2013 football team

greendad

Is the team having two a days at night at the stadium again?

What does everybody think about this years team?

They better enjoy playing in the suburban while they can, because if they join the fed. it will be rough, at least at first.

The youth teams should have stayed in the North Canton league, It was much tougher competition. it would be better for them later in high school. when my boy was in youth, we got the sh1t kicked out of us by some of the teams. it was never that tough with any suburban teams.

I agree with some of your post Greenie. The powers-that-be that want to join the Fed are not doing this for the kids, they are doing this because they know that if the Suburban expands, Green will be thrown into the division with Aurora, Solon, Brecksville, and they will have to travel further than now to get their brains bashed in by the Greenmen and the Comets. So, if we are going to get punished, let's join the Fed and get our temples mule-kicked right here in close proximity and maybe make a little bit more money! It is all about the money, not about the kids!

The youth teams should have stayed in the North Canton league, It was much tougher competition. it would be better for them later in high school. when my boy was in youth, we got the sh1t kicked out of us by some of the teams. it was never that tough with any suburban teams.

Do you have an older son that played before they were in the SL?

No, we were in BYF in their 2nd season. you know, the season after I went berserk when we played in the "hype bowl" My son played in that NC league in 6th and 7th grade.
He was too big to continue in gyf, well, you know the whole story GR

You know whats funny, after yrs of me egging him on to hunt Gotto down, my boy played left tackle in that east-west all-star game and protected Gotto's blind side. they got along great.

I'm already missing football, im going to go up and watch their practice :Ohno: