Cirino arrested, going to jail for a long time

Expect some incoming for this take, but unprovable he said/she said allegations from 20 years ago seem a bit dubious.

You presume it’s unprovable. Could be photos or videos or something of that nature.
Like with E Jean Carroll?

And you really think there are 20-year-old photos of him diddling a 13-year-old and they've been hidden until now?

Like with E Jean Carroll?

And you really think there are 20-year-old photos of him diddling a 13-year-old and they've been hidden until now?
It’s not impossible. There have been cases before of child abuse being recorded and not discovered for years, and the perpetrator has the photos on their device, etc. it’s not common, I just wouldn’t rule it out entirely.

Yeah, but this is one of those charges where the accusation is the verdict. No matter what the jury says, the court of public opinion has already condemned him.
I agree, but he's not going to jail for a long time. He'll take a plea for a shorter sentence.

I'm going to guess (hope) there was enough materiality in what the prosecutor reviewed to make him/her decide to take the matter to a grand jury and the grand jury was convinced there was enough there vote to pursue the matter. Anyone knows that an accusation for something like this will destroy a reputation, even if found innocent. If he did do it, I am all for giving him the maximum penalty.

I'm going to guess (hope) there was enough materiality in what the prosecutor reviewed to make him/her decide to take the matter to a grand jury and the grand jury was convinced there was enough there vote to pursue the matter. Anyone knows that an accusation for something like this will destroy a reputation, even if found innocent. If he did do it, I am all for giving him the maximum penalty.
I agree it’s take a lot more than he said she said to get these cases to an actual arrest and trial.

Expect some incoming for this take, but unprovable he said/she said allegations from 20 years ago seem a bit dubious.
Not surprised you have this take.

Adult predators grooming children use fear and authority that kids cannot always realize. It can take years of maturity before kids begin to understand the abuse they have suffered, especially from someone they’ve know a long time or is integrated in their family.

The shame children victims have can be crippling.

Just gonna let it be know that these "rumors" have surrounded him for a very long time. I've met former students/players/associates of his that have mentioned these rumors for years and years. As far back as 2010 I've heard these rumors.

Sadly, there is likely more than one victim. If the others come out we won't know until that happens. But there's at least 3 young women who's names are associated with the piece of crap from the time he was a teacher and they were students.

The shocker in all of this was that there was a connection when the young lady was 13 years old. Just awful.

Do I need to clarify for a white guy to be brought up on charges? Besides the accusation came from an adult. Not 8 year olds in therapy sessions who are easily coerced.
Wasn't an adult at the time of the alleged offense. A statute of limitations exists for a reason.

BTW, Gerald Amirault is a white guy.

Wasn't an adult at the time of the alleged offense. A statute of limitations exists for a reason.

BTW, Gerald Amirault is a white guy.
Yeah you are wrong on so many levels. Let’s hear the rest of your old guy tropes. She shouldn’t have been wearing those clothes, she probably enjoyed it, women can shut down their bodies…

It takes some of these women and men years to come to terms with what happened to them and talk about it. That’s why in Ohio you have 12 years after you turn 18 to report the offense.

It takes some of these women and men years to come to terms with what happened to them and talk about it. That’s why in Ohio you have 12 years after you turn 18 to report the offense.
Unfortunate, but immaterial. Time destroys evidence and distorts memories.

"...the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

"...the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
There was just a case in central Ohio where the victim wore a wire and recorded the abuser admitting to all of the things they did. Sometimes evidence is still available.

Hey that's the law so it is far from immaterial.

You know just because Jerry, Dale, Tom, and Smitty at your daily 7:00 A.M McDonald's coffee klatch think you are smart and your opinions are great, does not necessarily make it true.

Hey that's the law so it is far from immaterial.

You know just because Jerry, Dale, Tom, and Smitty at your daily 7:00 A.M McDonald's coffee klatch think you are smart and your opinions are great, does not necessarily make it true.
Those four people don’t like him either

If you place him on ignore like I did, you never see any of the drivel he posts. Makes for a better experience on here.

Dred Scott decision was the law as well.
I bet that really made you mad at when they overturned that. That was when you were a much younger man then can’t imagine the bitterness you had. Did you wear your hood to the protest?

so the rumours are that there might be more than one victim. This guy is disgusting. Can’t believe the type of mental illness this takes to commit such crimes.

And to think He was around my kids at the ville. Always acted so egotistically and like his stuff didn’t stink. he was so tight with our joke of our BOE president at that time. Parading around like he ever accomplished anything.

Happy these victims will get some justice and Louis will get his in the shower room at Licasville. His wife and three kids will erase the memory of him quickly. So tragic.