Buckeye Running Company Relays Question

JAVMAN83

Ohio Milesplit is listing the same results for the girls' 4x400m and the "mixed" 4x400m. Same results in both.

Question for those in the know: Was there a mixed race? I tend to think so as 3:49.10 is an awfully fast relay to be dropped in March. In fact, it's never happened before by a girls' team. Mason's good, but I don't think THAT good in March.

Anyone?

Ohio Milesplit is listing the same results for the girls' 4x400m and the "mixed" 4x400m. Same results in both.

Question for those in the know: Was there a mixed race? I tend to think so as 3:49.10 is an awfully fast relay to be dropped in March. In fact, it's never happened before by a girls' team. Mason's good, but I don't think THAT good in March.

Anyone?
There was only a mixed 4x4.

One of the reasons it is showing this way is due to OHSAA rule that says we have to split the point between genders. Scoring software does not allow this and to show the split points we have to actually create a men's and a women's race for each then give half points. I will let milesplit know that they do not need to post those to rankings. There should be 3 events listed in the official results, 1 is the actual mixed (not scored) and then a men and women each scored with half points

One of the reasons it is showing this way is due to OHSAA rule that says we have to split the point between genders. Scoring software does not allow this and to show the split points we have to actually create a men's and a women's race for each then give half points. I will let milesplit know that they do not need to post those to rankings. There should be 3 events listed in the official results, 1 is the actual mixed (not scored) and then a men and women each scored with half points
Gotcha. I'll be on the lookout for this again!