Big Ten tiebreaker system?

aztecjim

Just looked at the Big Ten schedules for 2024. It is possible that at least four teams could finish 9-0 OSU, Wisconsin, Illinois, and UCLA. I am sure there are other combinations. Anybody have a clue how the top two teams to play for the conference championship will be determined?

Just looked at the Big Ten schedules for 2024. It is possible that at least four teams could finish 9-0 OSU, Wisconsin, Illinois, and UCLA. I am sure there are other combinations. Anybody have a clue how the top two teams to play for the conference championship will be determined?
Overall record and I would be surprised if 2 teams would go undefeated in league play, esp. with long road trips. OSU maybe but would not surprise if Bucks lose a league game.

Overall record and I would be surprised if 2 teams would go undefeated in league play, esp. with long road trips. OSU maybe but would not surprise if Bucks lose a league game.
I agree. The odds are verrrry slim. But what about OSU finishing 9-0 an two (or more) schools finish 8-1