Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
  #31  
Old 07-20-17, 02:10 PM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 926
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Key phrase those who work for Alliance review made it clear Did Marlington or Alliance adminstrators speak publicly and state this themselves? I can't see the video you apparenlty posted. I still think Dover and NP respectfully never had any interest to join a two-tier NBC nor form a new league.
  #32  
Old 07-20-17, 02:18 PM
old man 54 old man 54 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-09-12
Location: 1/2 time oh 1/2 warm stat
Posts: 346
old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville-ified View Post
I don't think he just blindly plays seniors because they are seniors. VanZant started ahead of McKinney, Hartline over kids like Birone and Cook, Thatcher started on the line ahead of some seniors, and a few years ago Chase as a junior started ahead of Phillip Thomas.
I think if everything is close to equal, Demarco rolls with the Seniors who have remained in the program..however, as you indicated there are alot of exceptions with Juniors playing over Seniors,, and not long ago you had Kerzan and Falcone starting as sophs when we had like 30 seniors on the team.
  #33  
Old 07-21-17, 05:38 PM
Leopard4life Leopard4life is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-11-17
Posts: 115
Leopard4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitme View Post
Looks like 7-8 seniors will start with the balance made up with juniors and a few sophs. Thankfully the b.s. that went on in basketball and baseball doesn't fly with football and everyone will have to earn their spot. Go Blue!

Curious as to what "BS" you are referencing? I don't recall any young kids playing those sports that didn't deserve to be there. Basketball only had 2 seniors and two JRs on the team so some young kids had to play or we had no team. Baseball only had 3 underclassmen playing Varsity on a full time status, and they all contributed heavily to the team. Not really sure what your complaint is?
  #34  
Old 07-21-17, 07:33 PM
KINGOFTHEJUNGLE KINGOFTHEJUNGLE is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-20-13
Posts: 274
KINGOFTHEJUNGLE is on a distinguished road
If there is a positive in having a 20 game losing streak it's that you get to kinda fly under the radar a bit. Even though numbers are still low (23 soph through seniors) the kids have busted their tails in the weight room during the off season and have really looked well in the three 7 on 7's so far this summer. Biggest thing is they are hungry, they are beyond ready to end this nightmare losing streak of a really proud tradition rich football program. I completely get everyones predictions of Minerva picked to finish last once again. After all, you are what your record says you are. Whether we have 18, 20, or 23 kids on the roster this year, I know we are going to battle hard every Friday night and maybe even surprise some folks. Seriously though guys, is there a better time of the year than the start of high school football season? Good wishes to all this year. GO LIONS!!!
  #35  
Old 07-21-17, 07:42 PM
Struthersfan Struthersfan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-20-11
Location: San Jacinto, California
Posts: 3,243
Struthersfan is on a distinguished road
Hard to fathom Minerva dropping as far as they have. Were a powerhouse for many decades.

Can't get over the low numbers. You'd think they were Div VII.

