Democrat Cities' Violent news (#4?)

But they have feelings!
They don't seem to be in it together. It's an us against them thing where they hope things are bad and don't improve. Progressives aren't cheering that Red States are not doing better. Seems like some policies are working in some cities and not as well in others. We should all want murders and violent crime to be less and less. Interesting that Conservatives don't

Then you have no problems with guns. Crime is falling and gun purchases are skyrocketing. Self policing works.

Guns are the leading instrument used in murders and violent crimes. Part of the problem, not the solution.

Guns are the leading instrument used in murders and violent crimes. Part of the problem, not the solution.
No, hoodrats "are the leading instrument used in murders and violent crimes. Part of the problem, not the solution."

And you are a dimwit.

GLybV7Bb0AAiqh8

Wasn't using FBI numbers. Those are actual LAPD numbers. See where it says " according to data released by the Los Angeles Police Department." But you go ahead and use News Nation as your source. If you actually did any research you would find the lie is that you state the 900 unhoused deaths were not reported. They absolutely were." City officials shared about 900 unsheltered people died on the streets of Los Angeles in 2023. Macy Jenkins reports for the NBC4 News on March 28, 2024. The City Controller's Office released a map of unhoused deaths in 2023 using data obtained from the County Medical-Examiner Coroner.Mar 28, 2024"

"About 40, or 4%, homeless people were murdered in 2023, accounting for 12% of all homicides in the city. Unhoused people represent about 1% of the population." So, yeah those 40 murders were accounted for in the stats.

How much effort do you think they put into solving deaths of homeless people?

900 deaths and 860 were "accidents"...from what, the elements...in LA?

You were wrong. You were proven wrong. The same issues with 100% accurate reporting has been there for decades. Violent crime is always going to be an issue, but it is much less of a problem than it was in the 80's, 90's etc... It's coming down overall and you believing it's not is wrong. Very interesting how you will believe that car theft and property crime is up, but violent crime can't be down. Why would people report their car being broken into, but not that they were assaulted?
Yep NY is so safe Hochul had to call in the National Guard...

Does his vocation make a difference?

You do realize that bond is not a tool to keep the innocent until proven guilty in jail. It is to help ensure court appearances.
And to help keep alleged violent offenders off the streets so they can't perpetrate more violence while awaiting their court date.

So they are lying about rural rates...but not in the city. 😂

I know where I'd feel less likely to be the victim of a crime at 2 am and it isn't South Central LA, Chicago or any other major city.

Social Dynamics: Some rural communities prioritize maintaining an image of safety while preferring to deal with issues amongst themselves. That sometimes leads residents to not report crimes to authorities, artificially obscuring crime rates.
No one in the hood fails to report crime. No one is afraid to come forward, witnesses are always plentiful with a large population right?

Low population density: The population distribution in rural areas can spread law enforcement thin, leading to delayed response times or even undetected criminal activity. This makes official reporting inaccurate, and crimes seem less frequent than they are. Low populations also skew per capita crime rates easily
Yeah it skews them....higher. if there is a theft or murder in a town of 2000 vs 2 million well heck thats a crime every 2k vs 2 mill...what a dangerous place!

Violent Crime: Although violent crime tends to be lower in rural settings, some disturbing patterns stand out. Isolated residences, for example, might be easier targets for home invasions. Gun deaths by suicide rates for rural men and women are also higher than for urban men and women.
What does suicide have to do with crime? The anti gun lobby loves skewing the stats with suicides as well....as if a person that desperate to end their life wouldn't find another means to do so.

And to help keep alleged violent offenders off the streets so they can't perpetrate more violence while awaiting their court date.
No. Those folks are just denied bail. You idiots dont even know what bail is.

How much effort do you think they put into solving deaths of homeless people?

900 deaths and 860 were "accidents"...from what, the elements...in LA?
You didn't read. 678 were categorized as accidents.(Drug overdoses etc..) There were natural deaths and suicides and others.

Do you really think if there was some big cover up, they wouldn't just list them as natural causes? There are a lot of good people out there dedicated to helping homeless people. There are people that dedicate their lives to solving homicides. They aren't lazy. They do their best and I'm sure they take it very seriously and put in a lot of effort.

I met a man a few months ago that drives a mobile shower "bus / RV" for lack of better word, nearly all day every day. He's not doing it because it's fun. He does it because he truly cares. He gets to know people and he would put pressure on people to solve deaths of the homeless he cares so deeply for. It's not just some trivial set of numbers to him,

You didn't read. 678 were categorized as accidents.(Drug overdoses etc..) There were natural deaths and suicides and others.

Do you really think if there was some big cover up, they wouldn't just list them as natural causes? There are a lot of good people out there dedicated to helping homeless people. There are people that dedicate their lives to solving homicides. They aren't lazy. They do their best and I'm sure they take it very seriously and put in a lot of effort.

I met a man a few months ago that drives a mobile shower "bus / RV" for lack of better word, nearly all day every day. He's not doing it because it's fun. He does it because he truly cares. He gets to know people and he would put pressure on people to solve deaths of the homeless he cares so deeply for. It's not just some trivial set of numbers to him,
Did you contribute to support this man's endeavors ? I've not heard of such a thing. I would certainly buy him a tank of fuel. Website ?

Haven of Rest is a wonderful place. Ever volunteer ?

is crime rate really going down?

Basically saying crime is down because many locales are not reporting their crimes. this was an article from npr in 2022. is it still happening? there are articles out there saying reporting is way down. our very skeptical of media people here would probably say its only kook right wing outlets saying that. I don't know. I hear its a problem. news i trust (very hard to find) say reporting crime is off. you decide for yourself.

it appears to me that crime statistics are more unreliable due to reporting issues. take that for what its worth.

Basically saying crime is down because many locales are not reporting their crimes. this was an article from npr in 2022. is it still happening? there are articles out there saying reporting is way down. our very skeptical of media people here would probably say its only kook right wing outlets saying that. I don't know. I hear its a problem. news i trust (very hard to find) say reporting crime is off. you decide for yourself.

it appears to me that crime statistics are more unreliable due to reporting issues. take that for what its worth.
Don’t use the FBI. Use the data from the police departments themselves. Here is the data from LA. Homicides and violent crimes are down.

Don’t use the FBI. Use the data from the police departments themselves. Here is the data from LA. Homicides and violent crimes are down.

Why do they show increases in some things too? Doesn't that go against the narrative?

We've told that gaslighting goof the same, but no one ever quoted NPR while doing it. Bravo!! You may achieve a breakthrough. They are on his approved reading list.