Colerain 2015

Does anyone know if the Colerain game will be broadcast on a DirecTV channel?
To my knowledge...no. It used to be that it might be on 661 when Fox was covering it. But now that they are being covered by Time Warner, it isn't available on DirecTv.

Why would you stay home!? Come to the game tonight. Great weather, good opponent...will be a blast.

If you can't make it, we plan to broadcast the game LIVE with VIDEO tonight. Certainly won't be the production quality of Time Warner, but we'll do our best.

-CardinalsFan

Warren Central's regular season is now over. They move on to the playoffs. The Cards will get harbin points for the next two weeks, assuming of course Warren Central wins. Looking at their sectional games, I believe they will.

http://indianahsfootball.homestead.com/files/bracket7.htm

-CardinalsFan

Warren Central was better than I expected this year. Look at that win over X?!!! I see them making a fairly deep run this year.

Warren Central won their playoff game tonight, 49-7.

Moot point really, as the Cards have locked up the #1 seed.

-CardinalsFan

Another great year for the players and coaches at Colerain High School.
Don't discourage the updates CF because when the feed goes out it's a good way to know what is going on. Otherwise the broadcasts are great and the effort of all the volunteers involved is really appreciated.

Best of health and luck to the Cards as they are executing at a level to make a deep run this year. One interesting observation from far away is the poise and humility of this years team. Very impressive.

And yes even this old guy could see the worst game changing call at any level this year. Live and learn.

Go Cards

Another great year for the players and coaches at Colerain High School.
Don't discourage the updates CF because when the feed goes out it's a good way to know what is going on. Otherwise the broadcasts are great and the effort of all the volunteers involved is really appreciated.

Best of health and luck to the Cards as they are executing at a level to make a deep run this year. One interesting observation from far away is the poise and humility of this years team. Very impressive.

And yes even this old guy could see the worst game changing call at any level this year. Live and learn.

Go Cards

Fortunately, Southwest Guy, the officiating fiasco didn't hurt us in the overall scheme of things.

Fortunately, Southwest Guy, the officiating fiasco didn't hurt us in the overall scheme of things.

Go Cards how are you ? My subjective opinion is the athletes and the game are passing some of these crews by and they just can't keep up with the pace and the speed of the game anymore. It happens at every level but in High School it is magnified. Some crews are great, but some others are either aging and/or eating themselves out of being able to effectively manage a competitive high school game.