2024 Dead Celebrities

Toby Keith
Not a big country fan, but he could write some catchy listenable hooks.

Just recalled an old TV commercial where he and Terry Bradshaw were playing poker with some other guys - Terry slams down his winning hand and crows "How do you like me now". First time I'd heard of TK. Think it was an ad for an early cellphone service, or one of those long-distance codes you could punch in for cheaper rates before cellular.

I think because a separate thread was created for him.

But you made me think of Action Jackson - he actually ripped a guy's arm completely off the shoulder! :cool:
Action Jackson was 80s personified. Cheesy one liners, eye candy in Vanity and an unknown Sharon Stone. And Craig T Nelson played a helluva one note villain. I wonder if the makers of Karate Kid 3 molded Terry Silver from Dellaplane

Wasn't Richard Lewis "big" for about 10 minutes?? I mean I remember him briefly in the 90's maybe, but nothing ever substantial since. I don't want Curb Your Enthusiasm so I didn't know he was on that show. Has he done anythign else? I figured he was just a nighclub comedian most of his time.

Wasn't Richard Lewis "big" for about 10 minutes?? I mean I remember him briefly in the 90's maybe, but nothing ever substantial since. I don't want Curb Your Enthusiasm so I didn't know he was on that show. Has he done anythign else? I figured he was just a nighclub comedian most of his time.

His list of credits

1709944605835.png

Not a big country fan, but he could write some catchy listenable hooks.

Just recalled an old TV commercial where he and Terry Bradshaw were playing poker with some other guys - Terry slams down his winning hand and crows "How do you like me now". First time I'd heard of TK. Think it was an ad for an early cellphone service, or one of those long-distance codes you could punch in for cheaper rates before cellular.
Loved a lot of his stuff, especially the early songs. Later, Whiskey Girl and God Love Her were really good.

The America, Eff Yeah stuff was dumb, though.

Many,many great roles for Lou Goseett. But I, and I assume a lot of yappsters, will fondly remember Gunnery Seargant Foley and his epic fight w/ Richard ' Mayonnaise ' Gere
This was my favorite role of his, but I also really enjoyed Diggstown.