2024 Toledo Central Catholic Football

CC is staying in D3, R10.

Not too bad for a rebuilding year, but I would've loved to move back up to D2.

CC is staying in D3, R10.

Not too bad for a rebuilding year, but I would've loved to move back up to D2.
I really want them in D2. Maybe next time. Enrollment will be close to 700 next year with a large freshman class. If that trend continues, they will move up for sure.

Bummer. I knew Glenville wouldn’t bump all the way up to D2, but I was hoping TCC would. I like having a lot of high quality programs in D2. R6 is always better, and more fun, with TCC in it.
Wholeheartedly agree. I very much prefer battling Avon, Avon Lake, Highland, AW, SJJ and more than steamrolling our way through R10. Not sure it will be the case again for this year, but hoping we bump back up in 2025.

If it was more certain TCC was locked into D3 for a few years a home and home with Avon would be great, but I don’t think either coach would want it if there is any chance of them being in the same region in any of those seasons.

Wholeheartedly agree. I very much prefer battling Avon, Avon Lake, Highland, AW, SJJ and more than steamrolling our way through R10. Not sure it will be the case again for this year, but hoping we bump back up in 2025.
Definitely won't be the case this year. Benedictine just moved over to R10.