🙄

CDRam84

Have any players like Kawhi and Ben Simmons jobbed the NBA for more money?
Teams should be able to cut players with no $$ consequences…like EVERY business in America…no work = no pay…like the rest of us

Have any players like Kawhi and Ben Simmons jobbed the NBA for more money?
Teams should be able to cut players with no $$ consequences…like EVERY business in America…no work = no pay…like the rest of us
While I agree with you, most pro athletes have negotiated contracts, and as soon as the contract is signed, the team is on the hook for the money, uness they don't fulfill the contract and it's specified. We could debate this all day, but the league's player union's was able to negotiate these kind of work agreements because people wanted it, and they wanted too see the players on TV. I'll at least say that Kawhi has at least earned his keep and if he can go, he can't go. Simmons has no known physical injury. He's still hanging onto the mental aspects of he's absense.

Kawhi sat a whole year in San Antonio and yet was at practice…players were baffled by it…and I am guessing we can all agree that the load management bs doesn’t lower injury risk

There's some assumption of the risk there. You sign a Kawhi, Simmons or Kyrie (or take on their contract), you kind of deserve what you get.