Hopefully all this hard work pays off for them this season.
Good luck.
  #36  
Old 07-21-17, 07:50 PM
pigskin13 pigskin13 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-04-13
Posts: 743
pigskin13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGOFTHEJUNGLE View Post
If there is a positive in having a 20 game losing streak it's that you get to kinda fly under the radar a bit. Even though numbers are still low (23 soph through seniors) the kids have busted their tails in the weight room during the off season and have really looked well in the three 7 on 7's so far this summer. Biggest thing is they are hungry, they are beyond ready to end this nightmare losing streak of a really proud tradition rich football program. I completely get everyones predictions of Minerva picked to finish last once again. After all, you are what your record says you are. Whether we have 18, 20, or 23 kids on the roster this year, I know we are going to battle hard every Friday night and maybe even surprise some folks. Seriously though guys, is there a better time of the year than the start of high school football season? Good wishes to all this year. GO LIONS!!!
Sad to see the long losing streak and low numbers.
  #37  
Old 07-22-17, 07:04 AM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 426
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGOFTHEJUNGLE View Post
If there is a positive in having a 20 game losing streak it's that you get to kinda fly under the radar a bit. Even though numbers are still low (23 soph through seniors) the kids have busted their tails in the weight room during the off season and have really looked well in the three 7 on 7's so far this summer. Biggest thing is they are hungry, they are beyond ready to end this nightmare losing streak of a really proud tradition rich football program. I completely get everyones predictions of Minerva picked to finish last once again. After all, you are what your record says you are. Whether we have 18, 20, or 23 kids on the roster this year, I know we are going to battle hard every Friday night and maybe even surprise some folks. Seriously though guys, is there a better time of the year than the start of high school football season? Good wishes to all this year. GO LIONS!!!
King, I like our OOC schedule, United, Sandy Valley, Indian Valley. Numbers for us will likely not rise but it is what it is and I believe our program will get back in the hunt in time. All programs have down years so we just need patience. King, is Croston the QB this year, he is talented and I hear we have a few more athletes that could help us win some games this season?
  #38  
Old 07-22-17, 10:58 AM
Ville-ified Ville-ified is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-15-12
Posts: 955
Ville-ified is on a distinguished road
23 on the entire roster is a surprise because it looks like you had 19 sophs on the roster last year. That's a lot of attrition. Somehow for me something always comes up when Louisville plays at Minerva and I can't go to the game, so I still haven't seen your new field in person, but since this will probably be my last chance I'll definitely go this year.
  #39  
Old 07-22-17, 04:07 PM
dukie dukie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-30-10
Posts: 787
dukie is on a distinguished road
Marlington's turf should be installed within the next couple of weeks.
  #40  
Old 07-23-17, 08:14 AM
KINGOFTHEJUNGLE KINGOFTHEJUNGLE is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-20-13
Posts: 274
KINGOFTHEJUNGLE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion 86 View Post
King, I like our OOC schedule, United, Sandy Valley, Indian Valley. Numbers for us will likely not rise but it is what it is and I believe our program will get back in the hunt in time. All programs have down years so we just need patience. King, is Croston the QB this year, he is talented and I hear we have a few more athletes that could help us win some games this season?
I am thrilled to death about our ooc schedule too. Although, these three teams aren't gimme wins, it will at least give our kids a chance to play competitive football to open up the season unlike years past with the likes of Central Catholic, Aquinas, and Field. Croston is going to be under center for us this year. He is 3 year starter at that position so he isn't lacking the experience part of it. I'm excited about the offense coach Albert has us running. He's really tailored the offense to what our strengths are, spreading the field and allowing us to take advantage of the athleticism that we have on the outside this year. We've 4 or 5 kids that can really get separation, catch the ball and get the heck up field. Plus, we could very well have the biggest O line in the conference and with any team, it will boil down to how well they play for us. This team doesn't have a ton of speed so the coaches are really stressing to play good, solid, disciplined football. Like I have said before though many many times, this community has got to get out on Friday nights and support this staff and group of kids, they deserve that 86. It was borderline embarrassing at some of the crowds we had last year. It's a shame that the number one criteria for coming out on Friday night for most people is that the team has to win. It ought to be solely about coming out and supporting the kids in our community, win or lose. At least that's what I think high school athletics should be. Maybe I'm a little naive though 86.
  #41  
Old 07-23-17, 09:45 AM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 426
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGOFTHEJUNGLE View Post
I am thrilled to death about our ooc schedule too. Although, these three teams aren't gimme wins, it will at least give our kids a chance to play competitive football to open up the season unlike years past with the likes of Central Catholic, Aquinas, and Field. Croston is going to be under center for us this year. He is 3 year starter at that position so he isn't lacking the experience part of it. I'm excited about the offense coach Albert has us running. He's really tailored the offense to what our strengths are, spreading the field and allowing us to take advantage of the athleticism that we have on the outside this year. We've 4 or 5 kids that can really get separation, catch the ball and get the heck up field. Plus, we could very well have the biggest O line in the conference and with any team, it will boil down to how well they play for us. This team doesn't have a ton of speed so the coaches are really stressing to play good, solid, disciplined football. Like I have said before though many many times, this community has got to get out on Friday nights and support this staff and group of kids, they deserve that 86. It was borderline embarrassing at some of the crowds we had last year. It's a shame that the number one criteria for coming out on Friday night for most people is that the team has to win. It ought to be solely about coming out and supporting the kids in our community, win or lose. At least that's what I think high school athletics should be. Maybe I'm a little naive though 86.
Well said King, and no your not naive. I agree with you that the community needs to get out and support the team but just like you said Minerva is still a football town and realistically people were fed up with how things were going from 2013 on (Wing T offense) ?? you know what coach I am referring to and it was showing on Friday nights and rolled over into the last few. No worries though I think we are in good hands now and all is in place to move forward, winning gets kids out to play, let's face it. I am a straight shooter King so that's what I think. Sounds good with the team, let's hope for a great season as we all deserve it. If everyone works together the program will move forward and will be in the hunt again. I don't know how I feel about the Eastern Buckeye Conference but Minerva should still consider the IVC as those schools are more our caliber, say what you want but even with the new conference Marlington and Alliance are out of our league and the IVC isn't much of a travel issue and we would actually compete, that's why Claymont made the move as they are similar to Minerva in size. Still want to see Minerva play Malvern in football as they have a great program and we play and compete with them in other sports, IVC? EBC? What do you think King?

