13u Northeat Ohio Giants Tryout

BeastOfEast

Saturday August 4th @ 1:00pm the 13u Northeast Ohio Giants will be holding travel ball tryouts. The location is Ferriot Field in Ellet, Ohio off of Mogadore rd. We will be playing in 4 or 5 tournaments along with the state tournament. All positions are open for the tryout. Indoor practice facilities will be available during the winter for all the players along with hands on coaching from the local high school varsity coaches. If you have any questions please contact Jeff Campano @3309573645 or at jmc200@uakron.edu.

Last edited:

What positions do those 5 or 6 players play?

Are you going to have winter workouts at Akron U, Kent State or Pronio's?

I invited 6 of the best players from my team this past season to come tryout. Nobody has a spot on the team and all the positions are up for grabs. If there are players that come tryout and are better than these kids then they will start. When I say "core of 6" I mean they are six of the best kids from the ellet area. I don't mean to say that they are startring no matter what because that is not the case at all and thank you for bringing that to my attention because as I read it now it does sound like that. 1.SS/2b 2. 1B/RF 3. P/Everywhere 4. INF/P 5. C/OF 6. P/Everywhere

How many players do you plan on having fill the roster?

And what 4 or 5 tournaments are you planning on playing in?

Right now I'm set on 13 roster spots. The State Tournament is a for sure thing. And there are a bunch that are up in the air right now. If the Freedom Classic has enough teams for a 13u tournament then that will be one. The Mentor 4th of July tournamnet is another possibility. The memorial showdown in Cincinatti is a possibility. Things will become more clear once tryouts are over.