UCF
Troy
Arkansas St
Air Force
Utah St
South Alabama
Utah
San Jose St

Bobcats handling GaSouth at halftime 20-0. As much as I like seeing O/Ahia teams win, I hope the Miami-App State game is more competive.

Otherwise, I might have to start on my weekend warrior (aka honeydew) tasks/projects. 🙃

I have zero interest in watching any bowl games except the playoffs. The bowls remind me of when the NFL went on strike and teams played with scabs. With star players opting out for either injury, transfer portal, going to the NFL, etc... the Bowls are now a broken commodity and I will pass on them.

I normally love bowls, but it has gotten rough. I've tried to watch and just can't get interested in the games so far. I imagine my only care next year will be playoff games. Who cares about Coastal Carolina vs SJSU, with opt outs, late in evening, when have legit elimination games?

I have zero interest in watching any bowl games except the playoffs. The bowls remind me of when the NFL went on strike and teams played with scabs. With star players opting out for either injury, transfer portal, going to the NFL, etc... the Bowls are now a broken commodity and I will pass on them.
WHAT, you have no desire to see what you'll be up against next season, from JAWJA? FSU was playing with what will be their 2024 team. And it COULDA been 100-0, had it not been for Colquitt County's Ryan Fitzgerald kicking his 100th FG of the season. UGA played EVERYBODY in the second half, and it was 21-0! And our back up QB, Brock Vandergriff, was in LEXINGTON, KY. at the time.

WHAT, you have no desire to see what you'll be up against next season, from JAWJA? FSU was playing with what will be their 2024 team. And it COULDA been 100-0, had it not been for Colquitt County's Ryan Fitzgerald kicking his 100th FG of the season. UGA played EVERYBODY in the second half, and it was 21-0! And our back up QB, Brock Vandergriff, was in LEXINGTON, KY. at the time.
I would say it worked out being a good decision for me. Watched 2 good semi final games, with a solid Championship game coming on Monday. Go Blue!