Last edited by Lion 86; 07-23-17 at 10:43 PM. Reason: .
  #42  
Old 07-23-17, 09:58 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 426
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
I suspect the opposite occurred, more Dover and NP's declined interest.
I proposed this about 6 years ago, believe me Dover and New Philadelphia had interest but Alliance and Marlington would not accept being in the large tier. This whole Louisville out of the NBC is all Minerva's doing, not so much. Believe what you want but two schools know the truth. This would have been a great resolution to the NBC but now we have lost that. Wish the best to Louisville but please quit blaming Minerva as we wanted the expansion and you know that. 4 OOC games,4 in Conference games and 2 large tier games would have been great for all but you can't fix stupid! Bye NBC for the sake of ignorance!

Last edited by Lion 86; 07-23-17 at 10:35 PM. Reason: .
  #43  
Old 07-23-17, 11:34 PM
Sykotyk Sykotyk is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-12-06
Location: Lowellville, OH
Posts: 4,576
Sykotyk will become famous soon enough
Just seeing if any West Branch or Salem fans can confirm. The Week 10 matchup is listed in some places as a Saturday night game. Last year they played Saturday night, but wasn't sure if they would be doing it again this year. Had a really big crowd and think that might be part of the reasoning behind scheduling it for Saturday night again.

Any confirmation? If so, will give me the chance to see a game in Salem.
  #44  
Old 07-24-17, 09:30 AM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 926
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion 86 View Post
I proposed this about 6 years ago, believe me Dover and New Philadelphia had interest but Alliance and Marlington would not accept being in the large tier. This whole Louisville out of the NBC is all Minerva's doing, not so much. Believe what you want but two schools know the truth. This would have been a great resolution to the NBC but now we have lost that. Wish the best to Louisville but please quit blaming Minerva as we wanted the expansion and you know that. 4 OOC games,4 in Conference games and 2 large tier games would have been great for all but you can't fix stupid! Bye NBC for the sake of ignorance!
Excuse me? Where did I ever mention blaming Minerva? I believe you falsely confused me with another poster. I have always been a strong adovocate for Louisville to move to the Federal and care less who is to blame for the NBC disbanding.

