10 Most Famous Jackson Graduates Just Released

Adam Borbelly is like the Pete Rose of this list. His crimes against humanity are too much to allow him in the top 10 yet his legendary feats in Jackson Township deserve merit and consideration. I think by next year when the voting is done Borbelly may find himself on this list.
Another name I constantly hear for consideration is Rico Childress. I think he is pulling a ruse on everyone and is really 176 years old. The man knows more people in Jackson Township than the lady behind the counter of starbucks. Rico knows every generation of Jackson graduates and they know him. The man will some day get his due.

Very true IamJackson..Rico does know just about every Jackson graduate from his class in 96 to kids graduating now. He has done wonders with youth football and wrestling.

Esteemed Jackson graduate Blake Madden has just released his list of the 10 most famous people to graduate from Jackson High School. The list is as follows

1.) Ashley Spencer (Finalist on the Grease Reality Show)
2.) Ryan Basford (Works for E! entertainment on the Chelsea Lately show)
3.) Jamie Bosley (Ohio St. Basketball player)
4.) Sean Nottingham (AAA Baseball for the Cleveland Indians)
5.) Karla Miller (Oprah appearance)
6.) Stefanie Spielman (Chris Spielman's wife)
7.) Jay Rohr (Akron Football Player, MAC champion)
8.) "Money" Steve Moore (Self proclaimed trying out for Phoenix Suns)
9.) Danielle goren (Donald Trumps nanny)
10.) Kenneth Carlson (Directed Go Tigers)

I think it will be pretty hard for this guy to be trying out for the Phoenix Suns. He played fo Jackson his senior year but never stepped on the floor, that aside he is out dancing at the Pub just about every weekend, breaking it down for the piggys.

http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/...s/Famous+People+from+Jackson+High+School.aspx

The link above is from a site that had their version of the Top 10 most famous JHS grads.

This is a list of the most famous people who attended Jackson High School in Massillon, Ohio. Jackson High School is located in Massillon, Ohio, and serves grades 9 through 12, and is a part of the Jackson Local Schools district. In 2005 Jackson High School was also named to Newsweek's list of the top 1,000 schools in America. This was the first time that JHS made the list since being founded. The school's colors are purple and gold, the mascot is a polar bear. The school's principal, Rick Campbell has held that position since the 2002-2003 school year. As of January, 2006 the school had 1878 students, 956 males and 922 females. These are the most famous alumni from JHS (know any others?):

#
Ashley Spencer (2003) - finalist in NBC's TV show "Grease: You're The One That I Want" - Official Website
#
Jay Rohr (2002) - played linebacker at Akron University - AOL Sports Player Profile
#
Jamie Bosley (1995) - walked on Ohio State's basketball team
#
Sean Nottingham (2003) - AAA baseball and soon to pitch for the Cleveland Indians - Scout.com Player Profile
#
Danielle Goren (2003) - rumored to have been Donald Trump's nanny
#
Ryan Pratt (2002) - ListAfterList.com
#
Karla Miller (2001) - on Oprah for public bathroom phobia
#
You guys forgot the most well known Jackson Graduate of all, Brent Barnhart (1988). Grand Ole Opry Entertainer and Las Vegas Headliner, he has performed alongside of Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, George Jones, Carl Perkins and Waylon Jennings to name just a few of the hundreds of acts.

Last edited:
http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/...s/Famous+People+from+Jackson+High+School.aspx

The link above is from a site that had their version of the Top 10 most famous JHS grads.

This is a list of the most famous people who attended Jackson High School in Massillon, Ohio. Jackson High School is located in Massillon, Ohio, and serves grades 9 through 12, and is a part of the Jackson Local Schools district. In 2005 Jackson High School was also named to Newsweek's list of the top 1,000 schools in America. This was the first time that JHS made the list since being founded. The school's colors are purple and gold, the mascot is a polar bear. The school's principal, Rick Campbell has held that position since the 2002-2003 school year. As of January, 2006 the school had 1878 students, 956 males and 922 females. These are the most famous alumni from JHS (know any others?):

#
Ashley Spencer (2003) - finalist in NBC's TV show "Grease: You're The One That I Want" - Official Website
#
Jay Rohr (2002) - played linebacker at Akron University - AOL Sports Player Profile
#
Jamie Bosley (1995) - walked on Ohio State's basketball team#
Sean Nottingham (2003) - AAA baseball and soon to pitch for the Cleveland Indians - Scout.com Player Profile
#
Danielle Goren (2003) - rumored to have been Donald Trump's nanny
#
Ryan Pratt (2002) - ListAfterList.com
#
Karla Miller (2001) - on Oprah for public bathroom phobia
#
You guys forgot the most well known Jackson Graduate of all, Brent Barnhart (1988). Grand Ole Opry Entertainer and Las Vegas Headliner, he has performed alongside of Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, George Jones, Carl Perkins and Waylon Jennings to name just a few of the hundreds of acts.

