Closed Threads and Bigwood

springer

First off, what's up with the closed threads. I didn't even get a chance to respond to Bigwood/Killa. Not sure why the Oak Hills Elder Week 1 thread was shut down, but whoever the mod is needs to lighten up.

Bigwood/Killa, in that thread, you called me a sellout. Why? Because I know my son wants to go to Elder and I am going to do everything possible to make that happen? How would you know that I even said that unless you yourself were over on the Elder board trolling. You are a troll, nothing more, nothing less. You talk and talk and linguistically you are identical to Killa, yet you treat all of us like we are stupid. You can't change your vocabulary, and going back and reading your posts, you are one in the same my friend.

I have a question for you. If Scholz were so great and smart, why would he get rid of a division 1 strength and conditioning coach, only to take over the lifting program on his own? Because he thinks he is Kerry, and Kerry he will never be.

There is no doubt that he is a good and passionate coach, but for you to say that he has expectations higher than that of Cummins, is absolutely ignorant. If his expectations are so much higher than the previous HC, why would he hire so many assistants from the former staff? You should really keep your mouth shut. You are clueless.

I have a question for you. If Scholz were so great and smart, why would he get rid of a division 1 strength and conditioning coach, only to take over the lifting program on his own? Because he thinks he is Kerry, and Kerry he will never be.

Just guessing here, but maybe it was greed. I'm sure he's being paid more to be both the head football coach and the strength coach.

Aren't arrangements like that pretty common in the GMC?

I read the Elder posts because I'm interested in what is said over there. It's interesting how Oak Hills provides an open forum for ALL to post and Elder doesn't permit the same freedoms. Are you really serious about mods lightening up over here? Anybody who posts even close to a negative statement about Elder gets banned over there.

You are a sellout- You post on Oak Hills site when you are Elder through and through. What else do you call that? Nobody cares for your double talk.

Scholz wanted a fresh start and he's done very well. I'm sure every move you make in life is 100% perfect. LOL. Why would anyone want to be Kerry?

You are clueless! Double talk once again..you want the strength coach retained but the asst coaches fired from previous regime. It's called passion, commitment, work ethic, enthusiasm, and accountability. You are brain dead if you think Cummins is close to Scholz. Cummins was full of excuses. Cummins did not hold people accountable. IE RALEIGH which is the reason Elder/OH hasn't happened in 6 years.

Just guessing here, but maybe it was greed. I'm sure he's being paid more to be both the head football coach and the strength coach.

Aren't arrangements like that pretty common in the GMC?

Not sure. I'm not sure "greed" and "high school" coaching can be used in the same sentence. In general, High School coaches are very underpaid for the amount of time spent.

Greed may have been too strong a word. I didn't mean to besmirch your coach's reputation. I was just trying to be concise. However, I still think extra income could have been a motivating factor. Having a football coach take over as strength coach is something other schools (I think Middletown) have been open about in the past.

First off, what's up with the closed threads. I didn't even get a chance to respond to Bigwood/Killa. Not sure why the Oak Hills Elder Week 1 thread was shut down, but whoever the mod is needs to lighten up.

Bigwood/Killa, in that thread, you called me a sellout. Why? Because I know my son wants to go to Elder and I am going to do everything possible to make that happen? How would you know that I even said that unless you yourself were over on the Elder board trolling. You are a troll, nothing more, nothing less. You talk and talk and linguistically you are identical to Killa, yet you treat all of us like we are stupid. You can't change your vocabulary, and going back and reading your posts, you are one in the same my friend.

There is no doubt that he is a good and passionate coach, but for you to say that he has expectations higher than that of Cummins, is absolutely ignorant. If his expectations are so much higher than the previous HC, why would he hire so many assistants from the former staff? You should really keep your mouth shut. You are clueless.

most of the time uncle woody closes the threads that he started. he lets them go for a little bit, but gets tired of getting owned in all of them then shuts them down. that is his MO.

jtk
()

most of the time uncle woody closes the threads that he started. he lets them go for a little bit, but gets tired of getting owned in all of them then shuts them down. that is his MO.

jtk
()

Not sure what your post has to do with anything. I did not close a thread. I'm sure the mod was tired of you and all of your pinto friends.

it has to do with you starting threads, then getting owned in them by everyone then you closing the thread down. the only ones who can close threads down on OH yappi are yappi and the thread starter! not sure what your having a hard time with.

jtk
()

The strength coaches get paid a stipend to not only work out the athletes, but they open the weight room to boosters and other members of the community. So money is a factor.

Also, nice threat woody!

If I were him, I would not talk at all until after the game. Then I wouldnt EVER talk again if OH loses.

it has to do with you starting threads, then getting owned in them by everyone then you closing the thread down. the only ones who can close threads down on OH yappi are yappi and the thread starter! not sure what your having a hard time with.

jtk
()

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but I did not close the thread. Do you understand English?

The strength coaches get paid a stipend to not only work out the athletes, but they open the weight room to boosters and other members of the community. So money is a factor.

Also, nice threat woody!

You're right. I know the strength coach and he did NOT get paid by the boosters. It is not a high paying job. It is not a good paying job. It does help bring in a little extra spending money.

You're right. I know the strength coach and he did NOT get paid by the boosters. It is not a high paying job. It is not a good paying job. It does help bring in a little extra spending money.

So you think that was his only job there? Are you that dense?

So you think that was his only job there? Are you that dense?

No, I never said it was his only job. Not dense at all. I'm answering your questions. I'm telling you the strength coach of the football team doesn't get paid well. You acted like Scholz taking over the responsibility put the old strength on the streets.

Speaking of liked... nobody cares much for your posts. You make zero sense.

should i make a poll, or does your idea of NOBODY mean 1 person BIGWOOD? there are pretty many posters on yappi!

should i dumb my vocabulary down for you so it makes sense to you? i may be able to draw up an IEP so you can better comprehend why and how people post on a message board.

jtk
()