Last edited by COACH_XYZ&12345; 07-24-17 at 02:44 PM.
  #45  
Old 07-24-17, 09:48 AM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 926
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard4life View Post
Curious as to what "BS" you are referencing? I don't recall any young kids playing those sports that didn't deserve to be there. Basketball only had 2 seniors and two JRs on the team so some young kids had to play or we had no team. Baseball only had 3 underclassmen playing Varsity on a full time status, and they all contributed heavily to the team. Not really sure what your complaint is?
DAD or Coach S. alert. I'll call that BS now...
  #46  
Old 07-24-17, 11:55 AM
Maverick0425 Maverick0425 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-19-11
Posts: 719
Maverick0425 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion 86 View Post
Well said King, and no your not naive. I agree with you that the community needs to get out and support the team but just like you said Minerva is still a football town and realistically people were fed up with how things were going from 2013 on (Wing T offense) ?? you know what coach I am referring to and it was showing on Friday nights and rolled over into the last few. No worries though I think we are in good hands now and all is in place to move forward, winning gets kids out to play, let's face it. I am a straight shooter King so that's what I think. Sounds good with the team, let's hope for a great season as we all deserve it. If everyone works together the program will move forward and will be in the hunt again. I don't know how I feel about the Eastern Buckeye Conference but Minerva should still consider the IVC as those schools are more our caliber, say what you want but even with the new conference Marlington and Alliance are out of our league and the IVC isn't much of a travel issue and we would actually compete, that's why Claymont made the move as they are similar to Minerva in size. Still want to see Minerva play Malvern in football as they have a great program and we play and compete with them in other sports, IVC? EBC? What do you think King?
I just don't see the IVC wanting Minerva even if Minerva were interested. If you look across all athletic programs Minerva has been competitive to very successful in the NBC. Even if based solely on football it wouldn't be a good fit. People have short memories. Yes Minerva hasn't won a game in 2 years but from 2008-2014 had a 44-26 regular season record with an NBC schedule. That's with 2 playoff appearances. As recent as 2013 Minerva defeated Canton Central and was competing for a league title. I realize people are frustrated but if you listen to people on this blog you would think Minerva hasn't won a football game in a decade.

Last edited by Maverick0425; 07-24-17 at 12:12 PM.
  #47  
Old 07-24-17, 01:37 PM
Leopard4life Leopard4life is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-11-17
Posts: 115
Leopard4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
DAD or Coach S. alert. I'll call that BS now...
I am a dad, my son is heading into 7th grade but I have been around LHS sports for years. I didn't attend all the games, but from what I saw in person, and the stats from the papers , it seemed like those two programs did pretty well. Now if your son was an upperclassmen who was beaten out by a younger more talented player then I guess taking to the internet to whine about the coaches makes sense. Heard one family left town in an attempt to find more playing time instead of working a little harder to get better. Great lesson for the kid.... when life gets hard, run away.
  #48  
Old 07-24-17, 02:24 PM
goshengophers goshengophers is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-15-09
Posts: 513
goshengophers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykotyk View Post
Just seeing if any West Branch or Salem fans can confirm. The Week 10 matchup is listed in some places as a Saturday night game. Last year they played Saturday night, but wasn't sure if they would be doing it again this year. Had a really big crowd and think that might be part of the reasoning behind scheduling it for Saturday night again.