Its Jami Bosley, and I don't know how reputable that list is because he was a scholarship athlete not a crummy walk-on. Best basketball player I've seen. He could kick the backboard, and some ceilings with his feet.

Steve Large
Mike Bukuts

Wasn't Steve large the dude who killed his mom, with the help of his little brother for some insurance settlement money? My sister was in one of his brother's classes, and she was there when JTPD detectives came into the classroom and arrested the younger brother for murder.

Who is the other guy?

And what about those Sexton kids? Didn't one of them kill or rape someone years back with their Dad or something?

Its Jami Bosley, and I don't know how reputable that list is because he was a scholarship athlete not a crummy walk-on. Best basketball player I've seen. He could kick the backboard, and some ceilings with his feet.

I agree that Jami was amazing- best high school player ever in Stark County, imo. I didn't write that list, and I agree that they should have written his profile better than they did. Also, that list didn't include Stefanie Spielman, so I don't think the list is that correct, as she founded a well known cancer research organization, and has been married to Chris Spielman, who is obviously a famous person, for a long time, so...

I agree that Jami was amazing- best high school player ever in Stark County, imo. I didn't write that list, and I agree that they should have written his profile better than they did. Also, that list didn't include Stefanie Spielman, so I don't think the list is that correct, as she founded a well known cancer research organization, and has been married to Chris Spielman, who is obviously a famous person, for a long time, so...

I do not think marrying someone famous should make you famous. I do not know who Mrs. Eric Wedge is, or Mrs. Fred Rodgers, and you do not get any more famous than those two men.

I do not think marrying someone famous should make you famous. I do not know who Mrs. Eric Wedge is, or Mrs. Fred Rodgers, and you do not get any more famous than those two men.

But Stefanie also founded a cancer research organization,and a patient assistance fund organization, (Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund and the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research at Ohio State’s Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.)

Since 1999, more than $5 million has been raised for the fund through activities and donations. That's nothing to sneeze at, and you have to give her some props for doing something positive to help others in need.

I listed Stefanie's cancer organizations first as the reason she should have been on the list of notable Jackson alumni. The fact that she's married to someone semi-famous is just a footnote as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.jamesline.com/waystogive/funds/spielman/Pages/index.aspx

After much deliberation, esteemed Jackson Alum and equestrian Blake Madden has sent me his updated list from his summer home in the French Alps.
This list should spark new debates and arguments for the coming year.

1.) Ryan Basford (E! entertainment, Chelsea Lately Show, roomate of Chewey.)
2.) Ashley Spencer (Grease reality Show)
3.) Marlia Fontaine (Miss Ohio & then in the Miss America Pageant........)
4.) Jami Bosley (G.O.A.T of Stark County Basketball Players)
5.) Stefanie Spielman ((Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund and the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research at Ohio State’s Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.)
6.) Karla Miller (Oprah appearance)
7.) Jay Rohr (G.O.A.T of Jackson Football Players, Akron Zip, Tuslaw Coach, Motivational Speaker)
8.) Kenneth Carlson (Directed Go Tigers)
9.) Chaz Walters (part of rap group C-22)
10.) Jed DeMuesy (Sports Anchor for WHIZ)

Here are some comments by fellow J-Towners and Jackson Alums about the list.

"does anyone think the "rapper" Chaz Walters should be on here? i mean he was part of those bad thugs called C-22, and he WAS from the mean streets of J-Town."
-C.Dillon

"If you Google everyone on the list...
Ashley Spencer & Jay Rohr are the first 2 on the list that come up; Stephanie Speilman comes up as well... Google Owns."
-B.Talley

"what about jed deflusey, he's the sports anchor at a news station somewhere in the upper peninsula of michigan"
-M.Ayers

"I vote basford makes his way up the list. He has now worked for 2 major networks and if you look at his FB pictures, he is hanging out with way cooler people than the rest of the list."
-A.Sigler

"I would like to nominate Bill Lilly, founder and former coach of Canton/Jackson Select baseball. Not only did he have a temper that made Bob Knight look like Mr. Welsch, but he worked 13 yearold kids ----- harder than R. Kelly. Bonus points to throwing a chair on the field during a game, accosting numerous fans, onlookers and anyone in a mile radius, and being banned from coaching in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Oh, and he lost his job at the Beacon Journal for his antics. Best role model I had playing baseball for him for 5 years. That's why I am this way."
-A.Meeks

Last edited:
Well already this list is sparking great debate and heated comments amongst j-towners. Here are some more comments that Mr. Madden is receiving in his inbox.

