2024 Massillon Tigers

the old timers that don't understand football is changing for the better...
That's very much debatable.

For the majority of kids (even in Massillon) it's about the love of the game. If you want to turn the program into an apprenticeship for a select few, go ahead. But don't be surprised if community support and fan interest drop accordingly.

Ok, everybody; I got in trouble with the booster club for “speculating too much” about the schedule. I’m going to continue speculating on here, but not on my FB and “X”. Kind of funny, but I hope I didn’t cause too much trouble 😂.

Tell the booster club to pound sand. :rolleyes:
They are waaaaay too over sensitive and protective of their info. I mean, I have the right to speculate. This is the latest that I can remember that a full schedule hasn’t been released. They claimed I was “disrupting at an administrative level” and was “disrupting contracts”. I seriously doubt that, but I took one post down, so hopefully they won’t bother me any more.

Don't you know? All us Massillon fans a trouble makers.
44Eq3Ab5LPYn6 (1).gif

They are waaaaay too over sensitive and protective of their info. I mean, I have the right to speculate. This is the latest that I can remember that a full schedule hasn’t been released. They claimed I was “disrupting at an administrative level” and was “disrupting contracts”. I seriously doubt that, but I took one post down, so hopefully they won’t bother me any more.
You haven’t said anything on here that I haven’t already heard.
Maybe the booster club should address the coaches on what they are saying or being overheard saying in a public setting………..

Last edited:
You haven’t said anything on here that I haven’t already heard.
Maybe the booster club should address the coaches on what they are saying or being overheard in a public setting………..
100% agree. Nothing I said was “classified information” (none should be anyway). All I did was put a picture of the tentative schedule with most away games added. I even noted that it was not official, subject to change, etc. Again, the BC does not control speech around the team; they need to be more open to speculation from an excited fanbase.

100% agree. Nothing I said was “classified information” (none should be anyway). All I did was put a picture of the tentative schedule with most away games added. I even noted that it was not official, subject to change, etc. Again, the BC does not control speech around the team; they need to be more open to speculation from an excited fanbase.
well said

With the reputation that I've built in Warren over the years, I've "been in trouble" for the things that I say/post. The negative I somewhat understand (you get what you pay for), but my positivity has caused issues as well.

You'd think that being "the good guy" would yield good results, but NOOOOOOOOO!

I’ll say this: In the end the Booster Club is the best in the nation. They do a ton for the kids, the program, the city, and the game. Most of the heads are great people. There are just a few who are way too controlling (not saying they aren’t nice people). I think we just need to have a little more of a say and a freedom to discuss relevant topics (positive or negative) without people breathing down our necks. We need to remember that this is just a game, as much as we love it, and not international politics.

I’ll say this: In the end the Booster Club is the best in the nation. They do a ton for the kids, the program, the city, and the game. Most of the heads are great people. There are just a few who are way too controlling (not saying they aren’t nice people). I think we just need to have a little more of a say and a freedom to discuss relevant topics (positive or negative) without people breathing down our necks. We need to remember that this is just a game, as much as we love it, and not international politics.
Agreed 100% ... It's a schedule get what you can and put it out there. Nothing about a schedule should be this secretive.

I guess it works both ways. Complaining about the schedule on a message board is one thing but actually going to the powers that be and complaining about it is something else.
And you know we have a few fans and ticket holders that would.

I guess we settle on the fact that the 2024 schedule will be revealed at the Kick Off Rally. That will add some suspense to it. And I say let's start asking about 2025 schedule!

I guess it works both ways. Complaining about the schedule on a message board is one thing but actually going to the powers that be and complaining about it is something else.
And you know we have a few fans and ticket holders that would.
True. But the Booster Club ain't the "powers that be'. No matter what they think.

I think that what the ticket office is doing is giving current season ticket holders first dibs on seat selection (i.e. keeping their old seats). Once they've had their shot, it's open season for everyone else.