Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Old 06-14-19, 07:54 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enoughlotr10 will become famous soon enough
And while we're being honest on the topic of Sarah Sanders the real reason the left hates her is she spoke out in defense of the POTUS and conservative principals. And because the left can't make a coherent counter argument they demonize.

The left and their useful idiots in the MSM seem to believe that republicans & conservatives should not fight back. Oppose any of their PC garbage and the left labels you a "hater"; a "xenophobe" or one of the dreaded "isms".

This is why they hate Rush, Hannity, Levin and others in talk radio/Fox news. It's why they hate a Devon Nunes and love a John McCain! This is why they loathed Reagan.

We on the right keep thinking that there has to be a middle ground where the left & right can come together for the good of the country. We look for good intentions in the vile practices of the left. I think it's time to realize there isn't much common ground and they're vile people.

Call me "partisan"; call me "dogmatic"; call me anything you want for stating what seems to be obvious to me but don't call me a fool. That's reserved for those who think they can find common ground with the left.
Old 06-14-19, 08:58 AM
All World

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Sarah Sanders' job was to work with the press and keep the media up dated and here lies the problem. The media for the most part is anti-conservative and anti-Trump to the tune of over 90% is the end result. Tell me the last time you heard a news story that put Trump in a good light? Putting Trump reporting in the worst possible framing is the norm and negative reports or news on the Democrats are routinely downplayed or in lots of cases just ignored all together. I believe many years ago the media might lean R or D but still believed it was it duty to tell the facts and the truth. Now the press narrates the stories that are many times fake (untrue) reports to help their political friends and to h--l with the truth.
Old 06-14-19, 09:24 AM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
LOL - Hannity speaks the truth. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Huck was a disgrace...who has damaged her career. She can only operate in the ALTRight echo chamber. She does not have a reputation to work at a PG or GE as she has a stain on her credibility.
Old 06-14-19, 09:40 AM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Let's be honest here, most of those on the hard core left are not nice people. They are in fact repellent little creatures. They are little Stalin's in the making.

They almost never smile and seem to only laugh AT folks or when their ideological adversaries are suffering. I mean seriously who would want to go out and have a beer with a hard core leftist? I would rather have a root canal.
maybe some lady named warren
Old 06-14-19, 09:43 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
LOL - Hannity speaks the truth. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Huck was a disgrace...who has damaged her career. She can only operate in the ALTRight echo chamber. She does not have a reputation to work at a PG or GE as she has a stain on her credibility.
not even sure what that means.....
Old 06-14-19, 09:53 AM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Your mother raised a dandy.

You people are truly disgusting.

This disgusting hate and vileness of the left is astounding.

Congrat's to Sarah on a job well done, in the face of the lynch mobs.
Old 06-14-19, 10:46 AM
All American

JcksnPlrBrs2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You called her a POS, idiot boy.
Yes I did, and so she is. You're so observant!

Quote:
That is why no one here respects your childish opinions.
Oh. Darn. I guess that only leaves me with... ...friends, family, professional peers, the various assortment of other people that I actually give a flip about... ...how ever will I sleep at night?!?
Old 06-14-19, 10:51 AM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JcksnPlrBrs2002 View Post

Oh. Darn. I guess that only leaves me with... ...friends, family, professional peers, the various assortment of other people that I actually give a flip about... ...how ever will I sleep at night?!?

God help you
Old 06-14-19, 10:57 AM
All Yappi

chs1971 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I guess that only leaves me with... ...friends, family, professional peers, the various assortment of other people that I actually give a flip about...
Maybe they're just being polite.

Old 06-14-19, 11:08 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Maybe they're just being polite.

Sure, but if I'm really even half as awful as Gullibleotine makes me out to be, then who would bother?
Old 06-14-19, 11:26 AM
All World

Quote:
Sure, but if I'm really even half as awful as Gullibleotine makes me out to be, then who would bother?
that's probably what you have been dealing with your entire life....
Old 06-14-19, 11:55 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Well there were almost no more press briefings over time which tells me it became too hard to virtually impossible to effectively convey this Presidents message and narrative . Either that or the most transparent President in history didn't want his narrative among others things ' Getting out " to the public lol.
He has Twitter to get his message out
Old 06-14-19, 11:55 AM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You're so observant!
Exactly...the "idiot boy" part was spot on.

You talk tough on-line, but if you called my wife a POS in my presence, you would receive a fat lip, like immediately.

Or is it different throwing rocks from your safe-space?
Old 06-14-19, 12:09 PM
All American

Quote:
Exactly...the "idiot boy" part was spot on.

You talk tough on-line, but if you called my wife a POS in my presence, you would receive a fat lip, like immediately.

Or is it different throwing rocks from your safe-space?
Cool story bro.
Old 06-14-19, 12:12 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
Sarah Sanders' job was to work with the press and keep the media up dated and here lies the problem. The media for the most part is anti-conservative and anti-Trump to the tune of over 90% is the end result. Tell me the last time you heard a news story that put Trump in a good light? Putting Trump reporting in the worst possible framing is the norm and negative reports or news on the Democrats are routinely downplayed or in lots of cases just ignored all together. I believe many years ago the media might lean R or D but still believed it was it duty to tell the facts and the truth. Now the press narrates the stories that are many times fake (untrue) reports to help their political friends and to h--l with the truth.
One reaps what one sows. If he doesn't want negative coverage, then maybe he should stop being such a sorry excuse.
Old 06-14-19, 12:12 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
No one mess with Gulliotine. He is NOT playing around.
Old 06-14-19, 01:10 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
One reaps what one sows. If he doesn't want negative coverage, then maybe he should stop being such a sorry excuse.
And the media has reaped being called fake due to their biased reporting.

