Congratulations to Coach Castner on win #1

MasonComet

U. S. American
I'm sure it feels good. :welcome:

-5 yards rushing for Gahanna. :clap:

There's no substitute for winning to build a team's confidence. Great way to enter league play. Looking forward to many more. :thumb:

Congratulations to Coach Castner and the Comets. Great to see the rushing game get untracked.

This coaching staff is working hard. The kids are working hard. I see good things ahead for the Comets.

Nice first win for 2010! :thumb:

Congratulations to the Coachs, players, and the entire support staff for a job well done! :clap: Keep working hard, believe and you'll see more of the same!

It's been 2 years since the Comets scored first and maintaned the lead throughout the entire game. Really feels good to see a win going into league play. Let's keep em coming! Next three games are very winable if the offense can keep improving and the defense can fine tune! :thumb:

Go Comets!!!

great first win, but not sold yet... hope they do well, but im not seeing it, i dont think this team, talent wise, is as good as last years... but the coaches sure are better lol, so maybe they can pull out a few more this year

great first win, but not sold yet... hope they do well, but im not seeing it, i dont think this team, talent wise, is as good as last years... but the coaches sure are better lol, so maybe they can pull out a few more this year

No doubt the coaching appears better. Defense looks better, IMO. Offense could be better if they keep improving. I guess we'll see by the end of October. I'm giving it 3 more weeks before I'm sold!

GO Comets!!!

One good thing the coaches did last year was keep you on the bench.