2023-24 Job Openings

belied dat

I'm sure there have been a few come open since the season ended, but...possibly the biggest just opened.

Mason boys looking for a varsity head coach.

I'll look forward to seeing where former Wyoming and not quite ever Crestview coach Adam Jones pops up next.

Mason is unquestionably among the best division 1 jobs in the state, certainly among public schools.

There are a number of young mason connected coaches and assistant coaches throughout SW Ohio HS soccer (including a current assistant who was the City assistant coach of the year). Will be interesting to see how much consideration they give those candidates (assuming they are interested) vs looking outside for someone with a more established resume.

Mason's schedule was brutal last year, probably the most difficult schedule I've ever seen out of a public school (GMC comp + Centerville, Moeller, X, Creek, Ignatius, Dublin Jerome, New Albany). Expectations are always sky high. But the talent, facilities, and support are undeniable.

Mason was the top dog over R4 for much of the 2010s...to their credit several programs--Moeller, Centerville, Creek, X have been able to wrestle that back. This will be an interesting decision for Mason.

Mason is unquestionably among the best division 1 jobs in the state, certainly among public schools.

There are a number of young mason connected coaches and assistant coaches throughout SW Ohio HS soccer (including a current assistant who was the City assistant coach of the year). Will be interesting to see how much consideration they give those candidates (assuming they are interested) vs looking outside for someone with a more established resume.

Mason's schedule was brutal last year, probably the most difficult schedule I've ever seen out of a public school (GMC comp + Centerville, Moeller, X, Creek, Ignatius, Dublin Jerome, New Albany). Expectations are always sky high. But the talent, facilities, and support are undeniable.

Mason was the top dog over R4 for much of the 2010s...to their credit several programs--Moeller, Centerville, Creek, X have been able to wrestle that back. This will be an interesting decision for Mason.
Play a schedule like that next year, they’ll get obliterated. Entire midfield gone and that was their strength.