2024 Super Bowl Commercials

I’m looking forward to all the wokeness and will keep a running count of all the purposely-inserted minorities and/or immigrants. Let’s put it this way, if you play “count the white people”, you won’t need a pen and paper.

I have decided that I will not buy anything from any company that pays a ridiculous amount for a commercial during the Super Bowl.......

*note: unless it is something I already purchase.....

I’m looking forward to all the wokeness and will keep a running count of all the purposely-inserted minorities and/or immigrants. Let’s put it this way, if you play “count the white people”, you won’t need a pen and paper.
This one was pretty funny:

1707680259002.png

Every time you see a commercial with a gay or interracial couple, DRINK!

You'll pass out by halftime.

You purposefully watch for things you don’t like?

That Kennedy election ad was considered ground breaking in its day and I thought a solid move to create buzz around a 3rd party candidate connecting himself to a legacy.

I agree with Orin that there really isn't much ground breaking these days, most tend to spend their $s on the celebrities instead of originality in writing or direction. I do question why we need another Twister film.

I agree with Orin that there really isn't much ground breaking these days, most tend to spend their $s on the celebrities instead of originality in writing or direction. I do question why we need another Twister film.
More than one person at the SB party I was at last night mentioned how many celebrities were in this years commercials. And agreed on Twister.

the Mountain Dew one was the first to come to mind as far as “you paid how much for that?”

it was good, but not Super Bowl special.
Got to pay Aubrey Plaza, dudes in their 20s and 30s really dig this chick. By the way is she nothing more than a cute version of Ben Stein?