Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Old 10-20-12, 07:00 PM
All Ohio

Mogadore vs East Canton

Final game of the season and final game in the PTC for East Canton. They will be leaving a league they probably felt they never belonged in. Although I have enjoyed having the Hornets (Wizards) in the league. Good luck in your new league. What does this game look like? Hopefully the Wildcats come out ready to play after the emotional game vs Ravenna Southeast. Heard East Canton has some big play makers////Thoughts on this one???
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-12, 07:27 PM
All District

Hope Mogadore is ready. The offensive and defensive lines were punished Friday night. Surprised me because they have some size. They happened to have too many weapons. Should beat E Canton if they want to.
Old 10-20-12, 08:29 PM
Junior Varsity

Hard to get a feel for this one, Mogadore has everything wrapped up; Ec on the other hand is fighting for a playoff spot, at home on Sr night i have seen crazier things happen.The players to watch starts w/ Libertore at qb then VanVoorhis along w/ Austin T and Lewis.
Old 10-20-12, 10:10 PM
Junior Varsity

Could this be deja vu for the Wildcats ala 2008? 9-0 heading into week 10 @ East Canton and lose 20-14....hmmmm.

A fun note that EC's special teams have been pretty special this year scoring on at least 5 KO/Punt returns for TD's, plus having many other big returns.

Could be an interesting night in Osnaburg......however, I will take the Wildcats 35-14 winners in a playoff preparation statement game.
Old 10-21-12, 06:36 AM
Varsity

This game scares me more than any game this season, Like mentioned above 08 was horrible weather and horrible game for the Cats. Don't get me wrong on that night EC outplayed and out coached the Cats. I was telling a friend yesterday EC always plays Mogadore tough, even those times Mogadore rolled EC plays hard and is very physical. Mogadore better be ready for a dog fight. I think the Cats in a tight one
Old 10-21-12, 08:25 AM
All Ohio

Long range forecast looks like another rainy Friday night. Mogadore needs to treat this as playoff game 1. They should not want to share a title with Woody or SE....Hopefully the coaches and boys are ready. I think they will be... GO WILDCATS!!!!!!
Old 10-21-12, 08:53 AM
All Yappi

Good luck Wildcats from Ttown...finish it.
Old 10-21-12, 02:12 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallmadge H2 dad View Post
Good luck Wildcats from Ttown...finish it.
Thanks Tallmadge dad, hopefully your team can get it done vs Green and there can be 2 titles along St Rt 532!!! GO WILDCATS>>>