2024 Inter-Valley Conference Schedules and Discussion

It will be made official at the May board meeting. Tusky Valley isn't going to publicly announce the hiring but the new coach did meet with players.

Job #1 is to put together a great staff. Hopefully it works out. Every school benefits from a good football program.
Seems odd to not announce but I like the practice of that. You’re not bringing someone forward that you don’t have a 5-0 vote on from the board. I’m sure they’ve already cleared that with all 5 board members.

They did announce the hiring of two administrators today that will officially be hired at the May board meeting according to the superintendent’s twitter.

Seems odd to not announce but I like the practice of that. You’re not bringing someone forward that you don’t have a 5-0 vote on from the board. I’m sure they’ve already cleared that with all 5 board members.

They did announce the hiring of two administrators today that will officially be hired at the May board meeting according to the superintendent’s twitter.
Yep. TV doesn't really announce the hiring of coaches though. I'm sure at some point a media outlet (probably WTUZ) will reach out to TV for a comment but TV themselves isn't going to make a big deal of it

Region 15 is looking really favorable for Indian Valley. The team that has knocked them out the last two years, Big Red, is out as well as a couple other tough teams that could have been a problem for them. With all that they have coming back it could be a year for the Braves to have a deep run.