If you think 90% negative reporting is an accurate view of reality you've clearly lost touch with reality.
Old 06-14-19, 01:22 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
No one mess with Gulliotine. He is NOT playing around.
I know right.

POS is often used tongue-in-cheek to describe someone you disagree with.

What the hell is wrong with Mr. Serious?
Old 06-14-19, 01:31 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post

If you think 90% negative reporting is an accurate view of reality you've clearly lost touch with reality.
You say this and yet, just as the left laps up every negative thing reported about the right, people like you will lap up every negative thing reported about the left.
Old 06-14-19, 01:43 PM
All American

Quote:

It's not. Frankly, I think Trump gets some unmerited latitude.
Old 06-14-19, 05:48 PM
All Yappi

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
He has Twitter to get his message out
I thought you guys all say ignore the tweets? You also claim not to follow him. If you were lying it figures and if you canít see he is tweeting lies and repetitive gibberish you are willfully ignorant., but we already knew that. Like all loyal Trump employees you must lie and diminish your reputation outside of far right bastions. ( Red neck poor state less educated Arkansas ? Perfect for Sarah ) . She uttered tons of provableLies and offered up lame brain excuses when caught . ď Best information I had at the time ď and the classic ď misspoke slip of the tongue nonsense . She is a good decent person it appears if you take her life in total.
, BUT like almost everyone who has come and gone in this administration and the list is really really long right about now her reputation credibility and judgement is diminished among a majority of the country .

Last edited by Harrycrane; 06-14-19 at 06:02 PM.
Old 06-15-19, 06:58 AM
All World

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
, BUT like almost everyone who has come and gone in this administration and the list is really really long right about now her reputation credibility and judgement is diminished among a majority of the country .
If you listen to liberal news that reports every thing Trump in a negative light, if that is the majority you are talking about? Yes, I think if all you listen to is fake news about a person, you might think their credibility and judgement might be diminished. If you listen to them, Trump is the worst person to ever live on this earth and that makes anyone that works for or supports him low life humans too. I hate to break this to you but Trump is not the worst person to walk on earth.
Old 06-15-19, 08:45 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
If you listen to liberal news that reports every thing Trump in a negative light, if that is the majority you are talking about? Yes, I think if all you listen to is fake news about a person, you might think their credibility and judgement might be diminished. If you listen to them, Trump is the worst person to ever live on this earth and that makes anyone that works for or supports him low life humans too. I hate to break this to you but Trump is not the worst person to walk on earth.
I never said heís the worst person to walk the earth . I was merely talking about Sanders and her obvious and provable lies and it being understandable seeing as she worked fir a pathological liar .,
Old 06-15-19, 08:59 AM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road

Old 06-15-19, 09:20 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Happy still follows Stormy.
Old 06-15-19, 09:44 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
I thought you guys all say ignore the tweets? You also claim not to follow him. If you were lying it figures and if you canít see he is tweeting lies and repetitive gibberish you are willfully ignorant., but we already knew that. Like all loyal Trump employees you must lie and diminish your reputation outside of far right bastions. ( Red neck poor state less educated Arkansas ? Perfect for Sarah ) . She uttered tons of provableLies and offered up lame brain excuses when caught . ď Best information I had at the time ď and the classic ď misspoke slip of the tongue nonsense . She is a good decent person it appears if you take her life in total.
I dont follow him because I dont have Twitter and yes I really dont care if he calls someone a poo poo head on Twitter. Policy is what actually matters. The fact remains he has a platform to reach the people without the preening self involved reporters simply looking for air time. He also speaks to reporters regularly, nearly every day I turn on the TV there is video of Trump talking to reporters from the Rose garden or on his way to Air Force One or in an interview.
Old 06-15-19, 11:53 AM
All World

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I guess that only leaves me with... ...friends, family, professional peers, the various assortment of other people that I actually give a flip about.
Mud -maybe spend more with them and less time posting?
Old 06-15-19, 11:55 AM
All World

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Happy still follows Stormy.
Prob still hoping Avenatti will bring down Trump
Old 06-15-19, 03:10 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Most of your "professional" peers think you're an unhinged weirdo.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-15-19, 04:11 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I dont follow him because I dont have Twitter and yes I really dont care if he calls someone a poo poo head on Twitter. Policy is what actually matters. The fact remains he has a platform to reach the people without the preening self involved reporters simply looking for air time. He also speaks to reporters regularly, nearly every day I turn on the TV there is video of Trump talking to reporters from the Rose garden or on his way to Air Force One or in an interview.
He spews nonsense and repetitive gibberish on twitter and his answers to the press from Rose garden at al arenít much better. Outright lies , half truths and inane musings abound . Latest bull crap was calling McGann a perjurer because he wanted to be a good lawyer. McGann told the truth Trump lied and is now trying to block the liar from appearing in front of congress? Most of you want to believe Trump the biggest liar and most secretive guy who has ever held office .,

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: