Beat Jackson AGAIN

Big O

You’ve got to eat this week anyway….so why not head over to Chick-fil-A on Dressler Road and help the Vikings beat Jackson AGAIN.

Cheerleaders from both schools decorated the restaurant Saturday. One side in beautiful orange and black, the other in hideous purple. The Hoover girls did a much better job.

Chick-fil-A is hosting a week-long contest between Hoover & Jackson, and are donating $500 for the winner. After ordering your food, place your receipt in the Hoover box. The school with the most “votes” in the form of sales dollars is the winner.

Help the Hoover Cheerleaders win the $500 and 'eat mor chikin'!

You’ve got to eat this week anyway….so why not head over to Chick-fil-A on Dressler Road and help the Vikings beat Jackson AGAIN.

Cheerleaders from both schools decorated the restaurant Saturday. One side in beautiful orange and black, the other in hideous purple. The Hoover girls did a much better job.

Chick-fil-A is hosting a week-long contest between Hoover & Jackson, and are donating $500 for the winner. After ordering your food, place your receipt in the Hoover box. The school with the most “votes” in the form of sales dollars is the winner.

Help the Hoover Cheerleaders win the $500 and 'eat mor chikin'!

Dude....next time you cut/paste MY post...give me a little credit!!!!! I should jettison this post for plagiarism....lol.

Viking scoundrels!!!