2023 Football

I would love to play at LE or LW but I am afraid West Chester Officials would shoot it down. They won't stand for Big Moe in their territory. Maybe Princeton? Barnitz is a dump in and around the stadium. I am with you. GBM 💪 🏈
Fully expect Cris Carter Field. That’s okay. Happy to see them still playing this week.

Big Moe with a well deserved beatdown of Mason. Firebirds are the next hors d'oeuvre. GBM 💪 🏈

Attachments

• Firebird hors d'oeuvre.jpg
    Firebird hors d'oeuvre.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
Update on LB #36? PM me if you must. Thanks GBM 💪 🏈
Not sure. Backup didn’t miss a beat though. Always want the experience in big games, but they should be fine with either.

Btw forecast looks like same as St Ed game 🌧️ 🥶

Last edited:
Congrats to those honored with selection to the OPSWA Southwest All District Football Teams. Jordan Marshall won Division 1 POY for the second time in a row.
1st Team: Matt Ponatoski, QB (Soph), Marshall, RB (Sr.), Jovan Love, WR (Jr.), Kyler Paul, LB (Sr.), Karson Hobbs, CB (Sr.), Drew Robinson, DB (Sr.), Ethan Page, P (Sr.)
2nd Team: Jewett Hayes, DE (Sr.)
Honorable Mention: Devin Orr, K (Sr.), Eli Jacon-Duffy, TE (Sr.), Alex French, LB (Sr.)

The weather played no role in last night's game. That was a big plus. Still too many unforced errors, illegal shift, personal fouls etc. We need to clean that up. Sad to see #13 on crutches. The kid is a gamer. Beat Springfield! GBM 💪 🏈

BUMMER! Without #24 and #13 the Big Moe advantage was negated. Give Springfield credit though, they made plays when they had to. I thought Kyler Paul's touchdown should have stood. Replay showed that while his knee was down, the ball appeared to be already over the plane of the goal line. Too many untimely penalties and giving up big plays on third and long. Lots to work on during the off season. Come back hungry next year. Thanks to all the SENIORS, their parents and siblings. The cupboard is far from bare. Can't wait for 2024. GBM 💪 🏈

24 get another concussion last night? Is that number 2 for him? Love how hard he runs but he has a bad habit of leading with his helmet

10 years and counting - and now that Jordan Marshall is gone, you will keep counting - maybe forever. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

24 get another concussion last night? Is that number 2 for him? Love how hard he runs but he has a bad habit of leading with his helmet
He does run hard, and at defenders most times. Fun to watch him these past years. Life of a RB in college and beyond is not an easy one. Wish him the best. Thinking we may see another exciting RB very soon at Moe.

CINCINNATI MOELLER
1@ Cincinnati Princeton
2@ Fort Wayne Dwenger (IN)
3(H) East Central (IN)
5@ Cincinnati St. Xavier
6@ Cincinnati LaSalle
7(H) Cincinnati Elder
8@ Cleveland St. Ignatius
9(H) Lakewood St. Edward
10(H) Detroit King (MI)
Does EC graduate alot of players? They had a squad this year. Great local pick-up on the schedule for Moe. Hopefully it's another very competitive game next year.

Last edited:
Any speculation on where Moeller home games will be played in 2024??????
I heard TPTB felt generally positive about how things netted out this year, so good chance there are no changes this year. Moeller faithful may not have liked the hike but clearly they still made it, so until the stands are empty or they register a freshman class where all of the talent went to schools that don't have to travel an hour for a home game, then they don't have to make the changes to survive and thrive.

I heard TPTB felt generally positive about how things netted out this year, so good chance there are no changes this year. Moeller faithful may not have liked the hike but clearly they still made it, so until the stands are empty or they register a freshman class where all of the talent went to schools that don't have to travel an hour for a home game, then they don't have to make the changes to survive and thrive.
What is it like 5 times they have to go to MSJ a season? Thats not tragic in the least. They practice and condition daily (and almost year round) right behind school in the weight room and the field. Plus- None of the freshman talent has to make that hike- they rarely play on varsity.