Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 06-08-19, 08:26 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enoughlotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
You probably still think the Mueller report exonerated the president.
It did. Or at least it demonstrated to me that there was NO evidence that Trump or anyone in the Trump campaign or administration had in any way worked with the Russians to impact the election.

In fact the report went further then that. It stated that Trump's people rebuffed multiple attempts by FBI/DOJ plants pretending to have Russian connections.

As far as obstruction goes I use my common sense here - NO crime, no obstruction. I know that's not the precise legal definition but screw it.
Old 06-08-19, 08:30 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Glorious disappointment levels looming ahead for these goofs, too.

#Persist
Old 06-08-19, 08:33 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
No he didn't. This is what happened:

* Hillary chose to conduct classified government business on private email using unsecured private servers.

* When caught Hillary destroyed thousands of emails and multiple hard drive/devices which prevented the government from assessing how much classified information was left unprotected and likely disclosed.

* Comey in consort with the Obama DOJ covered up Hillary's criminal activity here and declared that they would not indict her in spite of abundant evidence that she had violated the law.

* Then another FBI investigatory team discovered that classified Hillary emails were on the lap top of a man they were investigating for various sex crimes. This INDEPENDENT group of FBI agents forwarded this blockbuster information to Comey.

* What was Comey to do? There were only a few weeks to the election. If he sat on this material and it became KNOWN that he did he would be screwed. And there was a real possibility that the agents involved in the sex crimes investigation would have alerted the press or the Trump campaign that Comey was trying to hide this information. That would have screwed BOTH Comey & Hillary.

* So Comey decided to practice damage control 101 using a trick employed in every PR handbook - get out ahead of the story. And he did just that. He notified the public of what was found and told us that it would be THOROUGHLY investigated and 2 days later he told us that they had looked into the matter and there was nothing to see here!

* Comey helped Hillary out here and did the ONLY thing he could under the circumstances. Her criminal abuse of classified information is what screwed her and put Comey in a very difficult situation.

That you & Harry continue to lie about this is frustrating.
Exactly right
Old 06-08-19, 08:33 AM
All Yappi

On the lighter side this is where democrat identity politics is taking us:

https://babylonbee.com/news/man-iden...l-championship

Local 36-year-old man Nate Ripley, who identifies as a six-year-old, “absolutely crushed” a game-winning homer at a local tee-ball game and won the championship for his team Monday evening, reports confirmed.

Ripley reportedly walked up to the plate in the bottom of the 6th, pointed his bat toward the left-field wall looming 130 feet in the distance, and let her rip, sending the ball rocketing over the fence and into a parking lot as the fans cheered and his coach yelled out, “Attaboy, Nate! Good job, bud!”

I mean women's sports are on the cusp of being ruined by this sort of nonsense so why not youth sports?
Old 06-08-19, 08:39 AM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
The Onion, Clickhole, Babylonbee
Old 06-08-19, 08:45 AM
All Yappi

“I was born a poor black child. Nothing was ever easy for me.....”
Old 06-08-19, 08:57 AM
All Yappi

chs1971 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
No he didn't. This is what happened: ....

That you & Harry continue to lie about this is frustrating.
They're not lying. They're just really stupid.
Old 06-08-19, 03:38 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusaders View Post
The Onion, Clickhole, Babylonbee
The terrifying thing is that 10 years ago much of what the Onion and their readers thought was over the top and could never happen has in fact happened! So whose to say that what is farcical today won't be common place tomorrow.

Go back 10 years and I can see an Onion headline about how a HS boy identifying as a girl wins the 100 meter sprint at a girls state track meet. Or that a man who identifies as a women sets a women's weight lifting record! I can imagine us scoffing at the idea even while we laugh at the headline. Yet in the last year both of these things have happened.
Old 06-08-19, 03:42 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
They're not lying. They're just really stupid.
I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt - I think.

It does speak to how brainwashed they are by their sources. If the sources I check out were as wrong and deceitful as theirs appear to be I would have stopped using them years ago.
Old 06-08-19, 10:41 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt - I think.
I learned years ago that to be a liberal you have to believe too many things that are contrary to what we experience everyday.

So liberals have to be mentally ill, or just really stupid.

Which does not mean that they are bad people. I have some good friends that are afflicted.
Old 06-09-19, 04:12 AM
All Yappi

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It did. Or at least it demonstrated to me that there was NO evidence that Trump or anyone in the Trump campaign or administration had in any way worked with the Russians to impact the election.

