2024 Louisville Leopards Football

Wow, you must be a coach, teacher or something in the district. YOU KNOW IT ALL!!! Should definitely apply for an opening if you're not...or take your talents to one of these other more "prestigious schools" with "culture and tradition" that you're raving about on a thread forum.

The Bleacher Creatures are always going to complain about plays when half of them can't even draw up basic run plays. Don't like it? Apply for an opening.......since you seem to know more than the average sports coach...enlighten us all! ;)
You seem like a parent, coach or staff member honestly. I’m Not affiliated with the school or the district. My talents as a fan are ill suited to be involved in such matters. You seem to be rather upset by my takes about a school you have no ties to…odd behavior. The things I do know are common knowledge and chatter among parents of student/athletes from grade school up to high school. You can inbox me if you wanna actually have a conversation. I don’t see what getting all riled up about this is doing for you. You are allowed to have your opinions just like everyone else.

I am not sure what the problem is here, I bash my program all the time because I want them to get better. I cannot speak for Alliance but the Louisville football team completely unfazed by anything that has every been posted on yappi.

Also Mayhem must have a kid at the school as student or teacher and the truth hurt little jonnys feelings

Any other news on them leopards? Any new kids coming out to play next year? Whose coaching the new 8th grade team?
Sure hope it isn't anyone whose name ends in "one". Those idiots have no leadership capabilities and would only create seperation in the locker room. They need to go back to little leps...

I forgot they were in the federal league for a few seasons together. I know they just joined a new league but

1) New Philly
2) Dover
3) Louisville
4) Alliance
5) Marlington
6) Lake
7) Green
8) ?????

would be a great league
Lake won’t leave the fed.

Reactions: y2h
Sure hope it isn't anyone whose name ends in "one". Those idiots have no leadership capabilities and would only create seperation in the locker room. They need to go back to little leps...
I think ending in Jones is fine, but the other two I would probably agree with you on. I am not sure I can speak on the locker room issues with CG, but I can see it with Frank for sure. Talked football with him several times over the years and was not impressed. One of those people who thought he knew way more then he did.

Smallest school in D2

1714076909190.png