigan was the defending Rose Bowl Champions. Me thinks that THAT was there only loss that season. Unless OJ smacked um in the Rose Bowl.
Nebraska joined the Big 10 in 2011. They beat Georgia in the Gator bowl in 14
1957? You didn't put in any expiration dates. So that fact holds up.
Winsepedia is a great reference point to look up records against other teams.

I was looking to see if UGA made the 2023 CFP

I think getting neutered for the whole State of Georgia to see may have had something to do with this.

I was looking to see if UGA made the 2023 CFP

I think getting neutered for the whole State of Georgia to see may have had something to do with this.
At least when UGA choked, our freshman kicker hit the upright against the Gumps. They didn't kick a ball that looked like my gramma kicked it, like THE Ohio State Buckaroos did against the two-time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! And being NEUTERED is what happened to THE Ohio State University Buckaroos, against MIIIIIZZZZZOU! People who live in glass huts, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!

At least when UGA choked, our freshman kicker hit the upright against the Gumps. They didn't kick a ball that looked like my gramma kicked it, like THE Ohio State Buckaroos did against the two-time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! And being NEUTERED is what happened to THE Ohio State University Buckaroos, against MIIIIIZZZZZOU! People who live in glass huts, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!
He is a SCUM fan Haystack. He agrees with everything you posted.:ROFLMAO:
1704922192651.png

100% yes. With 12 getting in (which sucks - it should be 8 (IMHO), and them getting pretty much a top 5 recruiting class EVERY year, they will be in every year. Allowing 12 to get in, even with cryin ryan as the leader of the suckeyes, They will be in.

Last edited: