2015-16 season

When Koethke goes a 19 in the 50 and House breaks the 200 and 500 records, I suspect the place will be electric! Looks like it could be one of, if not THE fastest OH HS State meets of all time.

This should definitely be the fastest state meet in history. Just looking down the lineup I believe every state record, outside the 100 fly and 100 back, has a chance to go down.

200 Medley X is only a second off and X has historically dropped time at state.
200 Free House was only a few tenths off last year, just needs a bit more.
200 IM I'm sure Cope wants another shot at this after being in that race last year and Hodge is right there with him.
50 Free Dropping any time in a crap shoot event like the 50 is tough but Koethke only needs a tenth
100 Free Madej needs to drop a full second which may be a stretch but I have no idea what kind of shape he was in a districts, so maybe.
500 Free House's first time swimming it at states so I have no idea what to expect, but with a swimmer like that you never know.
200 Free Relay Brecksville brings back their whole relay and SC will be there too. Also who was on Xs relay and their time from districts shows they have a lot of time to drop.
100 Breast Again Cope swam against this record last year and will have another shot at it.
400 Free If Brecksville stacks their relay this could be fun, but if not X is going to blow away the field and real shot at finishing a 3 relay 3 record sweep.

Fantastic analysis Thinking Logically, thanks for mapping it out! I think I saw that Madej swam both of the 200 relays for Brecksville in Districts. Does that mean he will be ineligible to swim the 400 at state? According to my understanding, if he is also in 2 individuals, his events are all accounted for at this point. So you're right, X should win the 400 handedly. No telling what will happen in the 200 free relay. I expect to see a few 19 splits!

The relays advance not the swimmers. You can change the relay line ups from sectionals to districts to states as long as you don't exceed the entry limit (2 individual/2 relay or 1 individual/3 relays) at that particular meet

You can swim 2/2 at districts and if you only qualify in 1 individual to states you can swim all 3 relays at the starte meet