Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Notices

Old 09-24-12, 03:45 PM
Freshman

trojanman00 is on a distinguished road
Troy Football???

I am a longtimeTroy fan but just can't get to many games anymore do to my diabetes. I went with my son to the conclusion of saturdays game its not your typical Troy team. What is going on with the QB situation? That poor kid looked uncomfortable out there. It was a good effort by the defense but they need to do something about the offense.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-12, 04:50 PM
All American

TroyTrojan05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanman00 View Post
I am a longtimeTroy fan but just can't get to many games anymore do to my diabetes. I went with my son to the conclusion of saturdays game its not your typical Troy team. What is going on with the QB situation? That poor kid looked uncomfortable out there. It was a good effort by the defense but they need to do something about the offense.
He is their second team QB. Their starter got hurt in the Springfield game. This isn't a good Troy team this year at all. I mean no disrespect towards their QB, but they are better off just running 50 times a game this year. I'm with you, I have lived in Troy my whole life and want them to get back to where they used to be. Next year they will be going D2 which is already hard enough to deal with. But good luck the rest of the way, as I will always be die hard and wish them nothing but the best.
Old 09-24-12, 06:56 PM
Freshman

Man losing tour best QB stinks
Maybe he won't be out long?? It is shocking however as big as we are we don't have a few guys to go under center that can get the job done. Going to D2 will be huge. Win 7 games and your in.
Old 09-24-12, 09:29 PM
All World

FBGuy
Miamisburg definitely played their best game. I was shocked to see them keep Troy out of the endzone like they did. They also made some really critical stops deep in their own territory. After seeing Butler handle Miamisburg, I was shocked to see that Troy could not do the same thing. I do think not having your QB showed. The Burg is up and dow this year with nice wins over good teams like Franklin and Troy but then bad losses to Fairmont and Butler, two teams who aren't considered to be very good.
Old 09-25-12, 07:35 AM
All World

troyboy73
I threw up when I heard that 7-6 final score. Yuk!!
Old 09-25-12, 07:43 AM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyboy73 View Post
I threw up when I heard that 7-6 final score. Yuk!!
It was ugly offensively. Maybe Troy gets the QB back this week and puts up some numbers against a improved Sidney team.
Old 09-25-12, 12:08 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanman00 View Post
It was ugly offensively. Maybe Troy gets the QB back this week and puts up some numbers against a improved Sidney team.
Sidney is improved, but I see Troy winning fairly comfortably. But, I did think that with Burg too so I really can't put my finger on this team. I don't know what they are at this point really. Could easily be 5-0 with a few pts here and there, but are 2-3. They have not played up to Par.
Old 09-25-12, 12:45 PM
All Yappi

DOG 44
I know they had a talented senior class that left after last season and Coach Nolan stepped down as well. What was the bigger loss for them?
Old 09-25-12, 04:10 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOG 44 View Post
I know they had a talented senior class that left after last season and Coach Nolan stepped down as well. What was the bigger loss for them?
The coach certainly is important, but I believe losing that great senior class was more important. They had to replace their starting QB, who arguably was the best overall Qb Troy has had in the last few decades. Also a divsion 1 rb and safety, and both starting lb, backup rb, best wr, and key lineman. I mean, the road to rebuilding this storied program will be hard, but I see it coming. They will be a dangerous D2 team in the playoffs.