Any confirmation? If so, will give me the chance to see a game in Salem.
Both websites list the game as Saturday Oct 28
  #49  
Old 07-24-17, 02:44 PM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 926
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard4life View Post
I am a dad, my son is heading into 7th grade but I have been around LHS sports for years. I didn't attend all the games, but from what I saw in person, and the stats from the papers , it seemed like those two programs did pretty well. Now if your son was an upperclassmen who was beaten out by a younger more talented player then I guess taking to the internet to whine about the coaches makes sense. Heard one family left town in an attempt to find more playing time instead of working a little harder to get better. Great lesson for the kid.... when life gets hard, run away.
I can't speak for that kid, his parents, nor do I really care. There were only four upperclassman and all played... I don't think the original post you commented had anything to do with some whining parent. Matter of fact I would guess that individual doesn't even have a kid playing in any athletic program at Louisville. I can't speak for his intent but I believe he was calling a spade a spade...
  #50  
Old 07-24-17, 03:01 PM
Leopard4life Leopard4life is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-11-17
Posts: 115
Leopard4life is on a distinguished road
Not sure what spade he was calling if you read the comment he says "that BS that went on in basketball and baseball doesn't fly with football". He was commenting on a post about upperclassmen playing time, so one could only sumize that he disagreed with how those coaches played kids. Either way, those two sports won titles and football did not, so maybe football should try some of that "BS".
  #51  
Old 07-24-17, 03:13 PM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 926
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard4life View Post
Not sure what spade he was calling if you read the comment he says "that BS that went on in basketball and baseball doesn't fly with football". He was commenting on a post about upperclassmen playing time, so one could only sumize that he disagreed with how those coaches played kids. Either way, those two sports won titles and football did not, so maybe football should try some of that "BS".
No offense I feel like I'm answering for Hitme. Hitme made the comment so I shall allow him to expand on your questions. I really don't give a hoot either way.
  #52  
Old 07-24-17, 09:47 PM
BaconMan 45 BaconMan 45 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 06-13-15
Posts: 50
BaconMan 45 is on a distinguished road
This escalated quickly.

As for Minerva to the IVC, I could see it happen if someone pulls out eventually.
Buckeye Trail would be my first candidate, and then they would have to move Newcomerstown down to the small school tier which i'm sure they would be happy about.
  #53  
Old 07-24-17, 10:33 PM
Bandit22 Bandit22 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-12-16
Posts: 166
Bandit22 is on a distinguished road
Wrong newcomerstown demanded to be is south with local schools

True alliance -marlington both balked at two tier with np and Dover

No one in ivc is leaving anytime soon - NBC folds and the 7 go into a league with a floating bye week - whatever - not ideal

Things will work out eventually - hope all schools find the right seat at a table
  #54  
Old 07-24-17, 10:42 PM
Sykotyk Sykotyk is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-12-06
Location: Lowellville, OH
Posts: 4,576
Sykotyk will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by goshengophers View Post
Both websites list the game as Saturday Oct 28
Thanks. I see that now. WKBN was the first place I saw the Saturday listing. Everywhere else still has it listed as the 27th.
  #55  
Old 07-25-17, 07:44 AM
hitme hitme is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-10-10
Posts: 1,523
hitme is on a distinguished road
Leopard, if you are around Louisville athletics then you heard the same if not more than I did. Thankfully my sons played a while ago and we didn't have to deal with the current "BS". Coach you know what I am talking about. I believe you originally mentioned it in another thread.
  #56  
Old 07-25-17, 10:41 AM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 926
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitme View Post
Leopard, if you are around Louisville athletics then you heard the same if not more than I did. Thankfully my sons played a while ago and we didn't have to deal with the current "BS". Coach you know what I am talking about. I believe you originally mentioned it in another thread.
I understand you completely. Others not so much. Now can we get back to talking about the NBC and how the Leopards will fare?
  #57  
Old 07-25-17, 02:24 PM
Maverick0425 Maverick0425 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-19-11
Posts: 719
Maverick0425 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struthersfan View Post
Hard to fathom Minerva dropping as far as they have. Were a powerhouse for many decades.

Can't get over the low numbers. You'd think they were Div VII.

