Capital pt 3

1703179653343.png

Impeccable timing by the DOJ. You might almost think it was by design:

Last week, Blaze News contributor Steve Baker learned from his attorney that he would be charged with federal crimes stemming from his coverage of the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. If that sounds vague, that’s because it is. (Read his own scathing account of what he’s endured the last few years here and here.) The upshot is that Baker has no idea of what, exactly, federal prosecutors intend to charge him with.

As I told you last week, “I don’t believe it’s a coincidence that Baker learned of his coming indictment the very same day he met with a pair of Capitol Police whistleblowers” while in Washington, D.C., spending multiple days examining hours of footage from January 6.

Impeccable timing by the DOJ. You might almost think it was by design:

Last week, Blaze News contributor Steve Baker learned from his attorney that he would be charged with federal crimes stemming from his coverage of the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. If that sounds vague, that’s because it is. (Read his own scathing account of what he’s endured the last few years here and here.) The upshot is that Baker has no idea of what, exactly, federal prosecutors intend to charge him with.

As I told you last week, “I don’t believe it’s a coincidence that Baker learned of his coming indictment the very same day he met with a pair of Capitol Police whistleblowers” while in Washington, D.C., spending multiple days examining hours of footage from January 6.
The Blaze LOL

1703182628285.png

Happy trying so hard to unironically make fun of sources will never not be hilarious. lol.

Poor LOTR he said it was ANTIFA....then the FBI....then peaceful tourists....then then then is there a conspiracy theory he has not brought here?
Merry Christmas, Happy!

Your gold leaf embossed copy of "Don Quixote" is due to arrive today.

I see the importance of this appeal very differently: there are hundreds of January 6th defendants who are getting ground up in the gears of the system because it suits the political needs of the big guys, and that is just plain evil. If the Supreme Court’s decision upends that process, it will change a lot of basically innocent people’s lives for the better.

I would count that as a win.

Apparently, the law under which these defendants are charged is similar to RICO in the sense that it was designed to go after bad actors who abuse the system’s ambiguities. In this case, it was a response to the Enron scandal, just as RICO was designed to go after mafia bosses. Both laws have been stretched so far out of recognition that ordinary folks are getting destroyed simply because the powers that be want to do so.

Nobody whose crime is just walking through the Capitol should go to jail. Leftists take over government buildings all the time, and everybody shrugs; a conservative does so, and he is off to jail for months or even years. Violence and destruction should be punished harshly; walking around? Not so much.

In Old Joe Biden’s America, there’s justice if you’re a patriot, which could mean spending years in prison for strolling through the Capitol and taking selfies after the cops opened the doors on Jan. 6, 2021, and there’s justice if you’re a member of the leftist elite, which means that you can essentially do anything you want, and little or nothing will happen to you. Sam Brinton, the gender-fluid, in-your-face, cross-dressing, puppy-playing former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy, is a member of that elite group, and so despite facing numerous luggage theft charges, he ended 2023 as a free man.

What the DOJ & FBI did in the Michigan Governor kidnap case they also did on 1/6.

Ramaswamy’s linking of Jan. 6 and the Whitmer plot resonated with many on the right who want similarities between the two episodes exposed to the general public, especially the FBI’s reliance on informants and other paid operatives.

And this justifiably set off alarm bells:

The FBI’s tactics were first exposed by BuzzFeed in July 2021, when reporters Ken Bensinger and Jessica Garrison disclosed startling details based on court filings as the matter headed to trial. They found that the number of FBI confidential human sources involved in the scheme was equal to the number of defendants.

Some more acquittals not covered by the MSM:

The acquittals represented another blow to the overall case and a poor showing for the government; of the 10 defendants who went to trial, five were found not guilty and two were convicted after a second trial. Four others pleaded guilty—outcomes that represent a poor showing for both the DOJ and Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel.

My guess is that with the new information all of the convictions/guilty pleas will be overturned/withdrawn.

What the DOJ & FBI did in the Michigan Governor kidnap case they also did on 1/6.

Ramaswamy’s linking of Jan. 6 and the Whitmer plot resonated with many on the right who want similarities between the two episodes exposed to the general public, especially the FBI’s reliance on informants and other paid operatives.

And this justifiably set off alarm bells:

The FBI’s tactics were first exposed by BuzzFeed in July 2021, when reporters Ken Bensinger and Jessica Garrison disclosed startling details based on court filings as the matter headed to trial. They found that the number of FBI confidential human sources involved in the scheme was equal to the number of defendants.

Some more acquittals not covered by the MSM:

The acquittals represented another blow to the overall case and a poor showing for the government; of the 10 defendants who went to trial, five were found not guilty and two were convicted after a second trial. Four others pleaded guilty—outcomes that represent a poor showing for both the DOJ and Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel.

My guess is that with the new information all of the convictions/guilty pleas will be overturned/withdrawn.
I doubt little will change in the outcome of the cases. One has to remember that entrapment if not outright participation in crime is standard operating procedure for Federal LEA's.

And speaking of entrapment and inside agitation, are the Feds giving kid gloves treatment to Ray Epps over J6? The person some consider to be an inside agitator for the FBI? Other so called insurrectionists have faced the potential for harsher sentences.