Copley Basketball College Opportunities?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Where are all the Senior basketball players from Copley going to college?

I heard that Horton is looking at Tiffin and Mount Union. What about the rest?

Bulldog, go back to the Green site if you jave nothing to offer here but typical sour grapes. Sack up man, your team lost to the better team. Great effort, but just came up short.

Now come on Franchise you have to give the players some credit. I mean, anyone can look good during a game in which you have the referees in your back pocket.

And you, we had several bad calls against us, Green had about as many called against them. So quit trying to make excuses you lost to the better team, accept it

Wow man... Get a life and quit trying to put Copley down.. We're 18-0 we've beat you twice youve had your chance. Get over it and grow up.

the fact is that maybe copley has won the league title finally but as basketball fan i know when i see a school with a good basketball program and a school that has one good class every so often. I know from going to copley games throughout the years that those so called "copley fans" won't be there next year.

if anyone wonders why i talk copley down so much and am so angry, it is because of the terrible, i repeat terrible respect, and class that the copley students showed this friday. i've seen some good teams in the area throughout the years and yes this copley team is soild (no depth hurts) but they never have had fools like you guys for fans. like Wadsworth from 02 with Goddard and faulkenburg was way better, Hoover from 04 and all those Barberton teams and Mckinnley teams.

i believe that this display of poor sportsmen ship is only because these fans have never been around a winning enviroment and its going striaght to their head. not to mention John Morgans ego is so big that the fans just feed of it.

i am now off my soap box and hope copley does the well in the playoffs for the suburban league.

It's about time you got off your soap box. And what showed you terrible respect? I'm just curious were we that disrespectful, or were you just PO'd because you lost?? John Morgan is a good player and he has a right to be confident because his team is 18-0. When we would look foolish is if we were 3-15 and cocky and arrogant. But, we win and having confidence is not a crime especially when you're undefeated

John Morgan is a good player and he has a right to be confident because his team is 18-0. When we would look foolish is if we were 3-15 and cocky and arrogant. But, we win and having confidence is not a crime especially when you're undefeated

I haven't seen the guy and I could care less, but I want to make on comment on this quote.

If a guy acts a certain way, why do you define it with a win/lose record, wheather it's arrogant or confidence? I would say that the record shouldn't matter.

I haven't seen the guy and I could care less, but I want to make on comment on this quote.

If a guy acts a certain way, why do you define it with a win/lose record, wheather it's arrogant or confidence? I would say that the record shouldn't matter.

Pride-It is just the times we live in. In todays society it is acceptable, when successful, to rub it in against those who are currently not having as much success. In previous eras, coaches would bench players for showing up the opposition. That does not happen today.