Hopefully all this hard work pays off for them this season.
Good luck.
Struthers, if you ask 5 people around town you will get five different answers to what is going on but a lot of people are frustrated. Gotta get it turned around and think with this staff it will. Not sure if we'll ever have the consistent success we had from the 60s thru the 90s but there are some very talented athletes on way up. I don't like to make comparisons but I do recall Louisville going through a down period in the 80s before they left the Federal League. Cycles happen but I never thought I'd see an 0-10 Minerva team let alone two in a row.
  #58  
Old 07-25-17, 04:47 PM
Struthersfan Struthersfan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-20-11
Location: San Jacinto, California
Posts: 3,243
Struthersfan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0425 View Post
Struthers, if you ask 5 people around town you will get five different answers to what is going on but a lot of people are frustrated. Gotta get it turned around and think with this staff it will. Not sure if we'll ever have the consistent success we had from the 60s thru the 90s but there are some very talented athletes on way up. I don't like to make comparisons but I do recall Louisville going through a down period in the 80s before they left the Federal League. Cycles happen but I never thought I'd see an 0-10 Minerva team let alone two in a row.
Not to give away age, but I used to watch them play over at Baird Mitchell field on Saturday afternoons at 2pm. Used to give Poland quite the a z z kickin' back in them days. Quite a team to watch.

IIRC, you guys were pretty decent lately, having lost a playoff game by a point.

I understand down cycles, in particular my own team for many years.

My belief is that you need to do what we did.
Get in a league where you'll be competitive. No need to play Goliaths all the time.
Also, coaching makes all the difference.
We had plenty of growing pains regarding coaching for years.
Like Minerva, had the talent but the coaching was sub-par.

Hopefully this is the season that rights the ship.
Good luck to you guys this year.

  #59  
Old 07-25-17, 06:30 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 426
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0425 View Post
I just don't see the IVC wanting Minerva even if Minerva were interested. If you look across all athletic programs Minerva has been competitive to very successful in the NBC. Even if based solely on football it wouldn't be a good fit. People have short memories. Yes Minerva hasn't won a game in 2 years but from 2008-2014 had a 44-26 regular season record with an NBC schedule. That's with 2 playoff appearances. As recent as 2013 Minerva defeated Canton Central and was competing for a league title. I realize people are frustrated but if you listen to people on this blog you would think Minerva hasn't won a football game in a decade.
Good point Mav but it just seems like our program has adjusted to the current times and we need to recognize that as a district and understand our days playing the big boys is limited. I don't see numbers rising even with the program moving forward per say and who knows we could be a D5 in 2 more years, regardless, my opinion is to compete evenly we need to look elsewhere. This is not negative talk just wanting the best for our program and giving us a realistic chance to compete. A two tier NBC would have worked giving us even competition in the small tier and 4 OOC games of our scheduling only having 2 large tier schools per season. Louisville leaving solves nothing for us, the best thing this year is a wise OOC schedule but long term I worry about the EBC for us. Just go back Mav and look at Minerva's schedule and leagues (Senate league as example) when we did win a lot of games you would see competetive schools of our caliber the likes of East Palastine, Sandy Valley, Claymont. We have been the smallest or next to smallest team in the league for a long long time and that will not change in the EBC. So winning runs yes, just like the NBC unless our program moves forward to the extreme and I don't expect that.

Last edited by Lion 86; 07-25-17 at 07:03 PM. Reason: .
  #60  
Old 07-25-17, 11:24 PM
222left 222left is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 04-10-11
Posts: 289
222left is on a distinguished road
Just stopped in to see what was going on, and I see things haven't changed at all. Can't wait to hear all the complaining to continue as football season starts.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fenwick Duals December 27th-28th 2017 CoachCoffey Tournaments looking for teams, open tournaments, wrestling camps/clubs, etc. 17 10-22-17 04:50 PM
100 Days left before the beginning of the 2017 Ohio High School Football Season IUDOGS Football 81 08-23-17 08:56 AM
2017 CW Columbus Thursday Night Lights Schedule Monarch_Pride Football 1 07-03-17 11:43 AM
2017 MHSBCA (Michigan!) Awards - 06/20/17 seclmw Baseball 0 06-20-17 06:57 AM
100 Days left before the beginning of the 2017 Ohio High School Football Season IUDOGS Football 0 05-15-17 07:42 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.