Coaching Changes

BL-UE

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but what are the notable coaching changes for next season? Who is retiring for sure or probably?

Toledo Start posted their opening literally the day after they lost in the 1st round of the sectionals.

1709681047931.png

Jeez what’s the story there? I looked at their past records and they’ve been solid except for this past year.
I was as shocked as you. Like you said Start has been pretty good the last few seasons. I know this season was a down year. But not sure what happened there.

I was as shocked as you. Like you said Start has been pretty good the last few seasons. I know this season was a down year. But not sure what happened there.

A lot happened.

I may have completely missed this but was this ever brought up on here during the season? The date stamp on the article says December 11th, 2023. I don't recall seeing any discussion on here regarding this incident until now. So I'm guessing the job came open almost immediately because Start had an interim coach?

Hypthothetical.....when Goedde steps down at LaSalle (whenever that may be)....would one of his sons go for it?

Northwest Ohio list:
Ada
Bryan
Danbury
Evergreen
Lima Bath
Mansfield St. Peter's
Monroeville
St. Marys Memorial
Tiffin Columbian
Toledo Start
Toledo Waite

Stateline Area Basketball Coaching Changes
St. Mary's Memorial, sounds like a possible good job. Can you step in a be .500 or better or is the time not right?

Northwest Ohio list:

Ada
Allen East
Bryan
Danbury
Evergreen
Lima Bath
Mansfield St. Peter's - hired Roy Shoulders
Monroeville
Riverdale
Springfield
St. Marys Memorial