Cheap Insulin is a lie!!!

Insulin prices went up under Trump. BTW. According to MoeDude, seniors on insulin doesn’t used part D.

1713832952574.png

According to your chart prices were lower in 2021 when Trump left office compared to 2017 when he entered. Insulin prices did basically double under Obama. Thanks for providing that info.
That’s thru 2021 meaning the end of it. Duh.

$35 copay caps for insulin is not false. The lie is Team Biden selling their Green New Deal legislation as inflation reduction.

$35 copay caps for insulin is not false. The lie is Team Biden selling their Green New Deal legislation as inflation reduction.
MoeDude says it's false for all the folks on Medicare who are insulin dependent who don't have part D and opt instead to pay $600 a month, instead. Now, he can't find one but he is sure there is a dumb MAGA out there doing that.

That’s thru 2021 meaning the end of it. Duh.
Posted the article giving Trump credit for the decreases set to start in 2021 so why not give him credit for initiating the decrease your chart shows. Duh. Care to comment on costs close to doubling under Obama.

Posted the article giving Trump credit for the decreases set to start in 2021 so why not give him credit for initiating the decrease your chart shows. Duh. Care to comment on costs close to doubling under Obama.
Sure. They went up while obama was prez.

Would you like to compare the charts in a couple of years? I’ll be happy to wager.

Sure. They went up while obama was prez.

Would you like to compare the charts in a couple of years? I’ll be happy to wager.
They didn't just go up, they nearly doubled under Obama. Care to give Trump credit for starting the price decrease.

They didn't just go up, they nearly doubled under Obama. Care to give Trump credit for starting the price decrease.
Sure I will give him credit. That program was beneficial even if MoeDude says it does not count because it required part D.

I never criticized Trump for insulin costs. I was simply responding to the ridiculous and epically stupid thread that criticized Biden over this program. Your issue should be with him.

Sure I will give him credit. That program was beneficial even if MoeDude says it does not count because it required part D.

I never criticized Trump for insulin costs. I was simply responding to the ridiculous and epically stupid thread that criticized Biden over this program. Your issue should be with him.
Being the self appointed "But Trump!" watch dog, I almost fell over with ProV1's post. I don't know if the criticism is not the program but how it was presented to make people think all insulin costs will be ;lowered.

And here we have a "But Trump!".
First, I did not bring Trump into the conversation. Second, of course! You are whining about how Biden presented the program when he presented it the EXACT same way as Trump.

First, I did not bring Trump into the conversation. Second, of course! You are whining about how Biden presented the program when he presented it the EXACT same way as Trump.
All I know is the way uncle Joe says it EVERY time... it sounds that everyone in America that needs insulian , will pay $35...

so it sounds like uncle joe is lying again...just like the 15 MILLION jobs that he has created....

All I know is the way uncle Joe says it EVERY time... it sounds that everyone in America that needs insulian , will pay $35...

so it sounds like uncle joe is lying again...just like the 15 MILLION jobs that he has created....
Maybe to idiots like you who don't know that it's a Medicare program. Duh. Even MoeDude understood this and he has butchered the entire subject.

The CPI is not a list of every good and service in the US. Duh.

Overall, things do cost more across the globe with is why that it is great to be in the US right now. US inflation is among the worlds lowest. American Greatness in action!
You are a parody. You know what the driver of inflation is right?

Listen and try to comprehend, if you are capable.

Last edited:
I don not agree that government is the only thing that creates inflation. Several things in the private sector are inflationary.
Producers don't cause inflation they react to it.

Tell that to your buddy Biden and his "shrinkflation" bs narrative.

Maybe to idiots like you who don't know that it's a Medicare program. Duh. Even MoeDude understood this and he has butchered the entire subject.
sorry dude, the way Uncle joe says it.... it sounds like it is for ALL who use it!!!! I'm just saying what he reads off his NOTECARDS... it's it is for everyone!!! and that is PLANNED

sorry dude, the way Uncle joe says it.... it sounds like it is for ALL who use it!!!! I'm just saying what he reads off his NOTECARDS... it's it is for everyone!!! and that is PLANNED
I already posted how he said it. Stop before you end up looking dumber than MoeDude.