In fact the report went further then that. It stated that Trump's people rebuffed multiple attempts by FBI/DOJ plants pretending to have Russian connections.

As far as obstruction goes I use my common sense here - NO crime, no obstruction. I know that's not the precise legal definition but screw it.
I suspect you often employ the line ' ahh screw it" when thinking about Trump and his band of felonious cohorts, lawyers , advisers campaign chair's national security advisers scumbag behavior , lies upon lies to feds, consorting as foreign agents and lying about it , whatever it may be and there is a LOT of course as people sit in prison and some await that fate . the lawlessness continues with asking people tp0o shut up ignore subpoenas and break the law to protect him. Common sense you say? Hiding , covering up asking people to change story's and tell other story's , desperately not wanting anyone to see anything that may uncover fraud and other crimes gives yu not one second pf pause and you are one with all this common sense ? Really? Comey's behavior and motives are YOUR take on it, not some fact . You offer no comment ever on trumps obvious shady behaviors and motives so there is that rendering your credibility ? Nil zero nada zilch. .

it 's ahh screw it , her emails her mails, and what about ? Don't venture too far from this arena Lotty so that way you are always right, although I am sure taking a great look at you we all know that's not so and hasn't been so.

CHS ? Still competing with teenagers daily or are you just a sad old man ? Speaking of stupid, I can't recall one interesting thing that you have posted ? How can that be ? A man of your brilliance? You used to mentally kick teenagers aszzes daily for decades didn't you ? Ahh the glory days.
Old 06-09-19, 06:15 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
CHS ? Still competing with teenagers daily or are you just a sad old man ? Speaking of stupid, I can't recall one interesting thing that you have posted ?
There is no competition.

As I have explained previously, I am not here to enlighten the diminished, only to ridicule the ridiculous.
Old 06-09-19, 06:43 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
There is no competition.

As I have explained previously, I am not here to enlighten the diminished, only to ridicule the ridiculous.
You are here for no such reason . You are in no position to ridicule anyone . Your critique and judgement means less than zero . Carries about as much weight as Olive Oyls arms. Fir such a mediocre guy you have a comically inflated opinion of yourself .
Old 06-09-19, 06:52 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There is no competition.

That's great. LOL!
Old 06-09-19, 07:39 AM
All Yappi

Yeah real great . I’ve met some wonderful humans who are teachers the last few weeks at Grad party’s and over the years meeting my kids teachers. Some are near retirement and for others it’s pretty far in the distance .

I can’t imagine any of them at any point when they are retired posting on an right wing echo chamber admitting to just posting to ridicule the minority on the board never mind carrying themselves like this tired old man . If any of the great teachers I have encountered end up like this guy? It would be a sad day indeed . It would also be pathetic like this old loser is .

Genny crazy’s endorsement means a lot I’m sure . Far right conspiracy guys with a team
Of shrinks are always the guys you wNt praise from. Only here to ridicule ? Not because you have any passion or like of the subject matter ?

Love when guys call themselves pathetic . That’s exactly what this old coot just did . Nice work

Last edited by Harrycrane; 06-09-19 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-09-19, 08:01 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
You are here for no such reason . You are in no position to ridicule anyone . Your critique and judgement means less than zero . Carries about as much weight as Olive Oyls arms. Fir such a mediocre guy you have a comically inflated opinion of yourself .
I was going ride my bike for a couple hours this morning, but it is still trying to rain. So I am going to the gym instead.
Old 06-09-19, 08:29 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
I was going ride my bike for a couple hours this morning, but it is still trying to rain. So I am going to the gym instead.
Already done for me . Not impressed as I am sure I wouldn’t be if I saw you . Still tired and pathetic . “ I’m here to ridicule only” what a treasure you are .
Old 06-09-19, 08:29 AM
All Yappi

World traveler and an Adonis ? Wow . I’m
Impressed .
Old 06-09-19, 09:38 AM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Impressed .
Clearly rattled.
Old 06-11-19, 11:12 AM
All Ohio

2manyBats is on a distinguished road
Most U.S. Obstetrician-Gynecologists in Private Practice Do Not Provide Abortions and Many Also Fail to Provide Referrals

Only 7% of U.S. obstetrician-gynecologists who work in private practice settings provided abortions '13 / '14 ....

Why is Abortion being "Sold" thru the Media as Normal ?

Why bring this up ? I heard a Talking head on the Radio explain that in ObamaCare it's referred to as "Pregnancy Tissue" and not a Fetus / Baby !