"Ah yes! Jay Rohr! I haven't seen or talked to him in 6 years! Nice Kid!"
-Regina Pacconi

"How about Joe Vitale, Jr. His dad played drums for Crosby, Stills, and Nash and was on the Drew Carey Show with Joe Walsh and Little Richard."
-Mike "The Hammer" Shea

"whoa danielle goren was my neighbour! i didnt know that... i think mr huthemacher should be on here... he was my 7th grade teacher and he told us all the time how he was bff's with 98 degrees and was in the band for a little bit haha."
-Ashley Marzec

"how about that crazy sexton family...they were pretty gross and famous"
-James Craven

"Alright Guys, I know talking behind people's back is a lot o fun...but this group has taken it to a whole nother leve....but anyways does anyone remember when E.Haze pooped his pants at 2:30 in the afternoon?"
-Edward Cullen Hensch the Third

"There needs to be a group condemning Perry kids who think they can claim Ashley Spencer... she knew what was up and transfered to the better school"
-Ricky Snider

"What about adding that awesome D.A.R.E officer, Officer Wyatt? That guy is an up and comer and he really loves kids....wait...what's that? Officer Wyatt plead guilty to sexually assaulting an underage minor who just happened to be a family member of his? Sorry, nix that idea...he can't be on two watch lists."
-Ryan Kumpf
Source:
http://www.building-block.org/OH.html

After much deliberation, esteemed Jackson Alum and equestrian Blake Madden has sent me his updated list from his summer home in the French Alps.
This list should spark new debates and arguments for the coming year.

1.) Ryan Basford (E! entertainment, Chelsea Lately Show, roomate of Chewey.)
2.) Ashley Spencer (Grease reality Show)
3.) Marlia Fontaine (Miss Ohio & then in the Miss America Pageant........)
4.) Jami Bosley (G.O.A.T of Stark County Basketball Players)
5.) Stefanie Spielman ((Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund and the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research at Ohio State’s Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.)
6.) Karla Miller (Oprah appearance)
7.) Jay Rohr (G.O.A.T of Jackson Football Players, Akron Zip, Tuslaw Coach, Motivational Speaker)
8.) Kenneth Carlson (Directed Go Tigers)
9.) Chaz Walters (part of rap group C-22)
10.) Jed DeMuesy (Sports Anchor for WHIZ)

Here are some comments by fellow J-Towners and Jackson Alums about the list.

"does anyone think the "rapper" Chaz Walters should be on here? i mean he was part of those bad thugs called C-22, and he WAS from the mean streets of J-Town."
-C.Dillon

"If you Google everyone on the list...
Ashley Spencer & Jay Rohr are the first 2 on the list that come up; Stephanie Speilman comes up as well... Google Owns."
-B.Talley

"what about jed deflusey, he's the sports anchor at a news station somewhere in the upper peninsula of michigan"
-M.Ayers

"I vote basford makes his way up the list. He has now worked for 2 major networks and if you look at his FB pictures, he is hanging out with way cooler people than the rest of the list."
-A.Sigler

"I would like to nominate Bill Lilly, founder and former coach of Canton/Jackson Select baseball. Not only did he have a temper that made Bob Knight look like Mr. Welsch, but he worked 13 yearold kids ----- harder than R. Kelly. Bonus points to throwing a chair on the field during a game, accosting numerous fans, onlookers and anyone in a mile radius, and being banned from coaching in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Oh, and he lost his job at the Beacon Journal for his antics. Best role model I had playing baseball for him for 5 years. That's why I am this way."
-A.Meeks

OK, I'm sure that the answer to this is something really obvious, and I just am having a brain delay or something, but what exactly does G.O.A.T stand for? I can't say that I've ever seen that abbreviation used before, so I don't know what it means. Thanks in advance for the answer.