What Going on with these People !
Old 06-11-19, 11:31 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Impressed .
You are you hof, sobered up, aren't you ? Your daughter finally get you to quit pouring booze on top of your pain meds, hoffy ?

Good for you. Live long and prosper
Old 06-11-19, 11:57 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
You probably still think the Mueller report exonerated the president.
Every rational person in America understands he was exonerated. That you irrationally hate Trump is your problem.
Old 06-11-19, 01:00 PM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyBats View Post
Most U.S. Obstetrician-Gynecologists in Private Practice Do Not Provide Abortions and Many Also Fail to Provide Referrals

Only 7% of U.S. obstetrician-gynecologists who work in private practice settings provided abortions '13 / '14 ....

Why is Abortion being "Sold" thru the Media as Normal ?

Why bring this up ? I heard a Talking head on the Radio explain that in ObamaCare it's referred to as "Pregnancy Tissue" and not a Fetus / Baby !

What Going on with these People !

Every time the left is on the losing end of a debate, which is every time, they then change the terminology in order to justify their position and fool people. The latest example is "reproductive rights", which is code word for 'abortion'. So to hide their love for killing inconvenient babies they attempt to frame the debate to be about 'reproductive rights', of which there is no such thing, except to say if anyone wants to engage in consensual reproductive activities they certainly can. However, you cannot, or should not, be allowed to kill a living human being.

I am beginning to really detest these radical liberals.
Old 06-11-19, 01:27 PM
All World

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Jon Stewart is owning congress over not paying 911 first responders medical bills
Old 06-12-19, 02:46 PM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
https://pjmedia.com/parenting/church...ifa-activists/

Summer camp for kids: how to become an antifa fanatic.

God save the republic.
Old 06-12-19, 02:55 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider6309 View Post
Jon Stewart is owning congress over not paying 911 first responders medical bills
I'm still not sure how this became a national problem. NYC and the State of New York should be providing these benefits for the 1st responders - that's who they worked for.

Like firefighters and cops in every city that lay their lives and health on the line it should be up to the cities and states to provide these benefits for their public servants and neighbors.
Old 06-12-19, 02:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcity View Post
Every time the left is on the losing end of a debate, which is every time, they then change the terminology in order to justify their position and fool people. …...
I like the term "reproductive rights", as if people don't have the ability to have sex. Men AND women should be able to have sex if they want and to make a baby if that is the goal and to take steps to prevent that if it is not. We have laws to protect unborn birds and mammals, but not humans - that seems a little backward.
Old 06-12-19, 03:27 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcity View Post
Every time the left is on the losing end of a debate, which is every time, they then change the terminology in order to justify their position and fool people. The latest example is "reproductive rights", which is code word for 'abortion'. So to hide their love for killing inconvenient babies they attempt to frame the debate to be about 'reproductive rights', of which there is no such thing, except to say if anyone wants to engage in consensual reproductive activities they certainly can. However, you cannot, or should not, be allowed to kill a living human being.

I am beginning to really detest these radical liberals.
Every time ? When the last time your party won the popular vote in a general election? Worst house loss since Watergate era ? Every time ? Ok .
Old 06-12-19, 06:04 PM
All American

JcksnPlrBrs2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
I'm still not sure how this became a national problem. NYC and the State of New York should be providing these benefits for the 1st responders - that's who they worked for.

Like firefighters and cops in every city that lay their lives and health on the line it should be up to the cities and states to provide these benefits for their public servants and neighbors.
What is wrong with you? What could be more "national" in scope than the 9/11 attacks? When it comes to a deliberate act of international terrorism, "an injury to one is an injury to all" absolutely applies.
Old 06-12-19, 08:53 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcksnPlrBrs2002 View Post
What is wrong with you? What could be more "national" in scope than the 9/11 attacks? When it comes to a deliberate act of international terrorism, "an injury to one is an injury to all" absolutely applies.
Then why do we need to support Wounded Warrior Project"? Surely the federal government takes care of wounded and dead soldiers that are fighting the battles for us.

What about the 1st responders of the Pentagon attack? They aren't included in this. What about the families of the people murdered in the planes and buildings? They didn't receive special federal dollars.

Then there are the 1st responders from the Pulse nightclub, the Las Vegas shooting, for that matter any building or chemical plant fire, explosion, or forest fire should receive federal medical dollars...…

That's why it shouldn't apply. It is a local and state issue for why they should want to compensate local 1st responders, victims, and anyone else. Surely the State and cities of New York can find in their budgets the monies to adequately see to the needs of the injured, sick, and survivors.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: